Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November

Social Media

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I wish you guys would make up your minds (sic), either Biden has lied or he has dementia, you can't have both.

Trump killed a couple of hundred thousand Americans during COVID, by lying about it from the get go. Then holding rallies which helped spread it, without masks.

You can't figure out how to turn off bold, or resize your font? Try looking at the field above the text panel. Highlight your text, then change on each symbol.

you can have both, he lies quite often and had has been caught out, there is also the clear video footage of his gaffs. so yeah, a liar with dementia .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

Nancy, you’re history for a reason!  Stick with what you’re a subject matter expert in, the bottle!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pelosi-suggests-trump-meant-exact-bloodbath-doesnt-win-rally-statements

Sending out Nancy , a biden surrogate to perpetrate false allegations .

Where have we seen this before!

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, G_Money said:

What about my post wasn’t true?  The booing of the commissioner or FDNY yelling Trump, Trump, Trump?

Please post from your liberal media what actually happened.

It's not surprising that you have missed my point completely, given that you're a supporter of the orange cult leader, so let me explain something for you: – when Fox News says that people are not to believe what they see or hear on their channel because it's not news/factual, just opinions from some people on the channel, i.e. it is not to be trusted, but still you refer back to that untrustworthy news medium, without really thinking, but then again..........

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

It’s intriguing to note that despite frequent criticisms of CNN as a reliable source by Maga World, it is referenced when the narrative aligns with your views.

This brings to mind cognitive dissonance, a phenomenon often triggered by new information that contradicts established beliefs.

The selective interpretation of information is evident in the discussion of Trump’s ‘bloodbath’ statement. CNN clearly states, ‘Trump warns of a “bloodbath” for the auto industry and country if he loses the election.’ My initial post raised concerns about the potential consequences of such ambiguous political statements and their varied interpretations.

I did not demean anyone in my original post. I highlighted that ambiguous statements might be challenging for those with literacy difficulties, while others might willfully overlook the obvious, hence the proverb, ‘there are none so blind as those who will not see,’ and its definition to underscore my point about intentional ignorance.

If you choose to identify with the terms ‘stupid’ and ‘brainless,’ which were your words, not mine, that is your prerogative.

However, the ad hominem attack suggesting I have ‘way more issues than any Trump supporter’ lacks substantive argumentation. As a Trump supporter could you elaborate on your ‘issues’?

Furthermore, the tu quoque logical fallacy ‘pot calling the kettle black’ accusation serves as a diversion rather than addressing the core points of the debate.

I advocate for transparent, straightforward discussions that promote understanding, respect for differing opinions, and intellectual enrichment.

Trump warns of ‘bloodbath’ for auto industry and country if he loses the election | CNN Politics

yeah, the link was highlighting that one the most bias of outlets, that edits and misreports Trump frequently even put this in the right context.

i didn't for one second think he meant anything other than disaster for the Auto industry, and in the context of the speech i doubt many that watched it did either,
it's you guys and the willful misreporting of what was said by the fake news outlets that are trying spin it into something it's not, in desperation to attack Trump by any means possible!!
‘stupid’ and ‘brainless,’...well give as good as you get!!, if you browse these Trump/Biden threads you will see what side starts the name calling first.

Edited by frank83628
spellin
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, IndomitableSpirit said:

It's scary that Trump will again become the US president and even scarier, more arrows are pointing that way now. Oth, Biden is not for the job too. How come choosing a leader boils down to the lesser evil nowadays! I've noticed that in other countries too.

It actually is rather easy to choose in  my country !

Look at the top concerns for the American voters, and decide.1. Immigration. 2.Government 3.Economy.

If you like what the Current POTUS has manifested then thats your choice.(the Dem party isn’t supporting an alternative).

https://www.axios.com/2024/02/27/immigration-americans-top-problem-us-poll-election

Edited by riclag
  • Agree 1

This headline is plastered across the media. If you actually watch the video and the context of the words it's a perfect example showing that mainstream media is total garbage. I wouldn't wipe my arse with it. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Good morning Franky, No, you're wrong, I am nowhere near the age of Biden, and your assumption just shows you have nowhere else to go but imply daft innuendoes.

Replying to you is just like thinking about mowing the lawn or not, I don't like mowing the lawn......:ermm:

well, if you went to school in the 60's then you ain't far behind.... you posts would suggest cognitive decline!!😏

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you can have both, he lies quite often and had has been caught out, there is also the clear video footage of his gaffs. so yeah, a liar with dementia .

IIRC Trump averaged 21 lies a day during his presidency, according to analysts and fact checkers.

He is also losing the plot more frequently in his campaign speeches.

I can see my use of a Latin expression went straight through to the wicketkeeper.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Dave0206 said:

People like pence .haley and now desanctus make me sick when eventually they "see the light" when they were the 3 monkeys before see no evil ect.

Only 1 I respect was rex tillerson who said it as it was whilst still in government 

This time around Trump wont be picking Military experts according to the old guard recommendations.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC Trump averaged 21 lies a day during his presidency, according to analysts and fact checkers.

He is also losing the plot more frequently in his campaign speeches.

I can see my use of a Latin expression went straight through to the wicketkeeper.

i wonder, were the same scrutiny and frenzied fact checks done for others ..... i don't think so. don't forget Biden had 47yrs political career, this can be 'fact checked' if necessary, same for Killton and the rest, it's all online somewhere.

Edited by frank83628
added
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

This time around Trump wont be picking Military experts according to the old guard recommendations.

Trump will be picking yes-men and toadies, just like he did last time. The narcissistic side of his personality ensures that, because he can't stand the thought there may be someone in the room who is smarter than him.

The ramifications of a weakened US military go far beyond America itself. Be careful what you wish for.

So this is the type of "leader" that you would want to lead the USA in the future?? This dumbo has difficulty stringing meaningful sentences together, wanders off script at a tangent and cannot help himself when denigrating others (much the same as he did with Senator John McCain). Other leaders see him as an idiot, apart from the usual suspects, and this clip from the New Zealand Herald is on the button........ 

"Former President Donald Trump, at a weekend event ostensibly meant to boost his preferred candidate in Ohio’s Republican Senate primary race, gave a freewheeling speech in which he used dehumanising language to describe immigrants, maintained a steady stream of insults and vulgarities and predicted that the United States would never have another election if he did not win in November".

"While discussing the US economy and its auto industry, Trump promised to place tariffs on cars manufactured abroad if he won in November. He added: “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a blood bath for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a blood bath for the country”.

The former president opened his speech by praising the people serving sentences in connection with the January 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol. Trump, who faces criminal charges tied to his efforts to overturn his election loss, called them “hostages” and “unbelievable patriots”, commended their spirit and vowed to help them if elected in November. He also repeated his false claims that the 2020 election was stolen, which have been discredited by a mountain of evidence.

Trump issued vulgar and derogatory remarks about a number of Democrats, including ones he often targets, like Biden and Fani Willis, the Atlanta prosecutor overseeing his criminal case in Georgia, as well as those widely viewed as prospective future presidential candidates, such as Governor Gavin Newsom of California and Governor J.B. Pritzker of Illinois.

Trump called Biden a “stupid president” several times and at one point referred to him as a “dumb son of a — " before trailing off. He also compared Willis’ first name to a vulgarity, called Newsom “Gavin New-scum” and took jabs at Pritzker’s physical appearance.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-election-donald-trump-says-some-migrants-are-not-people-and-predicts-blood-bath-if-he-loses/5JO56LSBGZHFHMWZESFBDAIBIY/

Definitely an educated and high-class leader, yeah right!!, or more like someone who is as dumb as a bag of rocks and favours the poorly educated as supporters. The man should be locked away, not just because he's an idiot, but because he is driving a wedge through America. AND he also repeated his false claims that the 2020 election was stolen, which have been discredited by a mountain of evidence. Just how stupid can he get?

Edited by xylophone
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, riclag said:

Look at the top concerns for the American voters, and decide.1. Immigration. 2.Government 3.Economy.

If you like what the Current POTUS has manifested then thats your choice.(the Dem party isn’t supporting an alternative).

If immigration is the #1 priority for GOP then why did they kill the new immigration bill (that they themselves championed) last month on the orders of Trump?

Trump has admitted that he wants to see the US fall to it's knees before the next election and will do everything he can to make it happen. Is this the Patriot you champion?

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, transam said:

Invasions or asked for help.........?  😉

asked for help...yeah right,  more like invade to take the resources or overthrow the elected governments under the guise of 'spreading democracy' 
who exactly did the Iraq war help? wasn't those innocent civilians that died was it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

asked for help...yeah right,  more like invade to take the resources or overthrow the elected governments under the guise of 'spreading democracy' 
who exactly did the Iraq war help? wasn't those innocent civilians that died was it.

No wonder you back McTrump.................😆

Try reading up on history..........😉

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, xylophone said:

So this is the type of "leader" that you would want to lead the USA in the future?? This dumbo has difficulty stringing meaningful sentences together, wanders off script at a tangent and cannot help himself when denigrating others (much the same as he did with Senator John McCain). Other leaders see him as an idiot, apart from the usual suspects, and this clip from the New Zealand Herald is on the button........ 

"Former President Donald Trump, at a weekend event ostensibly meant to boost his preferred candidate in Ohio’s Republican Senate primary race, gave a freewheeling speech in which he used dehumanising language to describe immigrants, maintained a steady stream of insults and vulgarities and predicted that the United States would never have another election if he did not win in November".

"While discussing the US economy and its auto industry, Trump promised to place tariffs on cars manufactured abroad if he won in November. He added: “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a blood bath for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a blood bath for the country”.

The former president opened his speech by praising the people serving sentences in connection with the January 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol. Trump, who faces criminal charges tied to his efforts to overturn his election loss, called them “hostages” and “unbelievable patriots”, commended their spirit and vowed to help them if elected in November. He also repeated his false claims that the 2020 election was stolen, which have been discredited by a mountain of evidence.

Trump issued vulgar and derogatory remarks about a number of Democrats, including ones he often targets, like Biden and Fani Willis, the Atlanta prosecutor overseeing his criminal case in Georgia, as well as those widely viewed as prospective future presidential candidates, such as Governor Gavin Newsom of California and Governor J.B. Pritzker of Illinois.

Trump called Biden a “stupid president” several times and at one point referred to him as a “dumb son of a — " before trailing off. He also compared Willis’ first name to a vulgarity, called Newsom “Gavin New-scum” and took jabs at Pritzker’s physical appearance.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-election-donald-trump-says-some-migrants-are-not-people-and-predicts-blood-bath-if-he-loses/5JO56LSBGZHFHMWZESFBDAIBIY/

Definitely an educated and high-class leader, yeah right!!, or more like someone who is as dumb as a bag of rocks and favours the poorly educated as supporters. The man should be locked away, not just because he's an idiot, but because he is driving a wedge through America. AND he also repeated his false claims that the 2020 election was stolen, which have been discredited by a mountain of evidence. Just how stupid can he get?

for someone that has had enough and was leaving this site you seem to be posting quite often, in fact, more than prior to you announcement!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The world is still in awe of the USA. Quite flattering actually. Carry on.

One of the factors in military competence is logistics. American proficiency in logistics during the Berlin Airlift came as a stunning shock to the Russians.

I have not seen US military logistics first hand. I've seen plenty of logistics at the conferences I attended in the USA, organizers managing the accommodation, catering and transport of anywhere between 10,000 and 50,000 people. I have to say it is one area in which America excels.

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Fact checking was not necessary decades ago. While it was common for politicians to exaggerate their position, not many resorted to outright lies.

Trump's scrutiny is self-inflicted, no-one lies with the frequency and falsity he manages to achieve. When he gets caught out in a lie, he responds with an ad hominem attack.

That may work well for him on the campaign trial. It doesn't seem to be getting much traction in the courts, and he knows it.

What innocent person constantly seeks adjournments and delays?

yeah right, that is an outrageous claim, so no politician or anyone in an influential position has lied before..... what planet are you on.

shame those fact checkers weren't around during Iraq WMDS LIES, oh hang on, wasn't the fact checking guy found dead in the English country side!

13 minutes ago, transam said:

No wonder you back McTrump.................😆

Try reading up on history..........😉

so you think all the US led wars were because people asked for help.... how are the people of Libya these day? 

• Confused 2

20 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

If immigration is the #1 priority for GOP then why did they kill the new immigration bill (that they themselves championed) last month on the orders of Trump?

Trump has admitted that he wants to see the US fall to it's knees before the next election and will do everything he can to make it happen. Is this the Patriot you champion?

where is that quote? 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1