Thai doctor offered bribe to drop lawsuit in Swiss scandal

webfact

14 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Maybe she just didn’t like being physically assaulted from behind by a big odious bully, who has a totally misplaced sense of entitlement and superiority …… go girl, most reasonable people support your actions.

I didn't see her get assaulted and neither did you!

bob.

• Like 2
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Every Thai is against corruption, until it benefits them, then it is not a big problem: not think too much, sabaai sabaai

That could apply worldwide. Just think of the many expressions in the English language alone to describe corruption.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, transam said:

Rubbish, Dave is his own worst enemy.......😏

"Dave' as in he's a real friend or 'Dave' as in being over familiar with an arrogant bully?

What's wrong with just stating his surname or just his full name?

'Dave' gives this thug credibility.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Hellfire said:

What elephant business? Did they smuggle heroin in the big elephants’ asses?

He runs an elephant sanctuary, keep up. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Confuscious said:

So much ado for nothing.
The Swiss guy has MONEY and the case will never reach the courts.
Just like every known case in Thailand (Joe Ferrari, Red bukk scion, etc.)
if this doctor has a little bit of working grey matter in her head, she better would accept the money and drop the case. 

Joe Ferrari has been tried and imprisoned. 

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, BigStar said:

Not at all, just not in the scope of the post. His lawyer would argue that the case is after all narrowly confined to the physical kicking incident and that only deserves Section 295, not 391. Many here would agree, though it'd be nice if it were harsher. TiT. Regardless, she may recover for other damages, mental etc. in a civil trial or settlement.

This case is now more about the corrupt system, than he as a person! He is just the face now of something bigger than him. 

What media says and her advisors tells her is irrelevant, and just the game that comes with it.

He did a mistake, now it is about the corrupt system thats unfair, and the Thais love it, but, when the curtains goes down, its back to normal. 

Can anyone show me what Anutin says about corruption in Phuket? 

David will face charges for having weapon license for a clock and a rifle, but cant see anyone mention the one giving him the license wrongly and illegally. 

The airline is keeping this lady-basher's seat warm... 

D.E.P.O.R.T.A.T.I.O.N is coming.. what a coward!  I hope he gets a sounding send off at the airport... 

I still can not believe he kicked a Thai lady in the back of all places.  Can not get more gutless than that!

question:- would this hero have kicked a Thai man with a 'Muay Thai' shirt if sitting on 'his' (now demolished) steps?  Of course not.. cowards only pick on and fight the weak and frail.. send him HOME ASAP!!!!

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

I didn't see her get assaulted and neither did you!

bob.

There is a video of the incident on the internet most people have seen

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im answering you in a calm manner with the information shared in media, and we have to wait for what happens next. Doesnt look good for him!

Where did I call you a troll.

As he pretty much seems like a scumbag, proved himself as a scumbag in my eyes and opinion. Not sure what standard you have about decent normal behavior, but for me, this was extremely low level of both, him and his wife. Rich or not, what does that have to do with his case? Except this time he cant pay himself out of it!

Corrupt business, do you believe he is doing this out of charity because he is rich, or do you believe he is collecting money world wide so he can live a good life. Thats what authorities looking at now, and probably why this case will take time.

I read in news papers I cant refer to, he is in detention at the moment? Somebody else can confirm if so

right, save the whales, or really save myself from a life of real work and collect money from unsuspecting donors.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1