Historians rank Trump as worst president

Social Media

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

I am sorry but I am confused, I even went back and looked at the exchange to see what relevance your above question  has  to the point I was making , and frankly I don't see any

If you just asking because you just want to know, I am sure you can easily google the subject.  

So you don't know anything about the actual budget or what wars are being fought but the opinions of historians get you excited when it favours your guy. You just proved exactly why opinion pieces don't matter and showed your ignorance on current events.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

What makes you think I don't know,

I am just wondering what that has to do with what I said. if you could help me out . then I can respond with in the context of our conversation. 

If you knew you would just say it. You didn't know. Here's your next task which you can go look up and then pretend you knew. How many illegals have crossed the border under Biden?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, sirineou said:

I will adamite , I don't know, because googling it i way to difficult and beyond my ability to do:tongue:

But ok. I will play  and ask you a question.

"What is the price of tea in China"?

So that's your level of knowledge then. Fascinating and very indepth understanding of current events. No knowledge of anything. All I know is orange bad, purple good.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, sirineou said:

I will adamite , I don't know, because googling it i way to difficult and beyond my ability to do:tongue:

But ok. I will play  and ask you a question.

"What is the price of tea in China"?

I just went through the thread seems to me they need about 24 homers for programming before turning their little pals lose on the thread …….if you catch my drift……

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

What we can say: Under Biden, we have accounted for a significantly smaller share of worldwide deaths than under Trump.

Rather ignorant thing to say. The US produced the top vaccines and obesity combined with no vaccine meant lots of deaths. Shutting the border early would have been the only way to have low deaths in 2020. Given Biden opens borders right up deaths under Biden would have been higher in 2020 had he been in office. Open border with China, open border with Mexico. Biden would have killed 1 million.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I didn't have to read the link.   To have LBJ in the top ten, someone who sent more Americans to their death for no reason at is unforgivable.

And Obama, who did nothing yet, and gets a Nobel Peace prize.   Did nothing but bail out the elite bankers & brokers, for an economic disaster they created, instead of relying on a system (FDIC) already in place.  Along with making healthcare now ridiculously expensive.   Most people on ACA qualified for Medicaid anyway, but simply didn't know it.   Premiums for insurance are more expensive and yearly deductibles for many policies are $10k, and some coverage doesn't even kick in till after.   ACA written by insurance company lobbyist .. what did they expect.

How LBJ, Bush 2 & Nixon aren't on the bottom is amazing.  All 3 embarrassing.

Totally agree with all of that. Obama was a great speaker but no other qualities.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Dolf said:

The United States is currently involved with 5 wars and 700,000 died with covid under Biden despite having 3 leading vaccines. You don't have much understanding of current events. Orange bad, purple good is your claim.

side by side comparison  very accurate    I don't work for Johns Hopkins          Some 65 American service members died in combat while serving Trump during his time in the White House office from January 2017 to January 2021. There were fatalities every year of his presidency, according to the "hostile action" records compiled by the Defense Casualty Analysis System (DCAS),

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Rather ignorant thing to say. The US produced the top vaccines and obesity combined with no vaccine meant lots of deaths. Shutting the border early would have been the only way to have low deaths in 2020. Given Biden opens borders right up deaths under Biden would have been higher in 2020 had he been in office. Open border with China, open border with Mexico. Biden would have killed 1 million.

Call up Johns Hopkins and tell them it's "rather " ignorant 555     You're blathering again -stay focused.

• Agree 2

During Obama, the USA was a war, more years than an other president.

He ordered more drone strikes, than any other president.  Ordered a drone strike on a 16 yr old American citizen without due process.

He deported more people, than any other president (a good thing, but Trump is the bad guy for suggesting deportations)

Obama's immigration policy separating families and put the kids in 'cages'

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Analysis is telling me Dolf has made a total of 85 posts since becoming a member, and 75 of them are on this thread alone.

IMO that shrieks Trump troll, a waste of time even responding to him.

NSS. I put him on ignore already.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Analysis is telling me Dolf has made a total of 85 posts since becoming a member, and 75 of them are on this thread alone.

Agreed I'm going to stop. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Don’t be stupid. The truth about Trump will come out eventually, let’s hope you live long enough to read about it. It will probably be after he dies, so hopefully soon.

The truth about Trump will come out about the same time as the truth about Biden. Let's hope you live long enough to read it.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I would bet good money that Dolf is the avatar formerly known as Yellowtail. Haven”t seen anything from him in a while, yet the similarities in the kind of language used, the deflections, dismissiveness, smugness and all around obnoxiousness are striking. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, rudi49jr said:

I would bet good money that Dolf is the avatar formerly known as Yellowtail. Haven”t seen anything from him in a while, yet the similarities in the kind of language used, the deflections, dismissiveness, smugness and all around obnoxiousness are striking. 

You would lose.........😉