The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

9 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Read my post again 

Why?

Are you getting paid for clickbait?

PS; If so take this post as your 0.005Satang!

PPS;  Just looked at it out of curiosity!  I suggest nobody bothers as it is meaningless!

Edited by scottiejohn
PPS; added.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Good heavens......I've read some stupid statements in my time......but that deserves a rosette....🏵️

You have noticed who it is from haven't you?

Give him one rosette for his one sided consistency!

24 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Read my post again 

In your recent posts you have quoted Fox News.  twice.  And nothing else.  So that is where you get all your information?

PH

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Yes, but Republicans, including Trump, are more likely to increase deficits on their watch.  Democrats are more likely to reverse them.

Do you recall the Republican panic early in the George W. Bush Presidency regarding the small budget surplus the Clinton administration left them?  They were actually arguing for more deficit spending, then they delivered big time.

“yes, but Republicans, including Trump, are more likely to increase deficits on their watch”

And I’m sure you have the stats on how much was added by Obama phones.

How much will be added for student loans forgiveness and reparations for never slaves owned by never masters.

I’m sure you have the stats in USD on  how much military weapons, hardware and infrastructure was abandoned in Afghanistan.

I can add more but we’ll see what numbers you come up with.  Don’t want to overwork you.

34 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Why?

Are you getting paid for clickbait?

PS; If so take this post as your 0.005Satang!

PPS;  Just looked at it out of curiosity!  I suggest nobody bothers as it is meaningless!

2 seconds of my life I can never, ever get back!

4 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Post a link or you're trolling. Again. It'd be great if you went away.

Where exactly would or should I go?

I love it here and I love you!

More than Bruce,  hopefully he’s not the jealous type.

Edited by G_Money

23 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

In your recent posts you have quoted Fox News.  twice.  And nothing else.  So that is where you get all your information?

PH

See, how hard was that!  I’m proud of you!

• Confused 1

On 2/27/2024 at 8:56 AM, EVENKEEL said:

It's ironic how when one retires his prior employment becomes so much more exciting than what reality really was. I'll bet you're a hero in all your afternoon naps.

I bet you can tell a joke or two, at a party, eh? nudge-nudge wink wink. say no more.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Was this because trump signed an order/agreement to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan.......

In February 2020, the Trump administration and the Taliban signed the United States–Taliban deal in Doha, Qatar,[7] which stipulated fighting restrictions for both the US and the Taliban, and provided for the withdrawal of all NATO forces from Afghanistan in return for the Taliban's counter-terrorism commitments.

trump signed off on the US withdrawal, so sheet it back to him. It did not help that the US military made a hash of it, the same military which served both trump and Biden.

Nice try !

Withdraw and taking what we owned with us vs leaving it all behind like the fool Biden.

Still haven’t answered the question of total USD added to the deficit by giving them the gift that never stops giving.

22 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Was this because trump signed an order/agreement to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan.......

In February 2020, the Trump administration and the Taliban signed the United States–Taliban deal in Doha, Qatar,[7] which stipulated fighting restrictions for both the US and the Taliban, and provided for the withdrawal of all NATO forces from Afghanistan in return for the Taliban's counter-terrorism commitments.

trump signed off on the US withdrawal, so sheet it back to him. It did not help that the US military made a hash of it, the same military which served both trump and Biden.

Yup, Trump's fault. Next!

12 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Thankfully his supporters are not intelligent people, especially if we go by the ones posting here!

I do not believe that there are enough idiots/non intelligent voters in the USA who cannot look at what he did last time and what he is doing now and even think of electing it!

What did he do last time that you did not like? 

19 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Thankfully his supporters are not intelligent people, especially if we go by the ones posting here!

I do not believe that there are enough idiots/non intelligent voters in the USA who cannot look at what he did last time and what he is doing now and even think of electing it!

I see you survived Trump’s last presidency.  How is your life different today under Biden?

I know you’re paying more for groceries and gasoline today. 

I could say you’re portfolio took a dive during Biden’s first few years despite doing better today.

I say could but won’t because the markets go up and down for various reasons regardless of who is President.  Cyclical, similar to Global Warming.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Poor deflection.

We are talking federal deficits.  Not future expenses, not down in the dirt details.  Annual federal deficit history, which shows that both parties are bad, but Republicans are the ones who increase deficits and Democrats the ones who decrease deficits at the end of their time in office.  When Democrats are enter office after Republicans turned the US economy into an economic basket case, as Obama did when he took over from Bush, some initial deficit increases are warranted, but then they come down dramatically.

Here's a picture for you if you want proof:  https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYFSD

Deflection?  Lol

Fancy explanation that doesn’t answer my question.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, G_Money said:

See, how hard was that!  I’m proud of you!

So your sole source of unbiased, factual, real information is Fox News.  Enough said

PH

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Sheet it back to humpty trumpty........he was responsible for starting the withdrawal debacle by signing an agreement with the TALIBAN; and how did that turn out??

You saw the clusterf— on TV under Biden the same way I did.  If he would of followed Trump’s guidelines what we saw would not of happened.

Especially the weapons and hardware and more importantly lost American lives.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

To make sure the peace deal would be easy to negotiate, Trump did not include the Afghanistan government in his negotiation of the Afghanistan "peace" deal. https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/us-taliban-peace-deal-agreement-afghanistan-war

Can Trump supporters understand why that was a bad idea?

Because Trump

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Deflection?  Lol

Fancy explanation that doesn’t answer my question.

Do you mean that even the pretty graph was beyond your comprehension?  Wow!

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You saw the clusterf— on TV under Biden the same way I did.  If he would of followed Trump’s guidelines what we saw would not of happened.

Especially the weapons and hardware and more importantly lost American lives.

What guidelines were these?

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Do you mean that even the pretty graph was beyond your comprehension?  Wow!

You believe everything the government tells you on a graph/stats.  I prefer real people, real stories.

Still haven’t answered my questions.

But that ok, I knew you wouldn’t.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Poor deflection.

We are talking federal deficits.  Not future expenses, not down in the dirt details.  Annual federal deficit history, which shows that both parties are bad, but Republicans are the ones who increase deficits and Democrats the ones who decrease deficits at the end of their time in office.  When Democrats are enter office after Republicans turned the US economy into an economic basket case, as Obama did when he took over from Bush, some initial deficit increases are warranted, but then they come down dramatically.

Here's a picture for you if you want proof:  https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYFSD

Posted October, 2023 under Biden’s administration.

What on earth did you expect it to say other than their biased opinion.