American Man Arrested For Assaulting Girlfriend With Golf Club

webfact

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

A bodybuilding YouTube star famous for taking his shirt off says hallucinogenic drugs changed his life. Now an ex-girlfriend is accusing him of rape

https://www.businessinsider.com/connor-murphy-youtube-allegation-bodybuilding-allegations-ex-girlfriend-drugs-2021-6

Oh well, in that case he may well be off back to his home town, what a tool....:coffee1:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Do you remember Colin (poty), in a wheelchair from a hit and run outside his house, then posting about one of his neighbours hacking another to death over who was buying the next beer.

One example, based on hearsay from another poster with an anti-Thai axe to grind, makes Thais "top of the list for assaults, murder and domestic violence"?  Jesus Christ, talk about being an irrational Thai-basher.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, champers said:

She wouldn't iron his shirts, it drove him crazy and so he tried to putter in hospital. Wood anyone have done the same?

That was the thin end of the wedgei.

• Haha 1

I don't know what happened but if I was stabbed in the stomach I might defended myself. Again, I don't know what actually happened. 

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I think Thais probably top the list for random assaults, murder and domestic violence.

you're joking. Give me a break. Not even close. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

But unfortunately for you, the nutters come here because they can't do their thing there......🤗

They're way easier to avoid in Thailand.  In the West they blend in with the various flavours of nutters there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

What is going on with under 50s in the West coming to Thailand? They have hair trigger anger problems seems to me. They're even worse back in their home countries, where people explode into rage and murder over the slightest things. So glad I'm here, instead of there.

Drugs

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

What did the youtuber bodybuilder golfer do after he won an argument with his girlfriend?

He took a mulligan because he knew he’d be in the rough later!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, petermik said:

Nutcase...lock him up for a couple of months and pay compensation....:thumbsup:

Get the lady and sister to whack him back with 5 iron club..let him have his pen medicine.....A pc.of cheap dirt or Scum..

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

What is going on with under 50s in the West coming to Thailand? They have hair trigger anger problems seems to me. They're even worse back in their home countries, where people explode into rage and murder over the slightest things. So glad I'm here, instead of there.

Roid rage

• Like 2

1 hour ago, champers said:

She wouldn't iron his shirts, it drove him crazy and so he tried to putter in hospital. Wood anyone have done the same?

Because he thought he'd tee her off, but she ended up feeling more like a fairway to heaven!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Another day, another YT freak is arrested.  Let me guess, he was abused as a child, is having PTSD due to having to work a real job...or just on roids.....???

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Connor Murphy, an American YouTuber known for bodybuilding and lifestyle content, was detained yesterday by Thai police in Pattaya for attacking his 20-year-old girlfriend, Kanittha. Murphy purportedly assaulted her with a golf club, which he claimed was staged for a YouTube video.

Kanittha and her younger sister sought help from a 55-year-old maid named Anchulee, reporting that Murphy became violent. Subsequently, Anchulee reported the matter to Huay Yai Police Station, and officers, along with Sawang Boriboon Foundation rescuers, hurried to the scene. 

Attempting to evade arrest, Murphy barricaded himself in a bathroom and only surrendered after his sister and neighbours persuaded him. He also suffered a cut to his stomach during the altercation and required medical attention. 

Kanittha recalled being awoken by the sound of breaking glass and discovered Murphy in a fit of rage, bleeding and shouting incoherently. 

A friend of Murphy asserted the incident was contrived for his YouTube channel, which boasts over 2.4 million subscribers. However, police dismissed this claim due to CCTC footage procured from a neighbour. The video reportedly shows Murphy behaving erratically before the assault. 

Murphy is yet to be formally charged as police are waiting for his recovery for further questioning.

Picture courtesy of Sanook

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-02

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Outta immediately. He should be banned for lifetime. Idiot😡

2 hours ago, greg71 said:

The whole group of there friends are into the so called biohacking - they are all taking roids ,sarms ,peptides  etc in "large" quantities . Many physical and mental side effects from these medicines 

Ok, so all those push ups and sit ups I have been doing is just a waste....5555.

This guy has to be a mentally challenged turd.

Cops come so you lock yourself in the bathroom.

Did he think he could escape by jumping in the crapper and flushing himself away  

1 minute ago, Grumpy one said:

This guy has to be a mentally challenged turd.

Cops come so you lock yourself in the bathroom.

Did he think he could escape by jumping in the crapper and flushing himself away  

Maybe just savoring those very last moments of freedom.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Connor Murphy, an American YouTuber known for bodybuilding and lifestyle content, was detained yesterday by Thai police in Pattaya for attacking his 20-year-old girlfriend, Kanittha. Murphy purportedly assaulted her with a golf club, which he claimed was staged for a YouTube video.

Kanittha and her younger sister sought help from a 55-year-old maid named Anchulee, reporting that Murphy became violent. Subsequently, Anchulee reported the matter to Huay Yai Police Station, and officers, along with Sawang Boriboon Foundation rescuers, hurried to the scene. 

Attempting to evade arrest, Murphy barricaded himself in a bathroom and only surrendered after his sister and neighbours persuaded him. He also suffered a cut to his stomach during the altercation and required medical attention. 

Kanittha recalled being awoken by the sound of breaking glass and discovered Murphy in a fit of rage, bleeding and shouting incoherently. 

A friend of Murphy asserted the incident was contrived for his YouTube channel, which boasts over 2.4 million subscribers. However, police dismissed this claim due to CCTC footage procured from a neighbour. The video reportedly shows Murphy behaving erratically before the assault. 

Murphy is yet to be formally charged as police are waiting for his recovery for further questioning.

Picture courtesy of Sanook

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-02

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Quality detritus, attacking another human with a golf club

Mental Health Assessment , treatment, trial and deportation seems to be in order

1 hour ago, fondue zoo said:

image.png.b50fab88ca74d8ef995864bfe0b6ba7c.png    image.png.e1c28e2c5d634e66c6a9e0be91a76f33.png

What the?

teehee

Yeah, you got me. 😂 But, have you looked at this?
fondue zooimage.png.b50fab88ca74d8ef995864bfe0b6ba7c.png

• Haha 1