Swiss Man Who ‘Kicked’ Doctor Loses Visa, 2nd Swiss Man Too Could Do So

webfact

4 hours ago, S Mart said:

Good Riddance guys like this ruin it for the rest of us trying to build a peaceful life here in Thailand.

If the locals will judge you not the way you are but according to some stereotypes prevalent in their society at the moment - I promise and guarantee you will never have a peaceful life here. 

• Like 1

Feeling that may posters on this thread must have a guilty conscience, somewhere. Would makes sense if they all volunteered three months in the local slammer, for all their petty misdemeanours prior to this epiphany. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

In addition, he apologized, which is good evidence it happened.  And there are witnesses.

Sorry, apologising is not evidence. 

Especially in Thailand as people are often forced by Police to apologise, and settle out of court. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Olmate said:

He admits kick saying it was accidental due to tripping, maybe you are tripping too! 

Yes, he says he slipped and accidentally kicked her, but that is not evidence that he kicked her deliberately, much as you would like it to be so.

Please do try to keep up. 

17 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

If the locals will judge you not the way you are but according to some stereotypes prevalent in their society at the moment - I promise and guarantee you will never have a peaceful life here. 

It has already started with raids on businesses in Phuket. Governor saying all foreigners will face additional scrutiny etc. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, mania said:

Good & deported is the proper route but due to violence it should be after times served

On the second Swiss the pics of the Thai lady he mauled was terrible & not a scratch on himself.

I would like to see or hear more about that case as it is extreme & odd at the same time

They say no cctv footage available yet say many bystanders saw & testified. That means in today's world there is also a lot

of phone videos. But also makes me wonder how so many could stand by & watch yet not help

It is standing back and watching a woman being beaten that abhors me, what has happened to the mantra of protect the weak.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mania said:

Good & deported is the proper route but due to violence it should be after times served

On the second Swiss the pics of the Thai lady he mauled was terrible & not a scratch on himself.

I would like to see or hear more about that case as it is extreme & odd at the same time

They say no cctv footage available yet say many bystanders saw & testified. That means in today's world there is also a lot

of phone videos. But also makes me wonder how so many could stand by & watch yet not help

Most likely there were no motor cycle taxi guys around. They should've taken care of this scumbag, take it from me.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Anutin said he does not want people who behave in this manner to live in Thailand, pointing out that Thais welcome everyone with friendliness

Wasn't a nut in charge the person who coined the phrase "dirty farang"? Very welcoming.

• Love It 1

18 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

The swiss guy who broke the old ladies nose deserves jail time following by deportation and blacklisted. 

Why only him? All foreigners should be punished. We are all responsible for what he has done and deep inside we are all the same (given an opportunity, each of us would kick an old Thai lady and some would even eat her alive). And we all have Covid too.
P.S. what happens when a Thai man kicks a Thai lady? Where do they deport him? Ouh, I forgot, something like this can never happen in reality.

P.S. 2 : be very careful supporting double standards: you never know on which side of these standards you may find yourself one day.

Edited by Hellfire
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Funny how I just said the same by pm here to another member, congrats you proved  my point about not knowing anything about me. I  still miss  Colin by the way.

Good for you.....😉

51 minutes ago, John Drake said:

The woman sitting to the right was launched from her seat. You can see it. The only way a body moves like that without force being applied is if Father Damien is in the room doing an exorcism. 

Not to mention he effectively confessed in a way (IMHO).  In response to the charge that he kicked her, he said he slipped (i.e. it was caused by a slip)... but the video shows no indication of a 'slip'.  I have slipped often enough to know that you do not maintain a normal stride, your body automatically does a quick corrective movement - your arms go out... etc.

Edited by bkkcanuck8
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Why only him? All foreigners should be punished. We are all responsible for what he has done and deep inside we are all the same (given an opportunity, each of us would kick an old Thai lady and some would even eat her alive). 
P.S. what happens when a Thai man kicks a Thai lady? Where do they deport him? Ouh, I forgot, something like this can never happen in reality.

The article was about the 2 swiss guys. Sure, any foreigners behaving above the law deserve to suffer consequences when caught - including, but not limited to jail, deportation and blacklisting (as does anyone caught breaking the laws of civil society).

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

We are all responsible for what he has done and deep inside we are all the same (given an opportunity, each of us would kick an old Thai lady and some would even eat her alive). 

Not me. You speak for yourself. 

11 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

The article was about the 2 swiss guys. Sure, any foreigners behaving above the law deserve to suffer consequences when caught - including, but not limited to jail, deportation and blacklisting (as does anyone caught breaking the laws of civil society).

As does anyone? How often do they deport and blacklist the locals? Even the serial child killers? Then you have foreigners who can be kicked out of the country for one bad move. So we have 2 sets of laws here: one for the Thais and one for the “dirty foreigners”. What is especially appalling to me is how many other foreigners get orgasmic when they see their “fellow” farangs punished this way. Stockholm syndrome?

Edited by Hellfire
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

he seems to believe if he stays silent he'll just be sent packing

so far he seems to be correct.... unless you have evidence to the contrary.

As does anyone? How often do they deport and blacklist the locals? Even the serial child killers? Then you have foreigners who can be kicked out of the country for one bad move. So we have 2 sets of laws here: one for the Thais and one for the “dirty foreigners”. What is especially appalling to me is how many other foreigners get orgasmic when they see their “fellow” farangs punished this way. Stockholm syndrome?

The German word for it is schadenfreude. Translates to "harm joy". Your harm. My joy. Ironically, the Swiss men would 100% understand this concept.

7 minutes ago, n00dle said:

oh FFS, quit being ridiculous, you cannot deport a citizen. 

Those are the laws written by other humans (and just several decades ago). Not the laws of Physics. So, in fact, any human being can be deported.

Edited by Hellfire

6 hours ago, NickyLouie said:

But Switzerland is such a nice country.

The behaviour of these 'gentlemen' would suggest that, perhaps, blown mountain air isn't as good for you as first thought😉

Those are the laws written by other humans. Not the laws of Physics. So, in fact, any human being can be deported.

What the absolute fok are you talking about?

The laws of physics? 

Err no.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

So we have 2 sets of laws here: one for the Thais and one for the “dirty foreigners”.

Why all the whining? Don't do anything wrong, and you don't have to worry. No one is getting deported for no reason. 

• Like 1