Swiss Man Who ‘Kicked’ Doctor Loses Visa, 2nd Swiss Man Too Could Do So

webfact

11 minutes ago, n00dle said:

What appalls me is how many foreigners are unable to see the bigger picture and understand how this could possibly impact their land titles, business, and overall stability in the country. Already the witch hunt has begun, and businesses that have operated unhindered for decades are under scrutiny. A daycare (of all things) was raided on koh Phangan as a follow-up on this bull<deleted>. 

Hundreds of nominee companies have received communications asking for information about their company structure.

Say what you want about legality, but these folks, generally speaking, were following convention, but now someone has upset the apple cart 

These people cannot see further than their noses.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

Why all the whining? Don't do anything wrong, and you don't have to worry. No one is getting deported for no reason. 

People are sick of the double standards. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

Why all the whining? Don't do anything wrong, and you don't have to worry. No one is getting deported for no reason. 

But people can make mistakes. All people, not only “dirty farangs”. And then ones do a “wai” move and they are free to go and others get their whole life turned upside down. If this is what they call “justice” - then I do not want nothing to do with it. 
P?S. And the witch hunting has logically followed this blown out of any proportion scandal.

6 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The usual laughable imagined victimization. This arrogant SOB's getting at least some of what he deserved already.

When does the bribe kick in that our shrewdest members claim will prevent his deportation? Seems a bit late, don't it?

29 minutes ago, n00dle said:

What appalls me is how many foreigners are unable to see the bigger picture and understand how this could possibly impact their land titles, business, and .

I saw the picture a couple of decades ago so don't have land titles, no longer have a business ( although that was opportunity-related), and don't worry about my overall stability in the country. I simply follow the rules as I understand them. If I can't live here anymore, I'll have to go somewhere else. I've done that before as well.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Storming up to someone shouting obscenities is not evidence of the kick, I am afraid. 

It can be seen as circumstantial evidence 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

How is that.......?   🤔

It's not just the girlie in the bar, parlor, club, marriage, streer corner, or website, there's a big web of connected family being supported behind that.

The Red Light is keeping the lights on for, I wonder, what percentage of the population? 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

A member of this forum comprehensively summed up the majority opinion of this board (32 emojs of approval vs 4 of the opposite) regarding the swiss guy's persona.

Based on two facts:

Verbal assault and a kick (unintentional or otherwise to be determined by a judge overseeing his trial based on available evidence).

Cutting in front of an Ambulance on non-urgent business (no lights and sirens) and verbally assaulting the driver accompanied by rude hand gestures. It is not known what exactly triggered this vile behaviour.

Also worthy of a mention are lots of unsubstantiated posts without providing evidence circulating on social media describing alleged wrongdoing by the swiss guy.

The all-encompassing character analyses based on the above states:

● He is unhinged and mad at the world.

● He is a perennial troublemaker

● He is a tiny moron living beachfront. What is wrong with him?

● He is a complete butthead and proved that over and over again.

● What mental disease does this idiot have?

● It is 'likely' that his mother was thankful when he left Switzerland.

Seriously???

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

It's part of a body of evidence that it likely happened.  Again, this is a weird thing for you to keep arguing.

A forced public apology is not evidence. 

If it were, his initial refusal to apologise should be evidence of his innocence. 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

I saw the picture a couple of decades ago so don't have land titles, no longer have a business ( although that was opportunity-related), and don't worry about my overall stability in the country. I simply follow the rules as I understand them. If I can't live here anymore, I'll have to go somewhere else. I've done that before as well.

What is your point? 

• Confused 2

29 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

But people can make mistakes. All people, not only “dirty farangs”. And then ones do a “wai” move and they are free to go and others get their whole life turned upside down. If this is what they call “justice” - then I do not want nothing to do with it. 
P?S. And the witch hunting has logically followed this blown out of any proportion scandal.

As farang likes to say, "If you don't like it here you can go back to your own country." Why expect a foreign country to change to suit your preferences? If you get into trouble in Thailand, don't ever forget that the judge and jury(the public) are Thai. In California, a white male initially got away with knocking out a Mexican woman in a bar. One member of the jury actually said "Why should he lose his job over a Mexican?"

3 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Which alone does not prove beyond any reasonable doubt. 

But at the same time there have been many convictions worldwide based on  circumstantial evidence

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

It's not just the girlie in the bar, parlor, club, marriage, streer corner, or website, there's a big web of connected family being supported behind that.

The Red Light is keeping the lights on for, I wonder, what percentage of the population? 🤔 

Absolutely, but no prostitution exists according to the authorities, despite hundreds of ladyboy prostitutes having a turf war on Soi 11.

They are quite clearly not a rational or mature group of people and as their comments about the incident on soi 11, they are evidently bare faced liars into the bargain.

Always take what anyone says here with a pinch of salt, especially in the case of Swissman David. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, zakalwe said:

As farang likes to say, "If you don't like it here you can go back to your own country." Why expect a foreign country to change to suit your preferences? If you get into trouble in Thailand, don't ever forget that the judge and jury(the public) are Thai. In California, a white male initially got away with knocking out a Mexican woman in a bar. One member of the jury actually said "Why should he lose his job over a Mexican?"

They don't have jury trials in Thailand.

5 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

But at the same time there have been many convictions worldwide based on  circumstantial evidence

If the evidence meets the criteria of being sufficient enough.

The witness statement should convict him, so no need to worry about circumstantial evidence. 

You'll get your pound of flesh in the end. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Just because you don't get a pass for doing wrong when someone else does? It's just whining. Don't break the laws, and never a problem you will have. Very straight forward, and simple, and not hard to abide. Really.

Edited by Cabradelmar
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

It is off course absolutely not ok to kick, shub or accidentally fall onto someone, but deportation without any real damage on the Doctor?

Why is nobody questioning how the Doctor and friend came from Taste Yamu Restaurant to the beach on the east side of Yamu?

It looks like it is a private village and security/entrance is just next to Taste Yamu, but even after passing the security guard the only way to the beach is through private villas.

Or 4km by car and 1.5km along the beach at low tide. It was low tide, but how did the 2 ladies plan to get back to public road in this case?
Or a boat?

"Could" she be a very clever Doctor with a very long nose, looking for an alternative income?

Public beach is off course what it is, but it looks like there are very limited "legal" entrance options to this public beach?

How can they walk to this side of the beach legally? Seems like a long walk only for watching the full moon?

image.png.ac1e4b0e4730ee4ca8c9d3aef1b64d62.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, mania said:

Good & deported is the proper route but due to violence it should be after times served

On the second Swiss the pics of the Thai lady he mauled was terrible & not a scratch on himself.

I would like to see or hear more about that case as it is extreme & odd at the same time

They say no cctv footage available yet say many bystanders saw & testified. That means in today's world there is also a lot

of phone videos. But also makes me wonder how so many could stand by & watch yet not help

Would be great to get a more detailed account of what went down. Did she call him a farang khee nok or a farang waterbuffalo ?

Been called that many times by Thais for no other reason  than that I am a farang.

But I always restrict my reactions to fantasizing violent reprisals  .

Some aggressive personalities have a hard time controlling their violent impulses, a lot of them are Thai, now we learnt that some of them are Swiss. 😊

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

They don't have jury trials in Thailand.

Correct, only public opinion. So in Thailand, court of public opinion >>>>> court of law.

Also, since elections are back on the menu, public opinion is even more important.

Edited by zakalwe
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DjSilver said:

Crazy, I would rather have 10 of these guys, than 1 scamming Thai (most of Thais are scammers)

What a load of nonsense, most Thai's may lack in intelligence, their road behaviour proves that, but to say most Thai's are scammers???? That

is way way off.

I wonder if he really did full on kick the doctor or did he nudge her with his foot and she calls it being kicked? There is always 2 sides to a story, surely the guys got more common sense and decency than kicking a lady thats sitting wether he feels its on his rented step or otherwise! If he did give her a real kick then sure, charge him with a hefty fine and then deport him with a ban on re entering Thailand but only after the facts are revealed and the legal process is followed. 

The sad thing about it is if she were a peasant girl then most likely nothing would probably happen. 

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1