Foreigner Poses as Immigration Officer, Assaults Pump Attendant

webfact

8 hours ago, jonclark said:

Missed off Thais from your list?? I mean in terms of numbers and frequency they must top the list of criminals in Thailand, mustn't they for obvious reasons - So  lets add them to the list as well...for the sake of balance. 

Thais - Ping-Pong firing Hookers and Meth dealers sums them up right? I assume we are playing to National sterotypes? 

This is about how foreigners behave when abroad. In this case it appears to have been a Brit. Hopefully he will be caught and deported.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

This is about how foreigners behave when abroad. In this case it appears to have been a Brit. Hopefully he will be caught and deported.

He has been caught, he'll apologise, bit of grovelling, money will exchange hands. Everyone happy, Thai style.

7 hours ago, roo860 said:

Watch Ch32 or Ch34 news, I watch it every morning, starts at 6am, its mayhem, road fatalities, knife and gun fatalities every day. 

These are from lower social strata people… like all over the world. Thai middle class and above behave themselves well . You cannot tar all Thais with the same brush. 
however so called expats are supposed to be of higher status and thus at expected to behave in public especially towards lower status Thais.. be mindful. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, mancub said:

No need to be patronizing .....and I've no need to Google anything. Fully understand the concept of "greng jai" just don't witness it in practice so often.  Maybe 39 yrs ago it was different, but the general attitude I witness nowadays is "Me First".

I disagree. Thais are still ‘greng jai’ as it is so ingrained in their culture. It depends upon where your social interaction is.  There is a patronage culture in Thai society. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lopburikid said:

I don't think it's just one! This year there has been an incident involving violent and disturbing behavior by foreigners almost every month, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, and now Udon.

More and more self entitled people with their ‘sahib’ attitudes towards locals. Where is the graciousness nowadays. ? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jesimps said:

So, if the cops read this forum, they'll be looking for a Brit who's escaped from Pattaya.

Did I say that? No, I did not. Now let your vivid imagination make you happy.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, transam said:

As expected, avoided the question...........🤔

You should think before you post......:coffee1:

So, you already know I am Swedish. I have given that info many times. Seems like you are getting a little bit senile. Not hiding anything. If you want face to face, I am here too. No problem dude!

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

So, you already know I am Swedish. I have given that info many times. Seems like you are getting a little bit senile. Not hiding anything. If you want face to face, I am here too. No problem dude!

Seems it is you with the senile problem, if I knew where you came from I wouldn't continually ask, now would I.....🙄

Why would I want a face to face with a strange bloke..........🥺

But now I know where you come from, every time you slag off British folk I will have ammunition......😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No, you wont have any ammunition, as I resent my home country. That´s one of the big reasons a left for Thailand. You, on the other hand, always try to protect yours, however bad it looks. So, it looks like I am still the one with the gun while you are struggling with the bat. 😉 

Nice dodge, but no cigar............:clap2:

You resent your country, so came to Thailand............🤣

What on earth has Sweden done to you to resent it...........😝

Lastly, you are a Luxury dreamer.............:sorry:

1 hour ago, transam said:

Nice dodge, but no cigar............:clap2:

You resent your country, so came to Thailand............🤣

What on earth has Sweden done to you to resent it...........😝

Lastly, you are a Luxury dreamer.............:sorry:

What dodge? I have written more than once on this forum that I am Swedish, and you have been reading it and made comments to other posts in the same threads. I am also quite sure, I have replied directly to you regarding that subject. Whatever, dude, even you can forget. Also, not very important, but I am sure you can go on with that for a long time, same as with luxury you have been stuck on for many weeks.

What Sweden done? First, taking in too many muslims, and have a big problem with that now. After we also let deluded people agitate them by allowing burning of the koran. Besides that they also allow Africans in hordes. Moreover, uncontrolled gang violence, that has been known all over the world news for long time. The whole population, including Swedes, have gone backwards. Also isolating themselves. Hardly not see your neighbor, and when you do there is almost never a smile and saying hello. Just quiet looking and walking away.

I could go on forever, but neither have the power or time for it.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

What dodge? I have written more than once on this forum that I am Swedish, and you have been reading it and made comments to other posts in the same threads. I am also quite sure, I have replied directly to you regarding that subject. Whatever, dude, even you can forget. Also, not very important, but I am sure you can go on with that for a long time, same as with luxury you have been stuck on for many weeks.

What Sweden done? First, taking in too many muslims, and have a big problem with that now. After we also let deluded people agitate them by allowing burning of the koran. Besides that they also allow Africans in hordes. Moreover, uncontrolled gang violence, that has been known all over the world news for long time. The whole population, including Swedes, have gone backwards. Also isolating themselves. Hardly not see your neighbor, and when you do there is almost never a smile and saying hello. Just quiet looking and walking away.

So you don't like foreigners in your country, yet you are foreigner in LOS, where they probably don't like you.

Hmmmm. did you ever think of that, I mean, I don't like you, and I am not Thai.........😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No, I never said I do not like foreigners in my country. That´s your words and interpretation of my post. I said it was too many, and that is a big problem as criminality have increased. It´s just to look at Swedish prisons and what nationalities that are in majority. So, the result is that I do not like people coming from other countries making problem in a place that let them stay. Same as I do not like foreigners in Thailand, whos comes here and make problem as well as acting crazy. The majority there are Brits and Russians. For myself, I do not make any problem here, and I show respect to the people, so I think I am quite liked in Thailand. If your opinion differ, that stands for you. You don´t even know me.

Thanks for that, it was great...........🤣

• Sad 1

On 5/23/2024 at 10:05 AM, Sandboxer said:

Chinese - criminal behavior at buffets and often annoying, but otherwise harmless. More of a danger to themselves.

I would characterize Chinese criminals much differently. 1) Work in groups (Call center scams, gambling dens, etc) 2. Prey primarily on Chinese nationals (at home) and wealthy Chinese travelers (or residents) in Thailand. "Harmless" for most foreigners, a nightmare for Chinese nationals.

18 hours ago, Ctkong said:

More and more self entitled people with their ‘sahib’ attitudes towards locals. Where is the graciousness nowadays. ? 

The "graciousness " mostly declines relative to alcohol consumption. Not an excuse.

There are also many accounts out there of middle class/hiso Thais behaving in such manner. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 6:48 PM, ezzra said:

And do what exactly? issue each for foreigner with some kind of ID to show that he's a 'good and well behaving foreigner'

just because one intoxicated lunatic they are getting their undies in a bunch now?...

Keep foreigners at least six feet away from Thais, except from Thai women.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Mr. Davis raised his hands to apologize to Tum at the Udon Thani City Police Station on May 24, 2024.

UDON THANI – A 44-year-old British national apologized to a gas station attendant whom he had punched two days ago as he was too drunk.

Mr. Davis explained that he was a former mercenary from the United Kingdom and had moved to Thailand 22 years ago to start a family and had an 18-year-old daughter with his Thai wife. He admitted to acting irrationally due to personal and family problems and regularly taking sleeping pills or tranquilizers.

The Udon Thani Immigration Department documented Mr. Davis’ criminal record, as this was his first offense. Given his previous assistance to the Immigration Department on Koh Samui and his remorse, he was warned that any further misconduct could result in the revocation of his visa and a ban from re-entering Thailand.

Full article here

Edited by gomangosteen
  • Love It 1

23 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Sad that it has come to this in Sweden. 

20240524_120412.jpg

11 minutes ago, gomangosteen said:

spacer.png

Mr. Davis raised his hands to apologize to Tum at the Udon Thani City Police Station on May 24, 2024.

UDON THANI – A 44-year-old British national apologized to a gas station attendant whom he had punched two days ago as he was too drunk.

Mr. Davis explained that he was a former mercenary from the United Kingdom and had moved to Thailand 22 years ago to start a family and had an 18-year-old daughter with his Thai wife. He admitted to acting irrationally due to personal and family problems and regularly taking sleeping pills or tranquilizers.

The Udon Thani Immigration Department documented Mr. Davis’ criminal record, as this was his first offense. Given his previous assistance to the Immigration Department on Koh Samui and his remorse, he was warned that any further misconduct could result in the revocation of his visa and a ban from re-entering Thailand.

Full article here

Sorted, Thai style.

On 5/23/2024 at 10:59 AM, Neeranam said:
On 5/23/2024 at 10:51 AM, ningnong said:

At 17 seconds into the video it says he is ชาวอังกฤษ (chao angrit) an Englishman.

It could also be Scots or Irish, Welsh

How, if he is English?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1