6,000 Baht Transfer Error Stirs Legal Controversy

webfact

On 5/25/2024 at 8:47 AM, webfact said:

underscoring the urgency for law enforcement to protect the public and uphold justice without delay.

I think the police may have a different view on their role in public life.

9 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, as so many people are using Facebook, it becomes a part of the world we are living in. Or do you have another explanation? Please read on image below before digging yourself deeper in the mud. Apparently we have over 3 billion fools in the world according to you. We must be very lucky to have such a smart person like you here, to correct so many people.

image.png.c55a457c493fcaccd38b5835caa5ef92.png

That´s just pure BS. How did you try and contact them? Did you go to every service center in supermarkets for a week. The only thing you needed to do, was call phone service, as all Thai banks have the option to choose and speak English. It takes about 20 minutes if you call during busy hours. Otherwise done and over in 5.

You are a deadset tosser or <deleted>. I reported what actually happened but you made up something different in your illuminated  mind. It was the bank that had to do the contact, that they did, not us. Total <deleted> that has a keyboard.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

You are a deadset tosser or <deleted>. I reported what actually happened but you made up something different in your illuminated  mind. It was the bank that had to do the contact, that they did, not us. Total <deleted> that has a keyboard.

So the mods have come back to protect their masster baters.

Edited by GreasyFingers

On 5/25/2024 at 4:31 PM, PJ71 said:

hahahah - another serial poster with a plastic life then, who'd have thunk it....

FB is the real world.....hmm

Hark who's talking, can't even work out how to get a yellow book..........😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, as so many people are using Facebook, it becomes a part of the world we are living in. Or do you have another explanation? Please read on image below before digging yourself deeper in the mud. Apparently we have over 3 billion fools in the world according to you. We must be very lucky to have such a smart person like you here, to correct so many people.

image.png.c55a457c493fcaccd38b5835caa5ef92.png

That´s just pure BS. How did you try and contact them? Did you go to every service center in supermarkets for a week. The only thing you needed to do, was call phone service, as all Thai banks have the option to choose and speak English. It takes about 20 minutes if you call during busy hours. Otherwise done and over in 5.

Seems you envy anything, anyone that makes money (and has a Luxury Villa).

I think you should mind your own business how folk get their enjoyment, whether it is Facebook or even this forum.

You just carry on living in your own lonely, racist, existence world...... 🤔

On 5/25/2024 at 2:53 PM, jippytum said:

The woman who recevied the money in error ls now a thief. She is being aided in the theft by her husband. Nice people i hope they are prosecuted

She's actually an embezzler, not a thief, under Thai law, there's a difference.  How has the husband, by answering a couple of phone calls, aided in the embezzlement if it was not his account?

2 hours ago, transam said:

Seems you envy anything, anyone that makes money (and has a Luxury Villa).

I think you should mind your own business how folk get their enjoyment, whether it is Facebook or even this forum.

You just carry on living in your own lonely, racist, existence world...... 🤔

And you should probably read and understand a little bit better. What in the world do I envy? Maybe you should take your own advice and mind your own business.

2 hours ago, GreasyFingers said:

Yes, and you just accepted that, and waited a week, right? Who´s the deadset tosser now?

9 hours ago, PJ71 said:

You sound angry, should get on the weed, that 'might' help.

Ok, that explains why you have difficulty with reality.

On 5/25/2024 at 11:46 AM, Confuscious said:

Unfortunatelly, it helps you nothing to know that.

If the lady in this case wants to follow the rights this lawyer gave her, she will need to start a lawsuir and hire a lawyer.
The other lady can drag the case as long as she want, increasing the court and lawyer fee to a 10-fold the original sum (6,000 baht).

Assuming that she wins the case, she still need to force the lady to pay.
Which can be denied for several reasons.

I had a similar case where my EX-wife was required by the courts to refund me about 20,000 baht and the court case/lawyer mounted to 50,000 baht at the end.
Required by the court to refund me 50,000 baht + court + lawyer + interests, I still haven't seen a Penny of it as she declared herself unsolvable (living on a unemployed wage from the public assistance).

Yes, it's good to know. Because, it's always good to know the law – I not talking about court case examples for repayment of debt – if it's illegal you can report it to the police.