Pheu Thai MP Questions Pita’s Motives in Chiang Mai Visit During Thaksins Return

webfact

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Expose the corrupt! 

Be a whole lot less paperwork to expose the honest politicians. 

No sense of solidarity  or respect for the system  of brown envelopes.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

“To extinguish the wildfires, perhaps Pita should extinguish the fire in his heart first. Srettha’s visit to Chiang Mai was to exchange knowledge with Thaksin and would benefit all people

and what knowledge does tax-sin have about wilfires that he would like to exchange?

i thought he was visiting his dead parents' graves... but now he needs to shift the purpose of his visit so he can keep fanning the flame of puke-thai with populist actions and promises... this is a real SMOKE screen...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So what do those two powerful men do about the well known fires and air pollution?

Thaksin was in power for about 20 years, he had enough time to solve those problems. What did he do? Or why didn't he do anything substantial?

Expose the corrupt! 

If you lived in CM, you wouldn't need to ask what the current government (local and national) does about fires. In short: a lot more than before. And while the air is indeed far from good, it is also far from as bad as in previous recent years.

As for Thaksin, if memory serves me he has been away for 15+ years, what was he supposed to do?

And may I ask what the non-corrupt (according to you) are doing? Apart from photo-ops and social media?

But I realize this is all wasted on people who post according to political faith and not logic.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

If you lived in CM, you wouldn't need to ask what the current government (local and national) does about fires. In short: a lot more than before. And while the air is indeed far from good, it is also far from as bad as in previous recent years.

As for Thaksin, if memory serves me he has been away for 15+ years, what was he supposed to do?

And may I ask what the non-corrupt (according to you) are doing? Apart from photo-ops and social media?

But I realize this is all wasted on people who post according to political faith and not logic.

It seems you pretend because Thaksin was not in Thailand he didn't have anything to say in Thai politics. Are you maybe just a little naive?

And again, how often do I have to repeat that being against A doesn't mean I am pro B? 

The problem with Thaksin is that he opens his mouth all the time too much and pretends that he is the good guy. He is not.

Many other politicians and not much better, but at least they don't pretend to be the good Samaritan. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems you pretend because Thaksin was not in Thailand he didn't have anything to say in Thai politics. Are you maybe just a little naive?

And again, how often do I have to repeat that being against A doesn't mean I am pro B? 

The problem with Thaksin is that he opens his mouth all the time too much and pretends that he is the good guy. He is not.

Many other politicians and not much better, but at least they don't pretend to be the good Samaritan. 

Our pretend they're on deaths door to garner sympathy and avoid going to jail where he (TS) should rightfully be, not swaning around the country like he's gods gift to Thailand 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1