Pro-Palestinian Protesters Take Over Columbia Hamilton Hall "Intifada" hangs from windows

Social Media

All of the protestors that committed crimes should be expelled, and if they are not US citizens they should have their visas cancelled and deported. 

If they are US citizens, they should be tried and if convicted, punished to full extent of the law. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You'll be saying there are no Israeli settlers next 😂

I don't believe you think Israel has not taken land from Palestine, totally irrational. 

Are you Israeli, or have family who are Israeli? 

Gaza was the location under discussion , The West bank isn't the topic under discussion 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I don't believe you think Israel has not taken land from Palestine, totally irrational. 

Sniffing out Jews again.

Nothing Jew hating about that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The frightening aspect of your claim is that you actually attempt to offer it as factual. There are no settlers in Gaza and Israel has not taken land from Gaza. There was historically, an Israelite population in Gaza and it existed through the Ottoman period. All jews were forced out in 1949 when Egypt annexed the land. There is no religious claim to Gaza either.  Yes, there are some Israelis who make provocative comments about occupying Gaza, but that is motivated solely by the constant missile and terror attacks that come from Gaza. Aside from that group, there is zero interest in Israel in having anything to do with Gaza. 

And what's up with your Israeli query? You carry on as if it is a crime to be an Israeli. There are 1 million+ Israeli Arabs and your  comment impugns them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

The frightening aspect of your claim is that you actually attempt to offer it as factual. There are no settlers in Gaza and Israel has not taken land from Gaza. There was historically, an Israelite population in Gaza and it existed through the Ottoman period. All jews were forced out in 1949 when Egypt annexed the land. There is no religious claim to Gaza either.  Yes, there are some Israelis who make provocative comments about occupying Gaza, but that is motivated solely by the constant missile and terror attacks that come from Gaza. Aside from that group, there is zero interest in Israel in having anything to do with Gaza. 

And what's up with your Israeli query? You carry on as if it is a crime to be an Israeli. There are 1 million+ Israeli Arabs and your  comment impugns them.

Reread my post, I didn't mention Gaza, but Palestine. 

With members here vehemently criticising protests against Genocide in Gaza, don't you think it's relevant if they are Israeli, or have relatives there? 

It's the only rational reason to 'take sides' with Israel. 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

All of the protestors that committed crimes should be expelled, and if they are not US citizens they should have their visas cancelled and deported. 

If they are US citizens, they should be tried and if convicted, punished to full extent of the law. 

I agree 95 % . I’d say 100% if you included their parents!

Well coordinated & organized ! They know the laws , in each state.And they have a support staff of legal experts. 
Once they start with violence the protesters tag comes off and they become criminals.

Its going to be a long election summer 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Forget past persecution and your victim hood.

If you don't, it is obviously not possible to be rational or think clearly about the Gaza conflict.

Yes, there is a problem with antisemitism, but to stop it you gotta eradicate your persecution complex. 

If I was Jewish, I'd be proud and not hide the fact when discussing topics such as this, just as wouldn't hide the fact that I were Muslim or Palestinian. Do you think it relevant if someone posting is Muslim or Palestinian? Is it a crime to ask someone if they are Jewish, which I never did? 

Says the poster who is happy to call the innocent hostages prisoners. Yes you know, the ones who are in tunnels under Gaza, taken from their homes and subjected to rape, no medical care and been hell for the last 6 months. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/1/2024 at 8:30 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel is allowing food aid in, there is no starvation .

Israel is not attacking food transports , Israel has tried to stop Hamas looting and stealing the food aid though and thus Israel is getting food to the people 

BS

Israeli forces shot and killed a truck driver- was he trying to steal the food?

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/world/at-least-one-driver-killed-and-several-people-injured-in-attack-on-aid-trucks-in-gaza-city/video/a2c19817619babaf533dabfdc73a5280

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Head of @UNRWA just inadvertently admitted that all their aid goes to Hamas, which then sells it to the people and makes huge profits on this “aid” 

“Food is available in the markets, but there is no cash”

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

AND, they killed over 100 trying to get food! 

This was not even a topic here! 

a Palestinian witness told the BBC that most of those who died were run over.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-68441571

Meanwhile, peaceful protests Pro Palestinian style at Portland Uni, looks like they were ready for war

Portland Police storm the Portland State University Library. Inside, they find clubs and other weapons the students and activists had geared up with. The entire library has been vandalized and graffiti is everywhere.

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Meanwhile, peaceful protests Pro Palestinian style at Portland Uni, looks like they were ready for war

Portland Police storm the Portland State University Library. Inside, they find clubs and other weapons the students and activists had geared up with. The entire library has been vandalized and graffiti is everywhere.

All of the protestors inside should be expelled, and if they are not US citizens they should have their visas cancelled and deported. 

Any professors involved should also be prosecuted and if convicted, fired and punished to full extent of the law. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Which land would that be? AFAIK Gaza has been Jew-free for nearly 20 years.

Gaza is a prison, you know that.  I was not talking about Gaza anyway. You are good at avoiding questions. 

Since 1967 Israel has stolen a LOT OF land, don't deny it.   

From 1 week before Oct 7 -  

ongoing expansion of Israeli settlements, demolition of Palestinian structures, daily violence and continued inflammatory rhetoric by their Government representatives

https://press.un.org/en/2023/sc15424.doc.htm

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

All of the protestors inside should be expelled, and if they are not US citizens they should have their visas cancelled and deported. 

Any professors involved should also be prosecuted and if convicted, fired and punished to full extent of the law. 

This Terrorist supporter should be the first one kicked out or in prison:

"This revolution, which includes the mass demonstrations and encampments, are not just exclusively for students...it is for the free people of the world to resist however you can, whether it be with a rock and other tools of liberation."

12 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Which land would that be? AFAIK Gaza has been Jew-free for nearly 20 years.

There is so much info out there that yo are denying, it's comical. 

Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories have expanded by a record amount and risk eliminating any practical possibility of a Palestinian state, the United Nations rights chief warns.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/8/israeli-settlement-expansion-in-palestinian-areas-amounts-to-war-crime-un

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Gaza is a prison, you know that.  I was not talking about Gaza anyway. You are good at avoiding questions. 

Since 1967 Israel has stolen a LOT OF land, don't deny it.   

From 1 week before Oct 7 -  

ongoing expansion of Israeli settlements, demolition of Palestinian structures, daily violence and continued inflammatory rhetoric by their Government representatives

https://press.un.org/en/2023/sc15424.doc.htm

A prison? Please.

A prison with 3 star hotels, cafes, beaches, luxury homes ( but only for Hamas leaders), TripAdvisor recommended sites, AirBnB listings....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Come on man! You can't be serious. 

I referred to  Gaza as a "prison" due to the restrictions on movement, goods, and services imposed by Israel and Egypt, which effectively isolate the territory from the outside world.

The blockade on Gaza, which has been tightened over the years, severely limits the flow of essential goods, including food, medicine, and construction materials, into the territory. This blockade has resulted in a dire humanitarian crisis, with widespread poverty, unemployment, and inadequate access to healthcare and education.

Gaza's population of around two million people is confined to a small area, making it one of the most densely populated territories in the world. The restrictions on movement also prevent Gazans from traveling for work, education, medical treatment, or to visit family members!

The lack of access to basic necessities and opportunities for a better life, combined with the constant threat of conflict and violence, means Gaza is an open-air prison, where residents are trapped in a cycle of despair with limited hope for a better future.

The lack you speak of is directly the fault of Hamas. Not of Israel or Egypt. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I referred to  Gaza as a "prison" due to the restrictions on movement, goods, and services imposed by Israel and Egypt, which effectively isolate the territory from the outside world.

The blockade on Gaza, which has been tightened over the years, severely limits the flow of essential goods, including food, medicine, and construction materials, into the territory. This blockade has resulted in a dire humanitarian crisis, with widespread poverty, unemployment, and inadequate access to healthcare and education.

Gaza's population of around two million people is confined to a small area, making it one of the most densely populated territories in the world. The restrictions on movement also prevent Gazans from traveling for work, education, medical treatment, or to visit family members!

The lack of access to basic necessities and opportunities for a better life, combined with the constant threat of conflict and violence, means Gaza is an open-air prison, where residents are trapped in a cycle of despair with limited hope for a better future.

Very dishonest not to credit your post to AI. Its a 100% match

image.png.69999b0650a10d1e489c1db913f3fa9f.png

https://gptzero.me/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The lack you speak of is directly the fault of Hamas. Not of Israel or Egypt. 

Oh, I didn't know Hamas restricted Gazans movement or were responsible for the blockade. :cheesy:

• Thumbs Up 2

On 5/1/2024 at 11:32 AM, Hanaguma said:

Chances are that half the smooth brained idiots at these protests couldn't find Gaza on a map, nevermind articulate any sensible position on the subject.  There are more than 100 conflicts currently going on in the world, yet somehow this one particular conflict gains their attention. Wonder why...

Somebody should do a study of just whom these protests consist. From the videos I've seen, there appears to be a disproportionate number of chunky white girls in the leadership and the ranks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you have a non Al Jazeera link , your link goes to an Al-Jazeera report .

Do you have an unbiased link ?

A link which explains the news , rather than a link .

I expect it was the time that Hamas attacked a food convoy and a driver got shot .

Do you have a link that gives info ?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

You have been shown to be using A.I . 

When you were asked previously whether you used A.I. you denied it and claimed to write everything yourself , so , you weren't telling the truth when you previously claimed to write everything yourself . Morch was right , you have been using A.I to generate posts 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/1/2024 at 4:15 PM, stevenl said:

I just saw Peter Eliasberg, Chief Counsel of the ACLU (Southern CA), on the BBC concerning the circumstances around the university decision to shut down the UCLA protest. He remarked that police were present and did nothing when a group of, in his words, thugs violently attacked the protest site.

He said that the university could not use that violence as a pretext to declare the protest unlawful, because there is a legal concept called heckler's veto.

"A heckler's veto is a situation in which a party who disagrees with a speaker's message is able to unilaterally trigger events that result in the speaker being silenced."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler's_veto

Interestingly, the ACLU of Michigan in a friend-of-the-court brief aided a successful appeal of the case of a group of evangelicals who staged an obnoxious march in Dearborn during the 2012 Arab International Festival and whom the police ordered to cease and desist due to their "incitement".

https://www.aclumich.org/en/cases/hecklers-veto

• Haha 1