The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

14 minutes ago, Dolf said:

No he won't. He will be in power 4 years then leave.

That's your opinion, his own words say otherwise. He admires people like Putin, Xi, and Kim, and has said so.

• Like 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

That's your opinion, his own words say otherwise. He admires people like Putin, Xi, and Kim, and has said so.

My opinion is based on facts not left wing spin. You guys said he would start a nuclear war in 2016 :cheesy:

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Exactly what the Biden administration is doing currently!

Only a fool or someone in deep rabbit hole will not see that Trump's crimes were self inflicted. Stormy was a plant by DOJ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Got Latinos and under 35yos plus Christians. Doing well. 

He's got the Christians. He lost the under 35 yo when he attacked Taylor Swift.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

What? Trump's the laughing stock of the world! Very few believe or respect him. Just his brainwashed cult members.

Stunning anyone would want others to cry. Shows what's wrong with America.

You might want to share the following video of world leaders caught on a hot mike laughing at trump with professor Proton, 

And this is the one caught on a live mike, can you imagine the conversations behind closed doors?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

I guess that's why she's a more successful billionaire than Trump. Who may not be a billionaire at all.

Post a link to prove your claim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sirineou said:

You might want to share the following video of world leaders caught on a hot mike laughing at trump with professor Proton, 

And this is the one caught on a live mike, can you imagine the conversations behind closed doors?

Guardian source showing a lefty on the right who everyone laughs at.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Got Latinos and under 35yos plus Christians. Doing well. 

They will whinge daily for 4 years.

The problem with the polls showing the under 35 support for Trump is that they were based on the number of voters in the crosstabs of the polls. So a poll that may have started out with 1000 people ended up withn 238 voters under the age of 35. That's a noisy poll. 

Also, it's still a long way out and people only start focusing on the elections after the conventions. I wonder what conclusions those younger voters will draw when when see videos of Trump repeatedly claiming credit for overthrowing Roe v. Wade.

As for whinging daily for 4 years...if they do, they will only be following the example of Trump supporters who have been whimpering about the 2020 election for over three years already.

Just now, Eric Loh said:

If is a big ask. The truth is that Trump will lose. Election is run on policies and he has none. His agenda on border and abortion will bury him in November. He may not even be the candidate as he is losing his mind with his legal and financial woes. 

Biden is the least popular POTUS since Carter who lost. Nobody with his low numbers has won.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 4:39 AM, Social Media said:

During his first term, Trump made no secret of his desire to reshape intelligence agencies to better align with his political agenda. Now, with the possibility of a second term on the horizon, there are fears that Trump will double down on these efforts, purging agencies of perceived adversaries and installing loyalists who may lack the necessary experience for their roles.

LOL.  Biden did not do that at all 🙂 All Biden's 'diversity' appointments were in no way partisan or political, and they were solely based on merit - just look at his Defence and Departmental Heads and Press Secretary. And it is not as if the Federal AG and Head of FBI appointed by Biden are both avid Trump haters. They were both heavily cricised in the Senate Judiciary Committee for their partisan avtivities against Trump, and they will probably both be impeached. 

But the biased lefty Politico ignores all that, and complains that Trump is going to do the same thing Biden has done. Hell Yes He Will. This time Trump will take down the Swamp - RINOs and all. They are all terrified, because the Obama lead idiots have given him 4 years to build his teams and set his strategies. They would have been better off leaving him in power to run out his term - now he knows exactly what to do, how to do it, and who to work with - but TDS makes people do crazy things. Trump is a political adversary that you give more rope and let him catch himself up in it.  Trump was politically naive before, now he is going to be much better prepared and he will come down on them like the proverbial ton of bricks - they will not survive his second term and they know it.  I am stocking up on the popcorn as I speak 😃  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dolf said:

Biden is the least popular POTUS since Carter who lost. Nobody with his low numbers has won.

Both candidates are unpopular. What will do Trump in is that he has nothing to offer. He just can't keep repeating all his grievances and victimhood for next 10 months amd expect his supporters to be still energized. .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Both candidates are unpopular. What will do Trump in is that he has nothing to offer. He just can't keep repeating all his grievances and victimhood for next 10 months amd expect his supporters to be still energized. .

Stop the wars, close the border, stop wasting money overseas. Sounds good enough.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Trump, the biggest embarrassment to the USA, ever................😬

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stoner said:

i fully expect that if trump is indeed elected that the entire panel on *the view* will either disappear or be executed....

The one who looks like Bette Midler will explode.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dolf said:

My opinion is based on facts not left wing spin. You guys said he would start a nuclear war in 2016 :cheesy:

I never said that. Generalizations and assumptions. Alog with misinformation that's all ya got.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

I never said that. Generalizations and assumptions. Alog with misinformation that's all ya got.

You have not posted any facts, just opinions. Then you say someone drinks kool aid (whatever that is) when they disagree with you.

17 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Obviously you have some filter that screens out Trump's own words when they don't suit your argument.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Most adults cant stand her.  How can they - she is a 34 year old who is dressing, talking and signing like a teenager - and she is just as stupid as most teenage girls.  Madonna and Gwen Stefani did it all before - Swift is nothing new and she is not as talented as either of them.  But in the world of KPop music stars and formula music, talent does not matter - it is all about the looks and only the looks. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

Obviously you have some filter that screens out Trump's own words when they don't suit your argument.

I just look at facts. You post left wing opinions that turn out to be false.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1