Bolt - always a different bike/rider

scubascuba3

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I get them infrequently but always a different bike turns up, twice in two days, hard to tell if it's the same guy as they cover up. I'm guessing they allow other people to use their account.

Have you noticed the same?

Good spotting, I just thought they were using a friend's bike for the day. 

I'll look a little closer at the rider next time.

Like you say hard to tell who the rider is, underneath all that clothing. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

always a different bike turns up, twice in two days, hard to tell if it's the same guy as they cover up.

I would think Bolt has more than 1 driver.

How do you know if it is a different guy, while saying it is hard to tell?

• Thumbs Up 1

BOLT seems to be very well managed, I've used them many time. also my uni student granddaughter, here in Chiang Mai but always using a car.

I called them once (in CM) to ask for clarification of something (I forget the details). The Thai BOLT office lady spoke excellent English and a good listener. 

She mentioned that BOLT is very focused on customers and keen to communicate as needed. The issue was fixed instantly. 

Using their cars a couple of times they have changed the car rego number because they've discovered the driver has agreed to a further trip for the current passenger. But the new Rego number has appeared on my screen very quickly. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimn said:

Your post did not say that, that's why it's confusing

I said a different bike turns up, simple for most, not those with learning difficulties, hopefully people realise theres more than one motorbike in Thailand

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I said a different bike turns up, simple for most, not those with learning difficulties, hopefully people realise theres more than one motorbike in Thailand

The issue is yours. You didn't say a different bike turned up then the one you expected. You just said a different bike turned up. As Bolt have many bikes I would expect a different bike to turn up. So rather than posting rude insulting replies you should look at the reason for my comment in the first place, that was your unclear first post. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1