"Big Joke's Junior" Sues Deputy Police Chief for Negligence

webfact

image.jpeg

One of "Big Joke's" eight juniors files suit against the Deputy Police Chief for negligent or unauthorized dereliction of duty under Section 157, before the Criminal Court of Corruption and Misconduct on March 12th.

On February 22nd, amidst proceedings against the eight juniors, Lt. Col. Surachet Hakpal, Deputy Commissioner, allegedly involved with the Minnie gambling website, reported Daily News.

Six officers, ranging from Lt. Col. to Col., are accused of colluding to facilitate gambling activities, advertising, or enticing others to gamble electronically without official permission, aiming to launder money.

Lt. Col. Teeraroj Roroteerapong, close aide to "Big Joke," accuses Deputy Commissioner Sakdawat Sukwimon of dereliction of duty or negligence under Section 157. The hearing is scheduled for March 12th, 2024, at 09:00.

Pictire: Daily News

-- ASEAN NOW 2024-02-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, flyingtlger said:

The sh*t is going to hit the fan....

Meh.

Easily covered up with a rug. OK, a brown rug.

Just look how easily Big Joke covered up the Tuhao mess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WTH title is this? 

"Big Joke's Junior" Crashes, Sues Deputy Police Chief for Negligence

when i read this i thought it was a car/motorcycle crash. so, forgive my ignorance but what does crash mean in this context?

i never heard/read it used this way

i went to check the original report. when google finished translating it, it was in as much gibberish as the title.

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

WTH title is this? 

when i read this i thought it was a car/motorcycle crash. so, forgive my ignorance but what does crash mean in this context?

i never heard/read it used this way

When I  use Google translate on the original title, it says "crashed the engine" but not sure that makes any sense either.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

When I  use Google translate on the original title, it says "crashed the engine" but not sure that makes any sense either.

This would make a good topic in the Thai Language Forum.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lordgrinz said:

16 minutes ago, Puccini said:

This would make a good topic in the Thai Language Forum.

1 hr webfact changed the title to "Big Joke's Junior" Sues Deputy Police Chief for Negligence

i guess someone caught wind of the bad ai translation'                    

:cheesy:

• Agree 1

If anyone on this forum recalls, there was quite an effort to bring him down when he was immigration chief many years back. He has a tendency to piss people off and it has nothing to do with his fake reputation of being a good cop or a clean cop. It's more likely his extreme pathological desire to hog the spotlight and get publicity. It would appear that his desire for fame is so intense he would do nearly anything to achieve it. Perhaps he should have gone into acting, rather than policing. But that might have been over his head because it would have required some talent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All the real big high brass here they’re all corrupt come on. Everybody knows that big joke is corrupt look at the cars. He drives the property he owns or his wife owns supposedly come on. These guys are dirty from the core top to the bottom. TIT.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

All the real big high brass here they’re all corrupt come on. Everybody knows that big joke is corrupt look at the cars. He drives the property he owns or his wife owns supposedly come on. These guys are dirty from the core top to the bottom. TIT.

Yeah? 😲

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

While the greasy pole of Police Advancement requires access to lots of dosh, therefore pushing the eager into the murky world of easy money, Big Joke is married to a wealthy woman, so has some kind of cover.

• Agree 1