My wife is getting fat.

25 minutes ago, Tug said:

Heck mine is twice  the girl I married 40 years ago we are both older now for me it’s the superb meals all the hard work over the years and building a life together maybe I’m just lucky and yes she’s still cuter than a bugs ear

Same here , though I suspect my failing eyesight helps a bit. :tongue:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Thats what a lot of these guys just don't get.

A lot of the fun of life is actually growing old together.

Might not, well actually not the bodies you had 20, 30 years ago, but in those years you learn to know someone.

We watch TV and I know when she will laugh.

We go to dinner she will order for me, she knows what I want.

Those are the silly things that make a relationship

Exactly. When a man isn't taught, by actions and or words from his father, the main male role model in his life, what a woman means, and her worth, he goes by what he sees his friends and a lot of the world doing with women, meaning victimization. When he grows up seeing them get along, fighting fair, no abuse and or neglect, he thinks this is the way she should be treated, and will follow this in his behavior as an adult. Anyone who disagrees is one of those that have seen violence towards his mother growing up, and thinks this is how I should act. Actually posting such negativity towards women is despicable, and shows narcissism in it's worse way. And they laugh about it, not understanding or caring how bad they look to all decent men.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Dolf said:

Most foreign guys have a big nose, balding, fat and rather ugly. They mostly marry ex bargirls.

It is quite easy to figure out who married prostitutes on this forum.

Batman slap + your is different.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/8/2024 at 8:44 PM, advancebooking said:

Have been married for 10 yrs. We have a daughter and so glad to have this experience in life, living the dream here etc.

When I married my wife she was slim. Her body was tight. Even after giving birth she stayed in shape. For example, she still had that gap between her upper inner thighs when standing up. 

Now 10 yrs on and she is getting rather large in the lower half of the body. 

Last night my child ran downstairs at 6pm to get mummies grab delivery. I inspected and found it was a sugary chocolate looking drink with round jelly balls floating inside. I was thinking what the hell. I go upstairs and she is drinking it and eating 2 min noodles from the original packaging that one can buy at the supermarket (full of palm oil and MSG). She wasnt eating my dinner that I cooked for us all. Grilled steak, roast potato/ pumpkin, steamed carrots and coccus. Cherry tomatoes on the side. 

Later that night I had to chat with her. No more sugar for a month etc. No more sugar drinks. 

It seems she doesnt respect her body anymore and this concerns me. 

I noticed when I purchased some strawberries at the market recently,  they include a small bag of sugar with each punnet. If one orders food from some restaurants using grab they often give a free bottle of coke with the delivery. Eat out at restaurants and the chefs add sugar to the food all the time. 

It might come to the point where Im not attracted to my wife anymore the way things are going. Ive never really been into big girls. Whats going to happen in another 10 yrs if she doesnt care about her bod. 

Thoughts?

Tell her she is a fat arse if you feel brave, then RUN  :wai:

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, billd766 said:

I have known my Thai wife for 30 years and been married to her for 24 of them.

She is no longer the slim long dark haired beauty that she once was.

So what.

We have a 19 year old son and a reasonable life together, and as I get older she is  taking care of me more as my health is slowly deteriorating. If I want to know what she looked like back then, I can turn my head and look at a small photo of her, or go to the fridge and look at a bigger picture.

I am more than happy with my wife and would never consider replacing her with some younger and better looking woman.

Why would I even need to think about it?

So you're old, lost your virility and your wife is now changing your nappies.  You should be grateful. The shoe is on the other foot in your relationship.  What happens if she loses her taste for being a caregiver instead of a wife?  

It sounds like the OP hasn't reached your stage of life yet and still maintains some standards. Both views are valid. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Exactly. When a man isn't taught, by actions and or words from his father, the main male role model in his life, what a woman means, and her worth, he goes by what he sees his friends and a lot of the world doing with women, meaning victimization.

Odd you see that, as I mainly see women victimising men, then asset stripping and dumping them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Moonlover said:

You cooked this for her, she didn't eat it and you're surprised! My Thai wife certainly wouldn't thank you for it either.

Wake up man, this is Thailand. That's just about the most boring meal you could place before a Thai, or me for that matter.

Anyway, it's been almost 24 hours since you posted and there've been 73 responses. How come we haven't heard a single word from you since your original post? I'm beginning to think all this is all a wind up.

Maybe the coccus got him.

image.png.c017f4b368ea40d412639da7ab8e8778.png

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

If you wanted us to believe you were ignorant, that is all you had to say to prove it. 

Prove me wrong then. I think you need to get out more and see.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Odd you see that, as I mainly see women victimising men, then asset stripping and dumping them.

Never mind, eh..................😩

19 hours ago, billd766 said:

I have known my Thai wife for 30 years and been married to her for 24 of them.

She is no longer the slim long dark haired beauty that she once was.

So what.

We have a 19 year old son and a reasonable life together, and as I get older she is  taking care of me more as my health is slowly deteriorating. If I want to know what she looked like back then, I can turn my head and look at a small photo of her, or go to the fridge and look at a bigger picture.

I am more than happy with my wife and would never consider replacing her with some younger and better looking woman.

Why would I even need to think about it?

As usual, just lately there is always some stupid person who posts (anonymously) a laughing or a confused emoji.

Perhaps it is time to bring back the names associated with emojis. I doubt if it will stop the posters, but it will identify them for other people to see and know who they are.

• Confused 1

On 3/9/2024 at 8:17 AM, Nick Carter icp said:

So your Wife had the average weight of al a 11 year old girl when you met her (39 kilos)  and now she weights 50 KG, which is the average weight of a 14 year old ?

You are talking about weight, but what about height? My wife is over 60Ks. but she is 5ft 9ns tall with a figure to match. ie an 11 year old girl at 39Ks.

What about a 30 year old Thai girl at an average Thai height of 5 ft 1 or 2 ins? would 39Ks be out of place?

19 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Just give her a slap like we do back at home in Switzerland.

So is that normal behaviour in Switzerland? Is that why the two Swiss guys in the news here were violent towards woman?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Surely happens both ways, as a woman without a good male role model in her life, the best being her father, loses her respect for what a man is and does what a lot of her friends do, and uses them for money, takes what she can get from them because that's all she's learned how to do, and usually ends up alone, or with a man she's taken for granted, doesn't respect what he does for her because her father didn't respect her mother, or her father was totally absent and she doesn't know what to expect from a man. A woman can't use a man for sex, so she does what she can do. Look at him as an ATM that is an endless supply of cash, and love doesn't enter her mind because she's never known what love means.

18 hours ago, Dolf said:

Most foreign guys have a big nose, balding, fat and rather ugly. They mostly marry ex bargirls.

I must be one of the minority then. I do not have a big nose. I am not balding, I am not fat and not ugly. I married a university graduate. Definitely not

a typical foreign guy. I bet there are lots of foreign guys here in Thailand like me, only not living in Pattaya.

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

5'1".

39kg.

Perfection.

All in the eyes of the beholder. Weight isn't the only factor, as has been noted. Height, weight, body fat percentage, boob size, more muscle, all factor in. Of course the face matters, but to each their own. Some like a white skinned Thai with a tiny, almost teenage structure. Some like a tall, full figured woman. Some like a big butt, others an athletic shape. None of this matters except to the one that look at her and is attracted, both to what she looks (looked) like, and to how she treated him over the years. There is no perfection. I see a lot of women on TV here that all look much the same, on the Gossip channel. Same goes for the men. All skinny, haven't worked out a day in their lives, short black hair and mostly white. But they're superstars because clueless, mostly teenage girls have put them on a pedestal. Happens worldwide, and is why so many that are untalented become rich. The Kardashians come to mind in the US. Hero worship makes people undeserving millionaires, and they care nothing to little about their fans. I have been with women from 4'11' and 90 lbs (40kg), to 5'9" and 155lbs(70kg), and they all looked good. I prefer 5'5" and around 125-135 lbs (56-61kg), but again, the woman's heart and how she treats me is more important. Of course attraction comes first, as that's not a choice, and then you go from there. A woman that's 5'5" and 40 kilos is skinny, and might be anorexic and unhealthy, but some like tiny girls .My gf now is 5'6" and 62 kilos and she's still the same in my eyes, because of the way she's treated me these 3+ years. When I met hr she was 53 kilos, and slimmer, but not a problem for me, as she knows herself and says her clothes are a little tight now, so she knows what to do.

Edited by fredwiggy

Just now, fredwiggy said:

All in the eyes of the beholder. Weight isn't the only factor, as has been noted. Height, weight, body fat percentage, boob size, more muscle, all factor in. Of course the face matters, but to each their own. Some like a white skinned Thai with a tiny, almost teenage structure. Some like a tall, full figured woman. Some like a big butt, others an athletic shape. None of this matters except to the one that look at her and is attracted, both to what she looks (looked) like, and to how she treated him over the years. There is no perfection. I see a lot of women on TV here that all look much the same, on the Gossip channel. Same goes for the men. All skinny, haven't worked out a day in their lives, short black hair and mostly white. But they're superstars because clueless, mostly teenage girls have put them on a pedestal. Happens worldwide, and is why so many that are untalented become rich. The Kardashians come to mind in the US. Hero worship makes people undeserving millionaires, and they care nothing to little about their fans. I have been with women from 4'11' and 90 lbs (40kg), to 5'9" and 155lbs(70kg), and they all looked good. I prefer 5'5" and around 125-135 lbs (56-61kg), but again, the woman's heart and how she treats me is more important. Of course attraction comes first, as that's not a choice, and then you go from there. A woman that's 5'5" and 40 kilos is skinny, and might be anorexic and unhealthy, but some like tiny girls .

Glad to hear you like the chubbies, goo for you.

7 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Glad to hear you like the chubbies, goo for you.

Again you must not understand what BMI means. A woman can be fat, meaning carrying more fat than she needs to, at 40 kilos, and lean at 60. Everything factors in like I noted. Some like bony girls with teenager bodies, meaning young teens. I prefer a woman having a woman's shape. 125-135 lbs isn't near chubby, unless they are under 5'. 5'1" and 85 lbs is teenage girl size, and small boobs. This is but one height-weight scale. There are many, with of course body fat percentage being important also...........https://www.rush.edu/how-much-should-i-weigh

Edited by fredwiggy

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Again you must not understand what BMI means. A woman can be fat, meaning carrying more fat than she needs to, at 40 kilos, and lean at 60. Everything factors in like I noted. Some like bony girls with teenager bodies, meaning young teens. I prefer a woman having a woman's shape. 125-135 lbs isn't near chubby, unless they are under 5'.

Not having a go at you champ, even the chubbies need a length now and then.

Should be more like you in the world I reckon.

• Confused 1

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Not having a go at you champ, even the chubbies need a length now and then.

Should be more like you in the world I reckon.

No need to have a go. You aren't in the gym business, training and working out, like I was from age 17 to now, so you don't understand what chubby means.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I must be one of the minority then. I do not have a big nose. I am not balding, I am not fat and not ugly. I married a university graduate. Definitely not

a typical foreign guy. I bet there are lots of foreign guys here in Thailand like me, only not living in Pattaya.

Yes, we're all different and so is my wife!

• Haha 1