Australia’s Descent into Darkness: The Urgent Need to Combat Anti-Semitism

let me guess, because of the 'religion of peace' ?

in europe, jews were never in the news like muslim's DAILY...

well except for diamond smuggling, not paying taxes, but that does not affect society as a whole religion forcing the locals to stop their local beliefs and high criminality that comes with them...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, milesinnz said:

Australia like other regions of largely Caucasian descent brought it on themselves by allowing mass immigration from regions of different cultural and religious values. I somehow don't think it is a problem in places like Poland - they wont allow those of different values to settle in their country.

I've seen lots of clueless examples posted on aseannow.com. But citing Poland as an example, a country with a centuries long tradition of anti-semitism? Bizarre.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Social Media said:

University leaders, for instance, have equivocated instead of acting. They wrote to the Attorney-General seeking legal advice on the phrase “Palestine will be free from the river to the sea,” a call for the abolition of the State of Israel. Australia’s foremost intelligence and security expert, Dennis Richardson, described it as a “very violent statement,” a sentiment echoed by the Prime Minister.

“Palestine will be free from the river to the sea” has a non-violent meaning. Many in the movement for Palestinian rights had given up on the two-state solution because there are so many settlers in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. For them, the answer is to end apartheid in Israel and the Occupied Territories and to accept the one-state solution. I think that this is naive. Perhaps they should be saying “Palestine will be free from the river to the sea. End Apartheid Now”, so that Australians and others do not mix this up with true anti-semitism. The founder of Human Rights Watch made an important comment about the anti-semitiam issue in discussing Gaza yesterday:

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2024/05/26/gps-0526-icc-charges-against-israel.cnn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryeh_Neier

• Like 1

7 hours ago, milesinnz said:

Australia like other regions of largely Caucasian descent brought it on themselves by allowing mass immigration from regions of different cultural and religious values. I somehow don't think it is a problem in places like Poland - they wont allow those of different values to settle in their country.

Australia is an example of settler-colonialism. After years of maltreating the aboriginal population, It seems that they are making an effort to make amends.

Let's hope that Israel wakes up and puts Smotrich and Ben Gvir and many others in prison for life. Actually, Smotrich should get multiple life sentences and the body should be kept in lockup until all sentences have expired.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, impulse said:

So what do they call it when tens of thousands of Israeli citizens protest their own gub'ment's actions?  In Israel.

Is that anti-Semitism, too?

Maybe "unpatriotic". If there were just a few, they would be called "self-hating Jews".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2024 at 1:54 PM, pacovl46 said:

So how many children and civilians died in the Gaza Strip due to the illegal missile strikes by Israel against hospitals, schools and Kindergartens, which are clearly crimes of war? 

Israel is very good at still playing the victim for the atrocities that went down 80 years ago, but they've in fact become the oppressor. The Gaza Strip is essentially is literally a concentration camp minus the gas chambers! 

Their behavior is the epitome of hypocrisy! 

Hamas terrorists wear civilian clothes, like cowards, and hide in the hospitals and schools.  What do you expect?  Hamas leaders, bigger cowards, hide in Qatar with their stolen billions from the palestinians.  Those tunnels took years to build and no one noticed anything? The palestinians see the terrorists amongst them yet say nothing.  They are all complicit.  Hamas give themselves up, release all hostages and it all stops.  Assume you are an infidel, a non believer in Islam.  Know what your desired destiny is? You should be thanking Israel but too influenced by the propaganda from Al jazeera.

• Haha 2

On 5/29/2024 at 10:18 AM, koolkarl said:

Hamas terrorists wear civilian clothes, like cowards, and hide in the hospitals and schools.  What do you expect?  Hamas leaders, bigger cowards, hide in Qatar with their stolen billions from the palestinians.  Those tunnels took years to build and no one noticed anything? The palestinians see the terrorists amongst them yet say nothing.  They are all complicit.  Hamas give themselves up, release all hostages and it all stops.  Assume you are an infidel, a non believer in Islam.  Know what your desired destiny is? You should be thanking Israel but too influenced by the propaganda from Al jazeera.

Hamas is derfinitrly not innocent in this one, but Israel is equally as much to blame! You can twist and turn that for as long as you want, but it won't change the fact and there's absolutely NOTHING I'd like to thank them for, apart from showing their true colors, which finally backfired and the world is waking up to it! 

9 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Hamas is derfinitrly not innocent in this one, but Israel is equally as much to blame! You can twist and turn that for as long as you want, but it won't change the fact and there's absolutely NOTHING I'd like to thank them for, apart from showing their true colors, which finally backfired and the world is waking up to it! 

Then one day I will see you on youtube with your head on a chopping block.  You are extremely gullible.

• Haha 2

On 5/31/2024 at 2:58 AM, koolkarl said:

Then one day I will see you on youtube with your head on a chopping block.  You are extremely gullible.

I'm gonna be right next to you on the block! 😘