What part of Asia are people more friendly?

40 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I really related to that thread in here about Thailand being less friendly 

But as we have Cambodian expats, Philippines expats and all other ASIAN expats NOT just Thailand on here please tell me about your experiences in other places 

Look I'm going to be honest with you.

I found Filipino guys more "aggressive" and dominate than other ASEAN countries but they weren't RUDE and most had sense if humour unlike im finding with Thai people nowadays 

The Filipino women were ok although dominant too but they all had laughter and sense of humour 

Malaysia was great , friendly polite people with great manners 

The Malay tend to be overall more polite, less dodgy, more friendly than the Thais. I would move there tomorrow if it were possible.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

The Malay tend to be overall more polite, less dodgy, more friendly than the Thais. I would move there tomorrow if it were possible.

Yes !!!!!!

I love Malaysia 

• Haha 1

Friendly locals ? , just the other day you were complaining about people approaching you , when

you just wanted to be left alone to read your books .....😳

regards worgeordie

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

So I must stick to middle & upper class thais?😯

My point being that I worked with Thais for many years in an international company.  Spent countless hours in meetings and eating out with Thais.  Since you did not answer my question, I assume that you cannot speak Thai.  Further, your interactions with Thais are limited to bar girls, motorbike taxis, store clerks, etc, very few of whom have the ability or interest in communicating with you.  Tell us why you do not move to Malaysia - my bet is that you do not have the financial means to qualify

Edited by hwas
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, hwas said:

with you.  Tell us why you do not move to Malaysia - my bet is that you do not have the financial means to qualify

You stereotyping myself with other farangs

,maybe they had no job I dont know but I worked all my life

I come from Australia where we have Superannuation ,

I probably do have the "means " to live in Malaysia,would I want to?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, hwas said:

Tell us why you do not move to Malaysia - my bet is that you do not have the financial means to qualify

Georgieboy mops floors in a public hospital so I reckon your bet as to his finances is pretty much bang on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Georgieboy mops floors in a public hospital so I reckon your bet as to his finances is pretty much bang on.

Just shows you have never left the USA and your definitely not in the Thailand,not with your wheelchair and lack of knowledge about other countries 

If I was a gambling man and I am ,I would place a large bet your IP address comes up in America, your not in Thailand your a man in a wheelchair going on every forum

How much do you think someone at 60 average balance in their Super would be ?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Just shows you have never left the USA and your definitely not in the Thailand,not with your wheelchair and lack of knowledge about other countries 

Hahahaha, Jeez you are delusional.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wheels,as a matter of interest do they pay much on the disability pension in the USA?

I heard the social security is much better than Australia 

I feel empathy for you mate , especially if your in a nursing home at such a young age

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Wheels,as a matter of interest do they pay much on the disability pension in the USA?

I heard the social security is much better than Australia 

I guess you can't work being stuck in that wheelchair, was it a stroke?

hahahahahahaha... dig up fool.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

hahahahahahaha... dig up fool.

I think you have been a life failure Ralfy wheels , never achieved anything in your life ,so you run down the working class man calling cleaners in hospitals ...janitors  , must be a sad society America when they are looked down by people such as yourself especially when your in a wheelchair yourself 

I take it America's wages are low so you think every part of the World's wages are the same 

You do realise if you got out of America you would know someone working in Kmart in Australia today being Sunday would get $500- $600 for one day greeting people on the door so because someone in Australia has a job which you consider as you said "low class" doesn't mean they earn low wages 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

The part where you treat them like equals.   Asking such a query and I suspect it may be a challenge for you / OP.

4 hours ago, hwas said:

Do you speak Thai or is your communicating with Thais related to bar girls speaking broken English?  Do you have normal, middle to upper class Thai friends?  If you cannot speak Thai, how do you know whether they have a sense of humor?  I have found Thais to have a great sense of humor, however, I am able to joke with them in Thai

Pull yourself out your own backside. 

• Sad 1