US Supreme Court rules Colorado cannot ban Trump from presidential ballot

Social Media

12 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Because that's the important part of course. How Kamala was, not how great Biden was.

I always forget how sad and humorless the left is. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

It's that all you have? Insults like a scorned 12 year in a playground? Bring a logical, fact based argument and then we'll listen to you. Until then I'd appreciate it if you were more civil.

I am responding to another poster - and you know nothing about what he and I previously posted to each other. Butt Out Mate. Mind Your Own Business. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, it is your position that the United States is characterized by racial inequality and injustice, and by your definition, indeed the forklift driver making $12 dollars an hour in my example is privileged because they are white, and both Oprah and President Obama are deprived of that, because they are black. 

I am not saying it's 'characterized by racial inequality and injustice' as it is a nuanced society that has developed massively since slavery, lynching and segregation but there's no denying it did have those things and to this day still has inherent racism both obvious and subliminal. 

And giving extreme examples like comparing a $12 dollar an hour forklift driver to Oprah and Obama just shows me how black and white (excuse the pun) you seem to see highly complex situations which in turn is indicative of why you like 'straight talking, no nonsense Trump' for 'telling it as it is'. Your view is myopic and like Trump, generalizes vast swathes of the population with a very clear dog whistle to white supremacists.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters. And you trying to paint white privilege as non-existent by giving inane examples of literally opposite sides of the social spectrum tells me everything about how simplistic you view these matters and why Trump appeals to people like yourself.

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I am responding to another poster - and you know nothing about what he and I previously posted to each other. Butt Out Mate. Mind Your Own Business. 

It was my post you replied to making it my business.🙄

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

So only white people are rascist?  What exactly is white privilege?

What do white people have the privilege of, exclusively?

I'm not the one asking for white privilege to be explained

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I am not saying it's 'characterized by racial inequality and injustice' as it is a nuanced society that has developed massively since slavery, lynching and segregation but there's no denying it did have those things and to this day still has inherent racism both obvious and subliminal. 

And giving extreme examples like comparing a $12 dollar an hour forklift driver to Oprah and Obama just shows me how black and white (excuse the pun) you seem to see highly complex situations which in turn is indicative of why you like 'straight talking, no nonsense Trump' for 'telling it as it is'. Your view is myopic and like Trump, generalizes vast swathes of the population with a very clear dog whistle to white supremacists.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters. And you trying to paint white privilege as non-existent by giving inane examples of literally opposite sides of the social spectrum tells me everything about how simplistic you view these matters and why Trump appeals to people like yourself.

The per the definition you provided: "White privilege is the inherent advantages possessed by a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice.", white privilege does not exist in the US because, per you, the US is not characterized by racial inequality and injustice. 

I think racism and hate are clearly mostly on the left. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I'm not the one asking for white privilege to be explained

Because you can’t explain it!

It’s one of the great phenomena of modern times.

Similar to why liberal white people are the greatest contributors of $$$ to BLM. Guilt?  Who really knows.

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Mind your own business? You're on an anonymous public forum!🤣

• Confused 2

Even as an inveterate "never Trumper”, I now hope he gets another term. It's the spanking that America deserves. He still has more to ruin. The electorate has been given the gun with which they will commit political suicide.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Work for the American public. Not a narcissistic old man. 

I never said Biden was a narcissistic old man, but you're right. That speech was a I, I, I, the first I, I, I the greatest I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I,,,,

I hate that about Trump as well. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I never said Biden was a narcissistic old man, but you're right. That speech was a I, I, I, the first I, I, I the greatest I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I,,,,

I hate that about Trump as well. 

Both are terrible candidates. But I'd take Biden over liar and criminal Trump any day. He'll do less damage..

You are aware Biden has a speech impediment and has struggled with it his whole life. Sad some don't understand this or care about it.

Edited by Roo Island
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Both are terrible candidates. But I'd take Biden over liar and criminal Trump any day. He'll do less damage..

Why do you say that? I agree Trump lies more than Biden, but what damage do you see Trump doing? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why do you say that? I agree Trump lies more than Biden, but what damage do you see Trump doing? 

Dividing America. Weakening us globally. Making many angry and violent. Like January 6th. Not to mention clogging up our judicial system.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Not disgruntled at all. It was the right decision. Spineless McConnell should have impeached Trump.

Trump was impeached, and McConnell is in the Senate, not the House, so he had nothing to do with it. You should "step out of your bubble" and try to follow along. 

You really need to step out of your bubble. MAGA is totally a cult. The followers drank the kool-aid.

Patriotism is only a cult to the globalists. 

• Agree 1

Dividing America. Weakening us globally. Making many angry and violent. Like January 6th. Not to mention clogging up our judicial system.

How did he weaken us? Nato and Ukraine were both stronger when he left office than before, and I hardly think you can blame Trump for leftist prosecutors persecuting him. Overstating the value of his real estate, that's hilarious. 

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not disgruntled at all. It was the right decision. Spineless McConnell should have impeached Trump.

You really need to step out of your bubble. MAGA is totally a cult. The followers drank the kool-aid.

Cult!  Oh yes!  The most taken out of context word liberal Never Trumpers use when pushed into a corner by reality.

It’s even used more than the other words taken out of context that actually describe Biden and the Democrats.  Facist, Marxist and last but not least Dictator.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

“Not disgruntled at all “

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

No, the media have weakened murica to the world buy attacking their own President nonstop. the media have also stirred up the anger and aggression, with their race baiting bias edited reporting.

Edited by frank83628
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump was impeached, and McConnell is in the Senate, not the House, so he had nothing to do with it. You should "step out of your bubble" and try to follow along. 

You should research why Trump wasn't impeached the second time. Definitely living in a bubble if you don't know. It was all about Mitch. Glad he's gone.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How did he weaken us? Nato and Ukraine were both stronger when he left office than before, and I hardly think you can blame Trump for leftist prosecutors persecuting him. Overstating the value of his real estate, that's hilarious. 

Leftist prosecutors? Seriously? Bubble...

His criminal activities aren't limited to the apartment.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“Not disgruntled at all “

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

You've definitely been fooled

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Storming the Capitol is not patriotic.  Fondling a flag with a dopey smirk on your face is not patriotic. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

No, the media have weakened murica to the world buy attacking their own President nonstop. the media have also stirred up the anger and aggression, with their race baiting bias edited reporting.

Agreed. All the right wing media outlets do is bash our president, democrats and liberals. Definitely race baiting biased edited reporting. Amazing so many like it. Shows what's wrong with America