American Man Arrested For Assaulting Girlfriend With Golf Club

webfact

1 hour ago, transam said:

For once, you are correct, well done.............:thumbsup:

Your comment was the expected one, and you fell for it.

Now you showed everyone how superior you believe you are. The reality, though, is totally different. However, that is soo far out of your domain of understanding. Better leave it like this.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Your comment was the expected one, and you fell for it.

Now you showed everyone how superior you believe you are. The reality, though, is totally different. However, that is soo far out of your domain of understanding. Better leave it like this.

Fell for what, everybody knows I am a superior member, that's a fact....:clap2:

Now hurry up with my photo....🤭......😂.......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, malibukid said:

they are very unhappy with the state of affairs.  climate change. no jobs, affordable housing. the world is a real s^^^ show now if your young and broke.

So why come to Thailand and take out their rage on Thai people that have nothing to do with their situation and who, for the most part, live in much more dire circumstances than they do? There should be immediate consequences for these violent acts: jail, fines, deportation, blacklist.

1 minute ago, transam said:

Fell for what, everybody knows I am a superior member, that's a fact....:clap2:

Yeah, exactly. Referring to below:

7 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

However, that is soo far out of your domain of understanding.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Slocum said:

Get the lady and sister to whack him back with 5 iron club..let him have his pen medicine.....A pc.of cheap dirt or Scum..

Never a 5 iron !

i'd think a 7 or 8 iron would be the best. A wood is too flimsy and long. The graphite could break easier, longer to swing. etc. I'd defintely avoid graphite shafted clubs. putters are equally bad as i don't think their build quality is as rugged

I think a 7 iron would be it, very maneuverable, you can swing it quickly. steel shafted , still would do a ton of damage.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, transam said:

Is that based on your own personal situation....?         🤔

Trans, I watch Thai news channels 32 or 34 every morning from 6am till 8am, BritMan is right, murders every day and assaults with a variety of weapons.

This is Thai on Thai. 

Edited by roo860

16 minutes ago, John Drake said:

So why come to Thailand and take out their rage on Thai people that have nothing to do with their situation and who, for the most part, live in much more dire circumstances than they do? There should be immediate consequences for these violent acts: jail, fines, deportation, blacklist.

As if the farangs that washed up on Pattayas shores 25 years ago were all model citizens.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, TonyFromItaly said:

Why do many foreigners who stay in Thailand end up losing their minds lately?

Tony

Thailand is a magnet to people with Mental health problems?

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Connor Murphy, an American YouTuber known for bodybuilding and lifestyle content, was detained yesterday by Thai police in Pattaya for attacking his 20-year-old girlfriend, Kanittha. Murphy purportedly assaulted her with a golf club, which he claimed was staged for a YouTube video.

Loser

11 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

American bodybuilder YouTuber assaults gf... In short, loser. Roid rage is real. Hope his GF has enough courage to safe herself before it's too late.

She's probably the type that likes the drama 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

So this 31yr old has (back in the US of A) been declared clinically insane. 

Oh how the 'mighty' have fallen. 

I would have thought a possible drug test would have been in order. 

A little bit of fame went to his head? 

Weirdo for sure. 

Not so weird if he comes from the Appalachian region and Ozarks....

Look at his FEET.

Has he been walking in the swamp for weeks?

Looks like a Hatfield, or even...

A McCoy.

image.png.5909a7cb170b256a71c602dc8da0462c.png

The Family Album!

image.png.d76a4699d780118888a592283866241e.png

Edited by GammaGlobulin

A post using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly.

5 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

She's probably the type that likes the drama 

Very possible. These men (those that assault their women) typically choose women they can control, and who have their own set of unique emotional and psychology baggage. Wouldn't be surprised if she didn't press changes and he skates on simple destruction of property.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Dude, just watch the Thai news on TV.

Do you remember Colin (poty), in a wheelchair from a hit and run outside his house, then posting about one of his neighbours hacking another to death over who was buying the next beer.

You must be walking around with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears singing lalalalala .........

Aren't you scared they gonna hack and slash you?

46 minutes ago, TonyFromItaly said:

Why do many foreigners who stay in Thailand end up losing their minds lately?

Tony

Narcotics are the number one reason in my opinion

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

One example, based on hearsay from another poster with an anti-Thai axe to grind, makes Thais "top of the list for assaults, murder and domestic violence"?  Jesus Christ, talk about being an irrational Thai-basher.

Well there are a lot more thai people here than any other nationality, or indeed all other nationalities put together. Statistically it would be an amazing fact if Thais DIDNT make the top of the list for just about anything and everything, good and bad.

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

Well, jail and fines are pretty standard punishment all around the world and, indeed, in Thailand also. So it would be surprising if either or both of those were not utilized as an immediate consequence in this case, although the routine usually consists of a court hearing first.

Deportation and blacklist are more Thai specific for foreigners, whether either or both will be utilized in this case remains to be seen. A court case is not necessary, but even with these punishments, before the immediate consequence is meted out, there is usually some kind of hearing.