RFK Jr. argues that Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Trump

Social Media

On 4/5/2024 at 6:17 AM, Tug said:

Joe Biden he’s done a lot of good positive things for the country   

"America’s fiscal outlook is more dangerous and daunting than ever, threatening our economy and the next generation," said Michael Peterson, the CEO of the Peter G. Peterson Foundation that advocates for reducing the federal deficit. "This is not the future any of us want, and it’s no way to run a great nation like ours."

• Like 2

On 4/5/2024 at 6:40 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

"America’s fiscal outlook is more dangerous and daunting than ever, threatening our economy and the next generation," said Michael Peterson, the CEO of the Peter G. Peterson Foundation that advocates for reducing the federal deficit. "This is not the future any of us want, and it’s no way to run a great nation like ours."

Hey here’s an idea tax the wealthy to help pay down the deficit hummm…???

• Agree 1

On 4/5/2024 at 6:51 AM, Tug said:

What would you have them do... even more than a fair share... you really are a talking head with no brain... here's a novel idea for the tax and spend democrats... quit spending sooo much...  Do the Rich Pay Their Fair Share of Taxes? | Progressivity & Redistribution (taxfoundation.org)  the top 1 percent of taxpayers paid $616 billion in income taxes... that amounts to 40 percent of all income taxes paid,  and a larger share of the tax burden than is borne by the bottom 90 percent of taxpayers combined (who represent about 130 million taxpayers

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Tug said:

I’m going to disagree with you about Joe Biden he’s done a lot of good positive things for the country his main problem is his age and to some his running mate (not me tho)as far as trump and the recent polling we need to keep in mind what he’s done to women not only his rape but his and the GOPs assault on their autonomy over their bodies they ain’t happy and they vote!trumps nazi esque policies and ideas his siding and fawning over dictators and threatening of the nato nations his support of the enemy……..the silent majority see it…..he’s toast he just doesn’t know it yet and prison bound

I sure hope you're right, I dislike Trump passionately, I just think Biden's too old. Doesn't mean I don't think he's a decent man and it doesn't mean that I don't think he's had some good policy, but he's too old for the job. So is Trump, by a decade. 

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Here's a better idea.  Quit taking money from people who work and giving it to people allergic to working.  But they do vote your way...

Edit:  I'd add that I am 100% in favor of an increase in the top marginal tax rate at the top end.  But not if they're just going to squander that money to increase stupid programs like sponsoring gender equity in Nigeria, counting the ants in the Amazon, more subsidies for products that consumers don't want, and forever wars 5,000 miles outside the US.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, uncletiger said:

You misunderstand Trump's purpose, as well as MAGA supporters.  He is being elected to do one job and one job only: bring down the deep state and all its corrupt structures. Nobody cares about his personality, what he says, or if he has offended people in the past. This is why I laugh at people who cry about "he's a criminal!" And what's your point? Why does that matter now? Like the French revolution when they cut off the heads of the monarchy, he is only there to be a wrecking ball, destroying everything corrupt so that we can start the healing and rebuilding process in 2028.  Trump has promised to return America to the American people, and that is the sole reason he is popular.  If he doesn't do this...if he doesn't bring down the entire diseased temple this time...everyone will turn on him, and quickly.

What you call a "free and open democracy" hasn't existed for generations. We are controlled by a mafia like structure known by many different names. We don't even have honest voting, and haven't had it for a long time. America is at war, and Trump is coming back to end the war. But you can rest assured it is a short term project. 2028 is going to be all about healing and rebuilding again.

He's so popular he hasn't received an election win by the people yet. He's going to destroy what's corrupt? Then he should destroy himself. He's a whining ,seditious babbling fool. .  I will say this post is one of the best fairy tales i have seen -he's promised to return America to the American people -which apparently is his immediate family,rich donors,and  ass kissers .  His entourage is filled with incompetent kowtowers.     Did you buy one of the pu$$y grabbers bibles?  May I have your permission to copy and paste this so I can share how delusional some folks are?  TIA

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Go ahead and list the sons of donnie that served in the military ,could you also provide wher Joe Biden called the military suckers and losers?  SKip along   Afghanistan withdrawal negotiated by Pompeo and drumpf        Biden     Has been on the right side of every foreign policy decision in that span.

Been watching commie news network huh? 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, candide said:

You should have read the post I replied to.

The subject was the population number used to calculate the % of unemployed.

Why? You’re wrong either way. None of the millions of illegals Biden helped flood across the border were counted in the last census. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So, to save democracy we need to vote for the party that seeks to silence dissenting views, that is trying to keep people off ballots and that it is making up laws in an attempt to convict their leading opponent. 

Got it. 

Christ you got something but it isn't in reality.  The Constitution is a made up law? 555

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Why? You’re wrong either way. None of the millions of illegals Biden helped flood across the border were counted in the last census. 

He helped them by refusing to pass the border bill by threatening the cowards in his party?  Ha

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, charleskerins said:
3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So, to save democracy we need to vote for the party that seeks to silence dissenting views, that is trying to keep people off ballots and that it is making up laws in an attempt to convict their leading opponent. 

Got it. 

Christ you got something but it isn't in reality.   The Constitution is a made up law?  555

What Constitutional law has Trump been indicted for? 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

He helped them by refusing to pass the border bill by threatening the cowards in his party?  Ha

You seem really smart. Are you an English teacher? 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:

He's so popular he hasn't received an election win by the people yet. He's going to destroy what's corrupt? Then he should destroy himself. He's a whining ,seditious babbling fool. .  I will say this post is one of the best fairy tales i have seen -he's promised to return America to the American people -which apparently is his immediate family,rich donors,and  ass kissers .  His entourage is filled with incompetent kowtowers.     Did you buy one of the pu$$y grabbers bibles?  May I have your permission to copy and paste this so I can share how delusional some folks are?  TIA

Keep in mind he won 2016 despite the election fraud that they engineered to give Hillary the win, and his support INCREASED in 2020. That never happens for sitting presidents. He only lost due to massive and overwhelming election fraud which was so bad it couldn't be hidden. Nearly everyone who voted for him in 2020 will vote for him again, and every single day more and more people continue to wake up and come over to the MAGA side. Trump support is a one way valve. Once you understand the mission he is on, and that everything that is happening is part of that, you realize that there is no other choice but Trump.

By all means, spread my statements to your friends. What I said previously is absolutely true. I'll even say it again so there is no mistake. Trump is working with a large faction of the military to take back the country from the deep state globalists.  He is finishing the work of JFK. The more who realize this, the sooner this war will end. In fact, I'll go one further for you and your friends. The Biden regime is also not the constitutionally elected government of the USA. It has the same legal standing as America did when it invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. It is legally a belligerent occupying power, installed through cyber crime and election fraud, and the USA is in a state of war. If you have never heard this before, then you need to stop listening to the propaganda of the legacy media, get out of the insulated echo chamber you have created for yourself, and try to seriously understand why so many people support president Trump. Trying to ignore everything I just said as a conspiracy theory ultimately will be to your detriment.

It may be painful for you to embrace this reality, but ultimately we are all victims of what the globalist cabal has done to us. It's been going on for several generations. This victory over them is going to be for everyone. Not just MAGA, and not just America. The whole planet. As things get even more bizarre and painful due to this psyop we're living through over the coming months...when you're finally ready to see this truth...just know that nobody will ridicule you for having been fooled. We have all been where you're at now and everyone wakes up at their own time.

TL;DR: We are at war with the globalist cabal/deep state. Trump is the wrecking ball. 2028 is when we heal.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

He violated Section 3 of the !4th Amendment ,he should not be on any ballot.

So not an English teacher, a lawyer of a Constitutional scholar. Ethnic studies major perhaps? 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

7 minutes ago, uncletiger said:

Keep in mind he won 2016 despite the election fraud that they engineered to give Hillary the win, and his support INCREASED in 2020. That never happens for sitting presidents. He only lost due to massive and overwhelming election fraud which was so bad it couldn't be hidden. Nearly everyone who voted for him in 2020 will vote for him again, and every single day more and more people continue to wake up and come over to the MAGA side. Trump support is a one way valve. Once you understand the mission he is on, and that everything that is happening is part of that, you realize that there is no other choice but Trump.

By all means, spread my statements to your friends. What I said previously is absolutely true. I'll even say it again so there is no mistake. Trump is working with a large faction of the military to take back the country from the deep state globalists.  He is finishing the work of JFK. The more who realize this, the sooner this war will end. In fact, I'll go one further for you and your friends. The Biden regime is also not the constitutionally elected government of the USA. It has the same legal standing as America did when it invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. It is legally a belligerent occupying power, installed through cyber crime and election fraud, and the USA is in a state of war. If you have never heard this before, then you need to stop listening to the propaganda of the legacy media, get out of the insulated echo chamber you have created for yourself, and try to seriously understand why so many people support president Trump. Trying to ignore everything I just said as a conspiracy theory ultimately will be to your detriment.

It may be painful for you to embrace this reality, but ultimately we are all victims of what the globalist cabal has done to us. It's been going on for several generations. This victory over them is going to be for everyone. Not just MAGA, and not just America. The whole planet. As things get even more bizarre and painful due to this psyop we're living through over the coming months...when you're finally ready to see this truth...just know that nobody will ridicule you for having been fooled. We have all been where you're at now and everyone wakes up at their own time.

TL;DR: We are at war with the globalist cabal/deep state. Trump is the wrecking ball. 2028 is when we heal.

He is a member of the globalist elite. He lost to Hillary by 3.5 million votes -why didn't he complain about the vote then .Only complains when he doesn't get his way.Seditionist ,traitor,fraud .  need a bible ?

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, uncletiger said:

"The Biden regime is also not the constitutionally elected government of the USA. It has the same legal standing as America did when it invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. It is legally a belligerent occupying power, installed through cyber crime and election fraud, "             Seek counseling

2 hours ago, uncletiger said:

This conspiracy theory is not new. In the 90s, it was called the New World Order which hypothesize a secertly emerging totalitarian world government of elites with globalist agenda. It was spread by the righ-wing conspiracy theorists. The current globalist cabal is said to be fueled by Russian propanganda and amplified by Maga right wingers that embraced conservatives theories and support movements led by Christian nationlists, sovereigntists, climate change deniers and anti vaxxers. I am not going to proselytize you as you seem to be deep rooted in your beliefs. There are majority of us who see this as a dangerous path to the country and to the world lead by equally extremely dangerous man. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

This conspiracy theory is not new. In the 90s, it was called the New World Order which hypothesize a secertly emerging totalitarian world government of elites with globalist agenda. It was spread by the righ-wing conspiracy theorists. The current globalist cabal is said to be fueled by Russian propanganda and amplified by Maga right wingers that embraced conservatives theories and support movements led by Christian nationlists, sovereigntists, climate change deniers and anti vaxxers. I am not going to proselytize you as you seem to be deep rooted in your beliefs. There are majority of us who see this as a dangerous path to the country and to the world lead by equally extremely dangerous man. 

World Economic Forum 

• Like 1