Foreigners among World Central Kitchen staff killed in Israeli strike

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Really?

You are 100% certain of that, and have the evidence to prove it?

Then it should be easy for you to prove it. Just produce the evidence. The IDF and the Israeli government desperately need that 100% verified evidence.

He wasn't being serious , he was being ironic or sarcastic or whatever you want to call it .

He didn't literally mean what he said , he did mean the opposite of what he said 

Just now, billd766 said:

Thank you for an extremely well written article. 

I agree with every word.  

Yes of course you do, the last post you responded to went straight over your head and you took it to mean the opposite of what was intended

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Have you reported all these Jew hating posts (including mine) to the moderators to see if they are correct or not? And if the moderators agree they are OK posts, will you accept their decision?

May I suggest that no one reports any anti Semitic posts . 

Don't try to get them removed , keep them there for all to see .

They sometimes accidently  reveal their true agenda , don't report anti Semitic posts , reply to them so they cannot delete them .

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

That's 'collateral damage'?  It certainly is not and hopefully, the countries, including my own, that have been supporting Israel and ignoring such things by constantly stating that Israel has a right to defend itself, are finally realising Israel's 'reckless disregard' for Palestinian lives. Its shameful though, that its taken over 30,000 lost lives to bring about that realisation. Does nobody understand that figure?

Do you realise that include the Hamas terrorists who have been killed .

Nearly half of the 30 000 killed people have been Hamas terrorists .

You speak like it was 30 000 innocent people killed and no terrorists killed .

Nearly half the dead were terrorists 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you realise that include the Hamas terrorists who have been killed .

Nearly half of the 30 000 killed people have been Hamas terrorists .

You speak like it was 30 000 innocent people killed and no terrorists killed .

Nearly half the dead were terrorists 

The number is actually over 32,000 now. Figures provided by the Hamas run Gaza medical authorities but of course, Israel won't allow independent observers in to Gaza for some reason.

I don't think either of us know how many of those were actually Hamas although the number will be considerable.

To be quite honest, I don't give a toss if the figure is 3, 3000, 30,000 or 300,000. One innocent civillian is one too many in my book. What figure do you feel is acceptable? Who should that be? How many deaths amongst your family would you consider 'collateral'.

I have not attempted to justify the horrific actions of Hamas - don't you dare to try and justify the actions of the Israeli's, you cannot!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

The number is actually over 32,000 now. Figures provided by the Hamas run Gaza medical authorities but of course, Israel won't allow independent observers in to Gaza for some reason.

I don't think either of us know how many of those were actually Hamas although the number will be considerable.

To be quite honest, I don't give a toss if the figure is 3, 3000, 30,000 or 300,000. One innocent civillian is one too many in my book. What figure do you feel is acceptable? Who should that be? How many deaths amongst your family would you consider 'collateral'.

I have not attempted to justify the horrific actions of Hamas - don't you dare to try and justify the actions of the Israeli's, you cannot!

I used your initial figure of 30 000 dead  , but I did know that was a just a rough  figure . 

There has never been a war where no civilians died , civilians die in all wars , why do you expect this war to be different to every other war ever in the World ?

Its been stated that over 14 000 Hamas have been killed , that's 14 000 dead terrorists  out of 32 000 dead.

That is a vet low civilian to enemy combatant killed , usually the figure is much higher than

That .

I will indeed justify Israel's actions in Gaza , its a response to a terror attack and stopping Hamas doing it again , fully justified IMO

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Laughing at deaths in war zones?

Not good.

I wasn't laughing about the deaths, as you probably know. I was LOL about the IMO ludicrous post trying to justify the israeli atrocity by blaming the victims.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

It is also doubtful that Israel's actions so far will have caused any form of understanding amongst the people of Gaza.  Hatred is what they will have caused and you can be sure that groups such as Hamas will capitalise on that.

Agree 100%. Israel has created a forever enemy, and will suffer for it. An appropriate example is Ireland that fought back against the English invaders and oppressors for hundreds of years.

The hatred that has been created will never vanish, but will be passed from generation to generation. Small boys will play "Palestinians and israelis" with israelis as the bad guys to be "killed" ( like the "cowboys and Indians" that we played when I was a young boy ). Those small boys will grow up to do their best to kill israelis for real.

Sadly, it could have all been so different, back when there actually was a West Bank that the Palestinians could have built a state in. That option has long gone. IMO anyone in authority that references a "two state solution is being disingenuous.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

He is obviously not laughing at that but laughing at you and what you believe. 

Thank you. I have replied to his post and pointed out that what you say is correct.

Lots of victim blaming going on by his side.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

I invite anyone on this forum to hold their hands up and say "Wow. I'm shocked someone has died in a warzone".

I am when they were killed after clearing their movements by the IDF.

I'm probably more shocked by the pathetic attempt by the IDF to justify their atrocity.

If what they say is true, it makes them incompetent in that command does not communicate with troops on the ground, or apparently in this case with drone operators, and there is no operational command structure, which I do not believe. Unlike some on here I've actually been in the military, and understand how it works, which is not how the IDF are trying to justify their actions.

• Agree 2

44 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I am when they were killed after clearing their movements by the IDF.

I'm probably more shocked by the pathetic attempt by the IDF to justify their atrocity.

If what they say is true, it makes them incompetent in that command does not communicate with troops on the ground, or apparently in this case with drone operators, and there is no operational command structure, which I do not believe. Unlike some on here I've actually been in the military, and understand how it works, which is not how the IDF are trying to justify their actions.

Unlike some on here I've actually been in the military, and understand how it works, which is not how the IDF are trying to justify their actions.

Did they have drones when you were in the military? You've stated before you were a nurse?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

To be quite honest, I don't give a toss if the figure is 3, 3000, 30,000 or 300,000. 

Strange admission, says a lot about you. Besides reliable figures are extremely important. Hamas figures are not reliable particularly when they themselves admit so many of them are not from hosptial sources but from media sources but they won't say which ones.

No wonder you other posts are full of unsubstantiated rants

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, billd766 said:

Really?

You are 100% certain of that, and have the evidence to prove it?

Then it should be easy for you to prove it. Just produce the evidence. The IDF and the Israeli government desperately need that 100% verified evidence.

What is missing is my question mark  LOL

9 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They were not Hamas, they were indeperandant volunteers who Israel mistakenly thought were Hamas 

It is a typo from my lazy keyboard. what is missing is the question mark, 

the "also" should had been a clue, another clue would had been what I was replying to,

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

Then you are not a person that I wish to debate with any further but I'll answer your questions and leave you with one.

Yes its a war but its not a war fought between two nations.  In this war, the entire military of a well equiped country is raging its war against a terrorist group that lives amongst the civillian population.  That population might have voted for Hamas as a government but they have never been recognised as a legitimate authority, they are considered as terrorists by most countries.  Given that the Israelis (without any authority to do so) will not allow Palestinians, apart from a heavily vetted few to travel outside Gaza, even to other Palestinian areas, they could hardly leave could they? The entire area of the Gaza Strip has been 'blockaded' by Israel since 2007.  Various other serious restrictions have been placed on the people of Gaza resulting in it been descibed as an 'open air prison'.  What type of attitude do you think such actions will breed?  Gaza doesn't contain enough land for its population to feed itself and has relied on huge international aid since the blockade.

Look at Jerusalem - people being told when and where they can pray. Farmers booted off their land and it being given to Israeli 'settlers'. Houses bulldozed. Who is going to accept such treatment?

Who stated that 14,000 Hamas terrorists have been killed?

I believe you know all of this yet you don't seem or don't want to, understand why the current situation exists.

So a question, one I doubt you will answer honestly.

I don't know where you're from or what family you might have, not that it matters but I suspect you are an American and most of us have families.  Let's say for example, that a terrorist, responsible for the deaths of many people was hiding in an apartment building and one of those apartments was occupied by your daughter.

Would you consider it justifiable for the authorities of your country to destroy the entire building and everyone in it, including your daughter in order to kill one terrorist? 

As someone in another post said, the IDF have weapons that can pinpoint down to exact vehicles (as they did with the 7 aid workers) - how the hell can you justify them taking out entire apartment buildings to target one apartment?  They have by the way, admitted using 1000lb bombs to do so.

Who stated that 14,000 Hamas terrorists have been killed?

Israel or would you rather believe Hamas?

13,000 Hamas terrorists Israel says it has killed in battle. Israel also says it killed some 1,000 gunmen inside Israel on October 7.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/icj-set-to-begin-hearings-on-nicaraguas-claim-germany-aiding-israels-genocide/

13 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes, you did read that, written by the perpetrators of said state Israel.

So everything is a one-way street for you, is that so you can forget the Hamas execution spree.......?   🤔

1 hour ago, transam said:

So everything is a one-way street for you, is that so you can forget the Hamas execution spree.......?   🤔

Yes, same as it is for you, but what has that got to do with the reply I gave to your comment, nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/3/2024 at 12:34 PM, Hanaguma said:

Please, enough of the hysterical references to genocide and holocaust. Neither of those are happening here.  Even using the bs numbers issued by Hamas, something like 20,000 civilians have been killed. In 6 months.  It is an amazing accomplishment that the IDF has kept casualties so low while fighting a terrorist occupation in a congested area. 

Don't forget that civilian casualties would be ZERO if Hamas surrendered and released their hostages. Zero. 

About those hysterical references to the Holocaust.. you mean like repeating the mantra that October the 7th is the day that the most Jews were killed since the Holocaust?

19 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes, same as it is for you, but what has that got to do with the reply I gave to your comment, nothing.

It is not the same as me, you are anti-Jew, I am not, I also am not anti-Gazans, I am anti-executioners, which is what Hamas is, Israel is dealing with the clear-out of Hamas, the same as was done to clear out the German Nazis, now you tell me there were no civilian casualties doing that.....😉

Edited by transam
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I am not anti-Jew, I am anti-Israeli, Israel has no chance of clearing Hamas out of Gaza, if anything they have been the best recruiting sergeant ever with their methods of trying to clear them. 

As for WW2 clearing of Nazi's and civilian casualties, 80 years ago different times with different weapons systems.

😂............."Different times"..................😂

Oh, well, never mind........🤭

5 hours ago, sirineou said:

What is missing is my question mark  LOL

You always seem to find an excuse, wrong words, missing question mark, but never seem to answer the questions.