British woman’s Thailand epiphany leads to £6K savings a year (video)

Before the internet invented this failed human experiment they call "social media", nobody would have ever been able to turn their life of boring drips and drivel into something that pretends to be news. "Hey, everyone, look at me, now I spend less on A so that I am able to pay for B, wanna know my magic secret?" Then add in couple of tripe selfies showing a bit of cleavage and Bob's your uncle. FFS, it's a true epiphany, and she is so inventive that she should be on talk shows and doing paid seminars about it already! 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, JayClay said:

Who would have thought that if you spend less money, you'd have more left over?..

Don’t get too upset it is just another youngster  discovering the wheel again, they do this every day and INFLUENCE the rest of the brain dead bunch to do the same.

9 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Wow how really really interesting. I must follow her on social media at 26 her brain has just finished developing. Cough cough.  

I wouldn't say that, quite clever really getting a load of idiots to pay for your life style, she's probably never done a useful job of work in her life, good luck to her, she's living the dream,  working hard for someone else doesn't pay dividends. Lots of teens in low paying jobs and single mums on benefits will follow her and sigh in envy but she got to where she is using her brains. Sure she's a bit self elevated now but I wouldn't mind betting that a wealthy Mr. Right will turn up someday if she is mixing in the right circles, no "would you like fries with that" for her.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

she got to where she is using her brains. Sure she's a bit self elevated now but I wouldn't mind betting that a wealthy Mr. Right will turn up someday if she is mixing in the right circles, no "would you like fries with that" for her.

Bob is just the right man for her     :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Haha 1