Steve Bannon's Conviction Upheld: Facing Prison Time

33 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s lots of things Gym Jordan fails to do.

After 18 years in Congress he’s failed to sponsor a single Bill that has been passed.

He’s not too sharp at attending when subpoenaed to do so either.

What I've learned in the past three years, is that Congressional subpoenas, and referrals to the DOJ, have no meaning. Better stop with wasting time is my advice.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

What you probably learned in the past 3 years was that only Trump's loyalists defied subpoenas or told to defy by Trump. Deliquents shouldn't be rewarded and rightfully they are in jail or going to jail. They are afraid to tell the truth or afraid to incriminate Trump or in Steve Bannon case, it was an opportunity to grift from his audiences. 

To me it doesn't matter who defies a Congressional subpoena. What matters is, what is it worth, if most give you the middle finger or delay the process for years. As politics go in America, every two years the flags are changed in the House, so a bit of delay always works, if DoJ doesn't cooperate and hands it over to the courts, for whatever reason.

The Jan6 committee subpoenaed Bannon, Navarro, Meadows, Clark, Scavino. DoJ only prosecuted Bannon and Navarro. Why?

DoJ, or maybe more accurate, Special Counsel Smith chose to only investigate and indict Trump, because of speed. Well, we now know how that will end. 

Special Counsel or DoJ thought it best to let Bannon, Navarro, Eastman, Meadows, Clark, Flynn, etc, etc., off the hook.

All members of Congress are supposedly out of bounds for DoJ, with the exception of rep Perry, whose phone has been confiscated. And that's it.

We're almost four years after the failed coup, and there's nothing tangible to show that any of the plotters face consequences. Yes, two guys four months in jail (possibly?) for contempt of Congress.

A bit embarrassing I'd say.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

In his defense, MAGA-world and reality are two vastly different universes. And never the twain shall meet….

MAGA juice is a hell of a drug.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

He needs to practice that jerker dance trump does to keep his cellies happy 😃!

He seems to like doing his double pump dance to the Village People's YMCA.  Hey, what is that song about anyway?  :wink:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, bendejo said:

He seems to like doing his double pump dance to the Village People's YMCA.  Hey, what is that song about anyway?  :wink:

I know it just cracks me up do you think his handelers are to terrified to tell him?or are they just stupid?

4 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

Glad to hear that Steve is getting jail time. It is about time.

His delay tactics have worked against him.

He’s going to be in the slammer just as he was hoping to grift on the election preparations.

He should make good use of his ‘time-out’ and prepare for his upcoming criminal trial in NY.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/11/2024 at 8:57 AM, bendejo said:

Be appreciative, MAGA fans, if not for him, DT would have folded the tent when the Access Hollywood tape was revealed.

When will someone come forward with Donald's Russian "Pee"  tapes?       :cheesy:

• Thanks 1

This sounds like a threat

Steve Bannon Warns Former FBI Boss: 'You Should Be Worried'

"First off, everything that's going to be done is going to be by the Constitution, under the rule of law," Bannon said.

"And McCabe, you should be worried. You should be very worried. But also understand this, brother, we have extradition treaties with virtually every country in the world. And you go ahead and run and run as far as you want. We're going to come and get you."