BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

6 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

God also concluded their religion and then, well the rest is kinda history. 'God's chosen people', the Israelites and today's Jews are not the same in the eye of God. But I get where this is coming from, for Israel committing genocide against the Amalek is their 'God given' right.

Had they done as told, would we even be in the situation we are in today.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

DUH!

Yes I know about the drone strike that took out the commander, and it's not the same one. I did say that it's too early for a link and I only heard in on Al Jazeera as breaking news.

Here you go.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2024/04/16/israeli-army-says-two-armed-drones-exploded-after-entering-from-lebanon-

The Israeli local regional council said that three people were wounded in the explosion.
No air raid sirens were heard at the time of the incident.

I googled "drones from Lebanon strike Israel" and got 100s of hits for Israel drones take out 2 Hezbollah commanders in Lebanon. Seems the N. Israeli strike got overshadowed.  

I did see a Times of Israel story "2 Hezbollah commanders killed in IDF strikes as attack drones injure 3 in north".  So the stories seem simultaneous. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, rabas said:

I googled "drones from Lebanon strike Israel" and got 100s of hits for Israel drones take out 2 Hezbollah commanders in Lebanon. Seems the N. Israeli strike got overshadowed.  

I did see a Times of Israel story "2 Hezbollah commanders killed in IDF strikes as attack drones injure 3 in north".  So the stories seem simultaneous. 

Thanks for getting back to me on that. It's not often that that happens.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

The Iranians opinion on this?

"a significant proportion of Iranians oppose what they see as the reckless adventurism of the country's elite Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), which fired more than 300 drones and missiles on Saturday night."

Iranians on edge as leaders say 'Tel Aviv is our battleground'

In a letter sent to BBC Persian, a long list of Iranian activists both inside the country and abroad criticised the IRGC's actions and saying "No to warmongering!"

Many Iranians also see the Iran-Israel confrontation now emerging from the shadows as being orchestrated by the Iranian government rather than reflective of the will of the Iranian people.

This perception is underscored by a heavy police presence on the streets of Tehran - ostensibly about enforcing strict Islamic dress codes requiring women to cover their hair but which many suspect is mainly about crushing any possible protests.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68823348

• Like 2

Speaking out and writing about Iran and its policies can land you in hospital as this London Journalist learnt the hard way.

Stabbed Iran International journalist Pouria Zeraati 'feeling much better'

The Iran International journalist stabbed in London has told the BBC he is "feeling much better".

Pouria Zeraati is now back on screen at the London-based Iranian outlet after the stabbing last month.

He told BBC Radio 4's Today programme he was stabbed by two men as he approached his car.

Mr Zeraati also said he was in favour of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) being proscribed as a terrorist organisation in the UK.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68824832

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

its  ALL  about religion 100%

Yes unfortunately that is correct. Religion is at the core of tribalism. Makes the whole thing even more ridiculous. Using fairy tales and fantasies to justify slaughter. 

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can you prove they are not true? I doubt it.

Even if it was 50% less, that's thousands too many.

We can also look what the Jewish state themselves tell about how many they are killing.

IDF officials stated that they are killing 2 civilians for every 1 Hamas fighter. And according to the Jewish state they have killed 13,000 Hamas, so according to their calculation they murdered at least 26,000 civilians.

Their evil deeds know no boundaries.

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

We can also look what the Jewish state themselves tell about how many they are killing.

IDF officials stated that they are killing 2 civilians for every 1 Hamas fighter. And according to the Jewish state they have killed 13,000 Hamas, so according to their calculation they murdered at least 26,000 civilians.

Seems low if we look at the destruction and how they are constantly murdering journalists and people trying to help.

No they've not murdered 26,000 people. 

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

The Taliban doesn't have children transgender on hormone blockers and 18 year old girls becoming prostitutes by starting an OnlyFans and a diminishing population rate.

Indeed they don’t; however, what they do have instead, is the female genital mutilation of 10 year old children, 60 year old paedophiles uncles, marrying their 12 year old nieces, usually 2 or 3 of them to ensure conception after they have raped them; oh, and they also have that charming, progressive act they call honour killing, whereby a father beheads his teenage daughter for choosing the wrong boyfriend ….. it is hardly surprising to learn the the Taliban are right up your Strasse.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

No they've not murdered 26,000 people.

Yeah, seems very low regarding how they are just killing every journalist (97 dead journalists already, it seems they are targeted on purpose) and the people trying to help, like the Kitchen Soup guys who were murdered on purpose.

"Israel military says 2 civilians killed for every Hamas militant is a ‘tremendously positive"

I wouldn't call CNN credible though, but for this purpose it will do. I wanted to be careful as it seems only sources with 'beautiful' girls are allowed.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/05/middleeast/israel-hamas-military-civilian-ratio-killed-intl-hnk/index.html

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-officials-2-civilian-deaths-for-every-1-hamas-fighter-killed-in-gaza/

Just now, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Indeed they don’t; however, what they do have instead, is the female genital mutilation of 10 year old children, 60 year old paedophiles uncles, marrying their 12 year old nieces, usually 2 or 3 of them to ensure conception after they have raped them; oh, and they also have that charming, progressive act they call honour killing, whereby a father beheads his teenage daughter for choosing the wrong boyfriend ….. it is hardly surprising to learn the the Taliban are right up your Strasse.

No.

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

Just now, AreYouGerman said:

Yeah, seems very low regarding how they are just killing every journalist (97 dead journalists already, it seems they are targeted on purpose) and the people trying to help, like the Kitchen Soup guys who were murdered on purpose.

"Israel military says 2 civilians killed for every Hamas militant is a ‘tremendously positive"

I wouldn't call CNN credible though, but for this purpose it will do. I wanted to be careful as it seems only sources with 'beautiful' girls are allowed.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/05/middleeast/israel-hamas-military-civilian-ratio-killed-intl-hnk/index.html

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-officials-2-civilian-deaths-for-every-1-hamas-fighter-killed-in-gaza/

You claimed they murdered 26,000 people, you are lying and now deflecting.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

its  ALL  about religion 100%

That's what some people would want you to believe.

Only 33% of Jews in Israel are religious. The vast majority of Israelis are not religious, and that's not even including 20% of Arab Israelis for a population total. Including Arabs, your looking at around 13%.

Hamas are an Islamist group - but they didn't start that way. Initially, they were a charity and were supported by the government of Israel. They have changed drastically over the decades since their formation in the late 80s, due to continued oppression.

The PA are Israel's lapdogs and have no legitimacy in the eyes of the Palestinian people.

The overwhelming majority of Palestinians prior to the war hated Hamas, and there were protests against this regime in the months prior to the war. Just over 50% of Palestinians wanted a permanent ceasefire with Israel and to have 2 states on the pre 1967 war borders.

This is not a religious conflict. This is about land theft, justice, the denial of basic human rights, apartheid, oppression, murder, massacres, dispossession and racism.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You claimed they murdered 26,000 people, you are lying and now deflecting.

According to their own calculation, which is 2 murdered civilians for every 1 Hamas fighter.

Can you read?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

According to their own calculation, which is 2 murdered civilians for every 1 Hamas fighter.

Can you read?

IHL Rule 14. You need to sort out the basics, it is NOT murder:

Starter for 10:

The Lawful Killing of Civilians Under International Humanitarian Law

https://www.e-ir.info/2022/05/27/the-lawful-killing-of-civilians-under-international-humanitarian-law/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Can you read?

Just to put things in perspective the Nazis killed 17 million and that just shows what a great and difficult job the Israelis are doing, I think you'll agree........or maybe not.🤔

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Thank you Presidents Obama and Biden, 

Better put this on the tremendous ME peace plan that Kushner came up with, totally ignoring the Palestinians, Iran and other players.

But it did net him a sizeable financial injection.

7 minutes ago, niccodemi said:

Here is an article by Israeli journalist (whose sources are IDF operatives) which explains at least some of the reasons for high civilian casualties.

https://www.972mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/

False, they do not use AI as described:

image.png.215f892326ad99dae09712287cea510a.png

https://twitter.com/LTCPeterLerner/status/1775632021680685528

Its another topic too on numbers, this is about the Iran attack on Israel

Hamas admits one-third of its data on Gazan deaths is ‘incomplete’

https://aseannow.com/topic/1325030-hamas-admits-one-third-of-its-data-on-gazan-deaths-is-‘incomplete’/

• Agree 1