Judge Denies Trump's Mistrial Request Over Stormy Daniels Testimony

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

"Me-too" is alive and well.

Source? 

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In particular, large numbers of Christian types are being hauled into court for child molestation and the like.

Source? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, she said it, but the fact checkers ran cover for her. The fact-check also inadvertently quotes Harris telling a few lies that no one seems to care about. It also talked about her effectively calling Biden a racist. 

It also supports my claim that she said she believed the women, so I'm not sure what you're on about here. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Because you don't understand the concept of consent vs coercive sex.

You and your ilk are the ones who do NOT understand the concept... 

https://link.springer.com › article › 10.1007 › s10508-018-1371-8

Consent, Coercion, and Culpability: Is Prostitution ... - Springer

Prostitution will never be recognized as sexual abuse until the cash transaction integral to it is identified as coercive by its nature.

22 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I THINK NOT.

I agree... you don't think... Much like your hero joe... 

"President Trump withheld Congressionally appropriated aid to Ukraine unless they granted him a political favor," Biden tweeted as a candidate in 2019 about the impeachment push against Trump over a phone call with Ukraine that Democrats claimed was a "quid pro quo."

"It's the definition of quid pro quo. This is no joke—Trump continues to put his own personal, political interests ahead of the national interest. He must be impeached."

• Confused 3

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

he hasn't been charged with 91 actual separate offences as the headlines might imply. There are 4 case, each one has been broken down into minute detail by the corrupt prosecution in desperation for something to stick so he gets a conviction that stops him from being able to become President again!

I hope it does.

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

he hasn't been charged with 91 actual separate offences as the headlines might imply. There are 4 case, each one has been broken down into minute detail by the corrupt prosecution in desperation for something to stick so he gets a conviction that stops him from being able to become President again!

There is nothing that stops a convicted (American) criminal to become president, if he gets elected.

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Nor an unconvicted criminal as the one currently in office as POTUS.

Offering another meaningless rabbit hole. No thank you.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Who gives a damn - except you, on your one-man crusade to bestow the virtues of Trumpism upon us.

You really need to get out in the sunshine.

Apart from a few fanatics like yourself, most on here give little regard to Trump, his lies, or his perverted sexual habits.

Said before and say it again, out of 330 million people, this is your best candidate that you think should be the top representation of the USA on the world stage?

You're running around and Googling to find quotes on Joe Biden, as though anybody here really cares much.

I can picture you now sat at your little notebook, typing away and searching furiously to find something good about Trump.

Sad, very sad.

Sad, very sad that it bothers you so much.  Get a life.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Presto said:

Offering another meaningless rabbit hole. No thank you.

Wasn’t that meaningless as it warranted your undivided attention!

On the contrary, Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Having a good day, little stalker boy?

Here's some nostalgia for you so that you can remember those romantic nights with your bunk mates out on the high seas:

I suppose I have to prove you wrong, AGAIN.

Didn’t serve aboard ship.  Sorry.

6 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

People who worked for the CIA as case officers are something trumpers will never be able to understand: Patriots. It's why we take exception to a self-serving POS who tries to overthrow 240 years of American democracy, because he's a whiny little child, and who steals classified documents that jeopardize both national security and the brave foreign clandestine assets who put their own lives and the lives of their families on the line when they cooperate with us in the field.

You couldn't possibly understand. 

Patriots for $70-100K per year plus full benefits and retirement, for a BA in gender studies. 

cia.gov/careers/jobs/case-officer/

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

People who worked for the CIA as case officers are something trumpers will never be able to understand: Patriots. It's why we take exception to a self-serving POS who tries to overthrow 240 years of American democracy, because he's a whiny little child, and who steals classified documents that jeopardize both national security and the brave foreign clandestine assets who put their own lives and the lives of their families on the line when they cooperate with us in the field.

You couldn't possibly understand. 

Patriots????  LOL

What branch of the military did you serve?

Oh, I forgot.  You never have.  Civilians (sand crabs) don’t count.

Edited by G_Money

15 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Cute.

Yes, low pay.

Geez, if I had known I could have gotten in with a degree in gender studies, I could have saved all those undergrad hours in the labs! In the year I EOD'd the agency accepted ~40 of 25,000+ applicants for case officer. It was more selective than Harvard. In an earlier year, Bill Barr tried and failed, because he didn't reach the required IQ level to be a case officer. The agency gave him an analysts job instead. He's still miffed. Tucker Carlson didn't even get passed the first round of testing. It used to be almost solely summa cum laude from Ivies, but they have diversified a bit since I joined.

Were you summa cum laude from an Ivy, too? (Just kidding. I can guess.)

Several times in my lifetime I have come across true legends, in their own minds.

Was your dismissal from the CIA as selective?  Or a slam dunk case?

19 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Source? 

Source? 

Are you really unaware of the many Christian pastors and other staff caught molesting children? It's off-topic, but I am surprised you don't know about it 

13 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Several times in my lifetime I have come across true legends, in their own minds.

Was your dismissal from the CIA as selective?  Or a slam dunk case?

I'm not as woke as you. I state facts, even if they're uncomfortable.

I didn't ask for my intellect any more than you asked for your short stature. Accidents of birth. Most of life is dumb luck. I admit that, but I won't deny the gifts I was given.

I think 'legend in his own mind' fits you quite well, as you boasted about your carnal skills. I doubt anyone was fooled, certainly not any naturally born females.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Are you really unaware of the many Christian pastors and other staff caught molesting children? It's off-topic, but I am surprised you don't know about it 

That's his m.o. Get other posters to waist their time searching for sources about information he already knows.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I don't know if you just feel woefully inadequate, or if you really have no clue what agency case officers do? I suspect it's a bit of both.

The agency is Executive Branch and theoretically non-mil, although we go through weapons and other mil-type training, such as parachuting and survival training, as part of the overall Farm experience. That training comes in handy in certain parts of the world (especially offensive driving). We tend to be solo in all our ops, with next to no support...just our wits. And no, I'm not wildly brave; I just sucked it up and did it. If you had ever been in harm's way, you would understand, but you never were, so cannot understand.

There is kind of a brotherhood in the ops world. Guys like former Rep Will Hurd know. A guy who is now a regular face on YouTube (Andrew Bustamante) knows (though I disagree with some of what he says). You, on the other hand, will never know.

We---I think the vast majority of former and current case officers---see the threat to everything the US stands for in trump. We took an oath to the Constitution; he wants to change it. We support democracy, because we have seen what lack of it does to the innocent in countries where dictators or strongmen rule. trump obviously hates democracy, since he spent so much time and effort trying to subvert the people's will.

Just what I posted earlier.  Ciilvians.

No need to try and make being a civilian more romantic than it’s not.

You tube?  Nuff said.

17 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I'm not as woke as you. I state facts, even if they're uncomfortable.

I didn't ask for my intellect any more than you asked for your short stature. Accidents of birth. Most of life is dumb luck. I admit that, but I won't deny the gifts I was given.

I think 'legend in his own mind' fits you quite well, as you boasted about your carnal skills. I doubt anyone was fooled, certainly not any naturally born females.

Facts!  Nothing proven yet.  Just what you follow on liberal media.

It’s all becoming clear now on the forum.  You’re “that kid” that got his a__ whipped on the school playground running his mouth one too many times.  By the Short Guy.

Insecure guys with short d___s always feel the need to brag and over state their qualifications.  I can pick them out better than a CIA clerk.

With your SELF DESCRIBED qualifications and intelligence you no doubt had to on the fast track to Director of the CIA.  What we used to call a SHOE IN.

You never did state your reasons for dismissal.  How could they have dismissed a man of your ability?

Was the decision for the CIA difficult or as I suspect, A SLAM DUNK.