Australian man under investigation for road rage incident near Bangkok (video)

webfact

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Aussie has been hanging out with too many Swiss guys. 

Is he an Aussie, looks dark, aboriginal 🤔

Wearing some bling, all plastic I bet. 

🇦🇺

😂

Australia should take away citizenship of people like that unless born in Australia and send them back to the country they came. He not aboriginal. Bloody <deleted> 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Aussie has been hanging out with too many Swiss guys. 

Is he an Aussie, looks dark, aboriginal 🤔

Wearing some bling, all plastic I bet. 

🇦🇺

😂

Eh.. aboriginal..is true Australian..not like the white blow ins...

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Too bad he didn't hit my wife. Off to Thonglor police he'd go along with some cocaine charges found in his pocket.

You want him to hit your wife so you can plant illegal narcotics on him ???

...  the flat times in your day must be filled with some impressive day-dreaming and scandalous MI6 dramas that never happened.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Khun Loong said:

Big bike, small brain, no helmet, it's another 'Go Fund Me Campaign' waiting to happen. 

Especially riding like that and showing that degree of short sightedness with his behavior....

I'd guess its a certainty that this character has no health insurance whatsoever....   He's lucky the woman was able to stop quickly enough and didn't rear-end him harder. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

You obviously didn't see the other video (or you conveniently missed it out) where he overtook her, swerved in front and slammed on the brakes from maybe 2-3 metres in front of her car. A car takes a lot longer to stop than a motorbike, no one could have avoided hitting him.  Shame it wasn't harder.

You hope that he was seriously injured or even killed?

What a horrible, nasty, spiteful thing to wish upon someone you don't know.

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2024 at 11:10 PM, josephbloggs said:

Nope, CCTV footage posted too if you read the thread.

And nice, but pathetic, post count jibe that is very wrong. I'm hardly prolific, averaging less than one per day over my membership. 4,350 over 15 years, whereas you have 2,440 in less than a year.  I can take this forum or leave it, I read maybe 2% of posts here and reply to less. Unlike you (Mr Prolific) and others I do actually have a life outside of this miserable forum.

So after you've viewed the CCTV why not come back and increase your post count by one and let us know what you think happened.

* Inflammatory comments edited out *

One point of interest - you mentioned CCTV footage posted....  I haven't seen that.

The only footage I've seen is that of some dash-cam (from the womans car), then what also appears to be phone footage at little later on (after she's impacted his motorcycle)... 

Is there any earlier footage showing what 'triggered the Aussie' into his 'nutty aggressive riding rage' ???? 

While trying to remain balanced of opinion and playing devils advocate with my own thoughts...  I'm wondering if the woman had judged him or badly cut him [the Aussie] up a few mins earlier (before the part of the video clip we see).

Edited by metisdead

On 3/11/2024 at 11:23 PM, richard_smith237 said:

* Inflammatory comments edited out *

One point of interest - you mentioned CCTV footage posted....  I haven't seen that.

The only footage I've seen is that of some dash-cam (from the womans car), then what also appears to be phone footage at little later on (after she's impacted his motorcycle)... 

Is there any earlier footage showing what 'triggered the Aussie' into his 'nutty aggressive riding rage' ???? 

While trying to remain balanced of opinion and playing devils advocate with my own thoughts...  I'm wondering if the woman had judged him or badly cut him [the Aussie] up a few mins earlier (before the part of the video clip we see).

I haven't seen video of what sparked it initially, but there is video of him riding alongside her then swerving in front and braking hard.

There is also other footage of him in the same link throwing the middle finger whilst someone drives slowly past him when he is playing with his skateboard (yeah, an adult riding a skateboard) so he obviously has anger issues.

Maybe she cut him up, maybe she beeped at him, maybe she was initially at fault, we don't know. But seems this guy is a bit of a low life judging from his reactions, his ridiculous bling, the fact he is riding a big bike wearing headphones and no helmet, and he clearly has anger issues.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

I haven't seen video of what sparked it initially, but there is video of him riding alongside her then swerving in front and braking hard.

Yup, thats the one I saw... I wonder if there is any 'earlier footage'...     we have the nearby cctv and the phone video (which I'm assuming she started after she's stopped and he was getting nutty)... what about earlier CCTV which could highlight earlier interaction.....    

50 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

There is also other footage of him in the same link throwing the middle finger whilst someone drives slowly past him when he is playing with his skateboard (yeah, an adult riding a skateboard) so he obviously has anger issues.

Maybe she cut him up, maybe she beeped at him, maybe she was initially at fault, we don't know. But seems this guy is a bit of a low life judging from his reactions, his ridiculous bling, the fact he is riding a big bike wearing headphones and no helmet, and he clearly has anger issues.

100% agree..  clearly a wrong-un...  and his reaction in both situations escalates very quickly excessive where his 'victim cry' (if that was his attempt) is drowned out by his display of complete ayholery... 

Nevertheless, even ayholes have a 'trigger'... so what triggered the Aussie into this behavior ??? looking at the video you've posted, he seems so erratic, if could have been the simplest and most minor off issues...  

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, barmatt said:

Not Aboriginal, with that name I'd say ex Kiwi

No, it's absolutely not a Kiwi or Maori name. If it was "Ruatoki", that could be a Maori name, but it's not.

Edited by mstevens

12 hours ago, n00dle said:

we all know the thai woman hit him, probably distracted play facebook whilst driving and the aussie reacted accordingly.

she then quickly whipped her phone out in a pathetic attempt to save face.

shameless.

bob.

12 hours ago, n00dle said:

is that what we all know Bob?

This may just be a case of misunderstanding Bob's use of the modern day progressive usage of freedom of choice in personal pronoun usage. We was just using our own pronouns without first informing the audience what pronouns to use for us. In this case, it would be "We", "Us", "Our". And in this case, perhaps Bobs suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder as well, since we said "we all".
Hope that clears it up .🧑‍🔬

2 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Where did I say that? She managed to slam on her brakes and tapped him so his bike fell over, she did well. I wish he had been hit harder because his reckless actions deserved it, just a bit of damage to his bike would have been fine.

And he can help his own safety in future by:

a) not driving like a knob and swerving in front of someone and slamming his brakes on
b) wearing a helmet
c) not wearing headphones so he can actually listen to his surroundings and be more situationally aware. Seriously who drives a motorbike while wearing headphones??

Even without dashcam video, and thus no proof of his brake checking her, the lack of a helmet and wearing headphones should have been enough to issue the guy a citation. Not to mention some sort of charges like assault and disorderly conduct for his actions toward her and her vehicle.
I don't know about Thailand, but wouldn't be surprised if it's the same as where I come from, but wearing headphones (over both ears) while driving (any kind of vehicle) is illegal. If only on one ear, it is legal.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Who cares what Nationality he is. He's acting like an idiot. Anyone who rides bikes in Thailand knows they will get cut off at some stage. The video shows him break checking her so he caused the damage to his bike.  Wearing headphones while riding isn't very smart. I wonder if it was a man would this clown acted so aggressively. Send him home on a one way ticket. Remember we are all guests in this country so if we don't like how things are we can always go back to our own country.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, 2baht said:

Bloody foreigners!

Yup! Not all these damned Aussie / Brit / Swiss / (Fill in nationality of your particular vitriol) / roaming the safe streets of Thailand - Hang 'em high!

Much more acceptable to rape a billboard in broad daylight - yes?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Did you watch any of the video at all ??

Did you see the Aussie motorcyclist driving erratically, then suddenly braking and swerving in-front of the woman leaving her nowhere to go but to hit him ???....    it almost as if he was so angry he wanted to make her crash into him ?

His riding is erratic and dangerous.

The only question I have is what happened before start of the video we see...  what happened in the lead up ?

Did she cut him off ? nudge him (drive into him accidentally) then ignore him etc ???

Something made this Aussie very angry, I'm not condoning his actions, but we only see the 'later stages of the video' and he's clearly furious....    She either did something to make him that furious, or he's a completely unhinged nutcase. 

Why have we not seen the video from 'earlier' on / the lead up ????

Not condoning the violent thugs actions at all - but I'd like to see some balance here and see what happened earlier on.

That is exactly what I was saying

On 3/11/2024 at 12:20 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Does you video show any Thai spitting at and hitting someone else car, throwing thing at them & threatening a lone female ? 

I’m not female, but I have been spat at by a Thai (old Thai male) during a road rage incident. 

The old duffer tried to gob on me through an open window, after I bipped him for obstructing the middle lane when turning right.

He got out the car ranting and raving about farangs, with all the disgusting verbiage you’d expect from a sub-100 IQ male of 70+ years.

I drove off laughing as he exited his beater of an old Benz and attempted to spit through the window.

You are not dealing with rational or mature people here. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

I would still bet the Thai woman was on the phone, but that is not shown by a windscreen camera. Thai motorcyclists do it too, often with one hand on the handlebars.  If people drove like most do in Thailand when visiting or living in Australia, US, EU or the UK they would very soon lose their licence. It is no coincidence that Thailand has the highest road fatality rate in the world.

• Sad 1

On 3/11/2024 at 2:05 PM, Gandtee said:

Ratukore Jones Agamom? That's a fair dinkum Ozzy name. Don't come the raw prawn over here Blue. Looks like you've got a touch of the Taffy in there with Jones? With all that bling I thought you were a passenger on Pricilla. Queen on the Desert.:wink:

His name is actually Jones Agamom RATUKORE. I believe the confusion with names stems from Australian passports no longer specifying which are family and given names. It confuses many in Thailand. That, and his published age, suggests to me the passport was available to the Police. 

His name is definitely Indonesian in origin.

An Australian PP sample is below. It has red printing added to avoid name confusion. Figure-6.PNG

My bank account in Thailand identifies me by my given names as that is how they interpreted it.

Over the years I've variously tried to change the name, the branch and my address, without success. The anomaly has never caused me a problem.

14 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I would still bet the Thai woman was on the phone, but that is not shown by a windscreen camera. Thai motorcyclists do it too, often with one hand on the handlebars.  If people drove like most do in Thailand when visiting or living in Australia, US, EU or the UK they would very soon lose their licence. It is no coincidence that Thailand has the highest road fatality rate in the world.

Where will you place that bet, how will your theory be proven and what does your general, xenophobic rant about Thais have to do with this incident with the road raging Australian?

Something must have triggered his toxic behavior, but his reaction cannot be excused by shifting blame. Combined with the previous skateboard incident, the most likely bet would be this guy has issues dangerous for both him and others in this unique country.

Edited by Old Croc

On 3/11/2024 at 4:11 PM, brianthainess said:

Which would make him Australian, like all non-aboriginals born there.

Rolf Harris and Crocodile Dundee are what most people envision as Australian.  It sure as hell ain't what spat on that lady's windshield.

Isn't there an animal ridden in the Middle East that spits at people?  I believe it's used as a form of transportation, as well as a source of milk and meat.  I've never seen one with tats and bling.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

Rolf Harris and Crocodile Dundee are what most people envision as Australian.  It sure as hell ain't what spat on that lady's windshield.

Isn't there an animal ridden in the Middle East that spits at people?  I believe it's used as a form of transportation, as well as a source of milk and meat.  I've never seen one with tats and bling.

You mean he's not white, why not just come out and say it. 

On 3/11/2024 at 5:14 PM, brianthainess said:

Brace yourself Sheila. ..............Australian foreplay. :giggle:

Hope you know what you mean, because I don't,  next time you post at least make sense.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Where will you place that bet, how will your theory be proven and what does your general, xenophobic rant about Thais have to do with this incident with the road raging Australian?

Something must have triggered his toxic behavior, but his reaction cannot be excused by shifting blame. Combined with the previous skateboard incident, the most likely bet would be this guy has issues dangerous for both him and others in this unique country.

I am not condoning what he did, that cannot be disputed, however if you had driven on Thai roads for as long as I have you would know the problems we see every day which would result in fines and points or lost licenses elsewhere. Maybe this guy drives like an Indonesian, somewhere I have not yet been.

9 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I am not condoning what he did, that cannot be disputed, however if you had driven on Thai roads for as long as I have you would know the problems we see every day which would result in fines and points or lost licenses elsewhere. Maybe this guy drives like an Indonesian, somewhere I have not yet been.

I live here, have driven the roads for many years and am well aware of the abysmal driving skills of many Thais.

It's possible, but only conjecture, that she did something wrong in the initial, unrecorded incident.

However, to try to transfer blame on the woman for the grub's videoed, dangerous driving and cowardly attacks, based on the poor standards of others is disingenuous.

I wonder what he would have done if he had been able to open her door.

Edited by Old Croc
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1