Live:Trump brands hush money trial an ‘assault on America’ arrives in court on historic day

Social Media

On 4/16/2024 at 5:25 PM, Roo Island said:

He's an easy target, considering the crimes he's committed. Several of which have already resulted in convictions.

Keep up!

Why isn’t he in prison?

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Wow. Racist I see. Impossible to compare the 2, though some inappropriately try.

Racist?  You’re the one making it into a racial issue.  As usual. 

I see it as a left wing anarchy movement.

”Impossible to compare the 2”?  Coming from your mouth I fully understand.

Others see it differently.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

You just regurgitating Trump's unsubstantiated and false claims. There are zero evidence that Biden or DOJ has had any role in Bragg's case. Bragg is a locally elected official who does not report to the federal government. There may be some legal experts that have a different opinion but there are more legal scholars who believe this is a serious and legitimate prosecution. 

The DOJ,Biden and "this racist" Bragg - sack of .... Are all in on this. That is this very very iffy if "case. I'm not regurgitating any thing here Hoss. Since I know almost nothing about legal matters, unlike you and the rest of your get Trump crew here. I choose to do searches and rely on legal experts. And there are boo coo of them. So for your very much needed information: https://reason.com/2024/04/15/alvin-bragg-says-trump-tried-to-conceal-another-crime-what-crime/

Edited by morrobay
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

If the cognitively impaired, morbidly obese, convicted sex offender candya$$ crybaby trump wants to see an 'assault on America', he might look at the terrorist attack he fomented on 6 January 2021.

Not a single trump goober can justify why trump called his cult to DC saying "It'll be WILD!", and why he told them to march to the Capitol and 'fight like hell'. If a trumper had an ounce or more of brains, they would admit the SOLE purpose was to disrupt the pro forma certification process of the freest and fairest election in US History (per trump's Tech Czar).

It was revealed in a Congressional Hearing on Wednesday that the DC National Guard was ready and had a plan to take on the terrorists and secure the building, but the ONLY person who could have ordered them was trump, and despite being asked if he wanted to deploy the Guard, refused. trump even refused when the gallows erected to hang Mike Pence was clearly visible on the TV the fat man was watching, and the chants to "Hang Mike Pence" were broadcast around the world.

Explain that dereliction of duty, trumpfluffers.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1