BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

14 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

I love how people watering down the word 'antisemitic' by using it constantly wrong. The more it's done like that, the less meaning it has! My dog just barked while I was scrolling over the map of Israel,.. ANTISEMITIC! 🤣

The victim card is no longer working after the whole world is witness to the genocide the Jewish state is committing in Gaza and the constant provocations against Iran.

However,

The Seven Nations (Hebrew: שבעת העמים, romanizedShivat Ha'amim) are seven nations that according to the Hebrew Bible lived in the Land of Canaan prior to the arrival of the Israelites.

God instructed the Israelites to destroy these seven nations upon entering Canaan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Nations_(Bible)#:~:text=The Seven Nations (Hebrew%3A שבעת,seven nations upon entering Canaan.

1 hour ago, BigBruv said:

And people from all around the world - there were even protests in Japan about Israelis murdering Pallys.

Maybe the Israeli Govt want all Jews outside of Israel to move back to Israel (to fill up the stolen land) so are in the process of making you all pariahs AGAIN - like the 130+ times you've been kicked out of 89+ countries/states before (for no reason but 'antisemitism' of course) 👍

https://www.unwomen.org/en/news-stories/press-release/2024/04/six-months-into-the-war-on-gaza-over-10000-women-have-been-killed

Stories like this will not help normal jews outside israel

And the same people chanting "death to America". You go ahead on brother, I'm good here. 

Just now, CG1 Blue said:

You do know that Hamas hide behind all that infrastructure to purposely use civilians as human shields? 

Do you think Hamas are good people?

Do you think they should be left in power? 

Those on your side of the argument don't seem to say a lot about Hamas and their history of despicable acts. If they had the right equipment and numbers they would wipe Israel and all Jews off the face of the Earth. In fact it probably wouldn't stop at the Jews. 

And we should all be concerned about Hamas' sponsors (Iran) being on the brink of having nukes. 

He/they know all of that. He/they hate Israel and the US and as far as they're concerned, the sooner Iran nukes Israel the better, 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Do you mean like Israel is doing in Gaza now?

No I don't. I mean if Hamas had the means they would DELIBERATELY wipe all Jews off the map. And all other 'infidels' for that matter. 

That is different from Israel targeting Hamas and killing civilians in the process. 

Neither are good, but the Hamas' mandate and intentions (and despicable actions) should concern you at least as much as the Gaza casualties. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

"I think most people agree that Iran is a pretty bad regime"

'Pretty bad'? That's a massive understatement. I think you need to do a bit more research on the Iranian regime my friend. 

"If we all followed international law, this wouldn't have happened in the first place - because Israel wouldn't exist."

Please explain why Israel wouldn't exist if international law was followed. 

Because the land it exists on was actually occupied by other people. It's not generally acceptable now for old white men to take land on the other side of the world off one lot of people and give it to another lot without the agreement of the people that already live on the land. However, that happened quite a lot early last century, and still happens, unfortunately ( does Diego Garcia ring any bells? ).

The usual reaction is for the people that had their land stolen to fight back, in any way they can. As has happened in Palestine.

5 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

No, that is something that you have incorrectly concluded; you do not speak for any other posters on this forum, and nor do you have the right to claim to so do .... wind your neck in 

He certainly speaks for me, and IMO he is correct.

5 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

I love how people watering down the word 'antisemitic' by using it constantly wrong. The more it's done like that, the less meaning it has! My dog just barked while I was scrolling over the map of Israel,.. ANTISEMITIC! 🤣

The victim card is no longer working after the whole world is witness to the genocide the Jewish state is committing in Gaza and the constant provocations against Iran.

It's interesting that it's so commonly accepted world wide that israel is committing genocide that we can say it on here now.

5 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Where did the UN get those figures from, that they report as factual ..... you can have 2 guesses 

Can you prove they are not true? I doubt it.

Even if it was 50% less, that's thousands too many.

On 4/14/2024 at 3:08 PM, rabas said:

I like the idea of thoughtful responses, we need more. 

Given Iran's surprisingly poor technological showing, Israel should announce they intend to fully support and protect the Irani people, and that all future responses will target only Iran's brutal regime.

The generals targeted in Syria were just that. So was Qasem Soleimani in 2020. 

Many Iranians want rid of the ayatollahs completely, graffiti in Iran asking Israel to target their HQ's  there and wipe them out.....I agree they are so  oppressed

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

You guys don't have anything else, but Hamas, Hamas, Hamas.

Some of us on here have moved on to talk about the real bully in the room and their illegal activities and crimes against humanity.

you mean the spread of Islam with its medieval properties, yes youre  right I agree, the keep going to all the other religions who are at least way more tolerant

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Because the land it exists on was actually occupied by other people. It's not generally acceptable now for old white men to take land on the other side of the world off one lot of people and give it to another lot without the agreement of the people that already live on the land. However, that happened quite a lot early last century, and still happens, unfortunately ( does Diego Garcia ring any bells? ).

The usual reaction is for the people that had their land stolen to fight back, in any way they can. As has happened in Palestine.

yeah.............like fleas arguing who owns the dog!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

How would a war between Israel and Iran be a World War?

I'm sure that was a rhetorical question, but just in case it wasn't-

America seems to be doing everything it can to expand the conflict, Iran joins in, America, Britain, Europe and various other hangers on join in, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen sign up and BOOM, WW3.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

you mean the spread of Islam with its medieval properties, yes youre  right I agree, the keep going to all the other religions who are at least way more tolerant

I didn't even mention religion, but you managed to deflect it to religion, :violin:

4 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

yeah.............like fleas arguing who owns the dog!!

I doubt you meant it the way I see it. IMO humans do NOT own the planet, we are merely a passing species that lives on it for a while, and if we keep going the way we are our passing will be coming sooner rather than later.

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

Do you see an alternative? One that works over the long term?

No, but I have no hope that humans will ever become civilised and stop killing each other.

As I see it we will just keep killing each other till we manage to invent a weapon that really kills us all.

As one that volunteered to go to Vietnam ( I was just lucky it ended for us before I went ) and kill boys I didn't know as part of the Great Game between America and Russia, I can't claim to be any sort of saint, but we all get fooled sometime.

2 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

I just watched some other of his Twitter clips. This guy doesn't sound like a Nazi. I mean, if what he says makes him a Nazi then everybody who's against genocide and war is a Nazi. Wait, maybe this is the actual definition for you now?

Sounds very reasonable articulated. Thanks for calling him a 'Nazi', otherwise I wouldn't even have looked.

"Sounds very reasonable articulated." , he said. 

[WIKI]

Nicholas Joseph Fuentes (born August 18, 1998) is an American far-right political commentator and live streamer who is known for his white supremacist, misogynistic, homophobic, antisemitic, and Islamophobic views. A former YouTuber, his channel was permanently terminated in February 2020 for violating YouTube's hate speech policy. Fuentes has promoted conspiracy theories against Jewish people, has denied the Holocaust, and advocates for the genocide of Jews.

• Thumbs Up 2

46 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Too soon for a link, but I just heard on Al Jazeera that some drones from Lebanon got through israeli air defenses and struck an israeli town.

Seems like it's really kicking off now.

I have a link, but it's the Israeli version, not Al Jazeera version. 

In the Israeli version, Israeli drones in Lebanon take out another Brigadier General level terrorist, Ismail Yosef Baz, Field Commander of Hezbollah’s (read Iran) Coastal Sector. Watch! 

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1780270439895281869

Searching for your story finds only the Israeli strike. Pull that TV plug!, TBL.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, rabas said:

I have a link, but it's the Israeli version, not Al Jazeera version. 

In the Israeli version, Israeli drones in Lebanon that take out another Brigadier General level terrorist, Ismail Yosef Baz, the Field Commander of Hezbollah’s (read Iran) Coastal Sector. Watch! 

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1780270439895281869

Searching for your story finds only the Israeli strike. Pull that TV plug!, TBL.

DUH!

Yes I know about the drone strike that took out the commander, and it's not the same one. I did say that it's too early for a link and I only heard in on Al Jazeera as breaking news.

Here you go.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2024/04/16/israeli-army-says-two-armed-drones-exploded-after-entering-from-lebanon-

The Israeli local regional council said that three people were wounded in the explosion.
No air raid sirens were heard at the time of the incident.