Hillary Clinton Reflects on 2016 Campaign: Women Abandoned Me Because I Wasn’t 'Perfect'

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What is this "sick" excuse? First time I heard it.

Does being sick make one unpleasant?

First time I heard it as well. Desperate stuff. 😃

image.png.e9d6b2af1823d2e824fa30030917ed46.png

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

NOBODY MENTIONED TRUMP... until your TDS fueled rant... HAHAHAHA

My new favorite AN sport is to check the join date of the most off the wall posts..

90% of the posters have joined within the last 2 years but have thousands of posts to their name..

ST-U..

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Dear lord do you really want to go there in comparison to trump?really?yup she used regular email for personal stuff yup!she screwed up up!in comparison to trump hosting the enemy in the Oval Office on his first day then trotting down to the CIA and insulting them in front of the wall of stars……sucking up to little Kim…….groveling like a wopped puppy dog to putin……helinsky rember that?that’s not even getting into the classified documents strewn all over the toilet at mar a lardo for all to see there is a screw up and then there is over the top in your face f… u and your security in the case of trump …oh and Hillary would have done a credible job as president 

Trump trump trump.....you got that TDS bad! 

'Enemy'...jeez, thats Murica all over, you're still in the cold war mindset!

what is wrong with making good relations with other countries, or do you have to have the bogeyman for the ever wars to continue? 

all the saber rattling toward Putin has just pushed 2 of you 'enemies' closer together.

i seem to remember obumma caught on a hot mic groveling to Putin. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Her treatment of the women that came forward about affairs with Bill, and her abandonment of the men in Algeria. The Algerian fiasco says it all about her lack of commitment to the men that serve the US overseas.

Between her and Trump, Trump. Between Bernie and Trump, Bernie. I'm of no fixed party or political wing. I'll vote for the best of 2 options or if no best to talk of, the least worst.

What happened in Algeria? You mean Fox News's go to story for aeons, when they had nothing to go against Hillary for,  with Benghazi in Libya. Bad thing but hard to dismiss or hate her for a one off issue like that  in my opinion.  Defending her husband - a deal breaker for you. Funny. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Actually you may be correct to bad she was very sick at the time when she made that unfortunate comment tho it’s turned out to be true unfortunately 

oh poor diddums was feeling sick, and didnt know what she was saying, awe

she made a stupid comment that came back to bite her!

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

What happened in Algeria? You mean Fox News's go to story for aeons, when they had nothing to go against Hillary for,  with Benghazi in Libya. Bad thing but hard to dismiss or hate her for a one off issue like that  in my opinion.  Defending her husband - a deal breaker for you. Funny. 

Apologies. I meant Libya. Got a bit confused there.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

she also stood firm with him during all of his sexual misconduct doings. allegations etc. then fast forward and she said she believes all women. #metoo

hypocrite also comes to mind. 

believe all women, until one accuses Biden..then don't believe them!😎

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Not about defending her husband. She treated those women despicably. Said everything I needed to know about her character.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

What rules?

Does, 30,000 documented lies make a 'credible president'?

Haven't been paying attention, I see. The rules for the handling of classified documents is what wrote about. 

Are you referring to Donald Trump when you mention "30,000 documented lies?"  Again, pay attention.  This is about Hillary Clinton.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

what is wrong with making good relations with other countries, or do you have to have the bogeyman for the ever wars to continue? 

all the saber rattling toward Putin has just pushed 2 of you 'enemies' closer together.

Every US adminstration foreign policy enaged in good relationship with Russia. There are always substantial meetings between  government officials. The corner stone of a good foreign policy is how the government ability to project America's power, prestige and global influence. Seem his foreign policy are one of grievance, mood and transactional. He alienated of US allies, particularly Europe by his submissive behavior for Putin and pulling out of agreements have degraded US global leadership. Heavy price to pay grovelling to Putin, Kim and Xi. 

• Haha 1

I never liked her because she was a supercilious, elitist, lying sneaky greedy fat arsed c**t whose sole qualification for any office was the fact that she spread 'em for Bill.

But Im not a woman, although in her crew I could become one by winking and wrinkling my nose

• Love It 1

Shocking that Hillary is STILL so bitter about her loss in 2016.  Truth is that she ran a terrible campaign.

If you want to see mean and nasty, go back to 2008 when she and Obama were competing for the Democratic nomination. Man, she was brutal in her attacks on the young Senator from Illinois. 2008 was supposed to be HER YEAR, and this kid suddenly popped up and ruined it for her.  And that nastiness carried over to 2016, when she got an opponent she too too lightly.  And sitll carries over to today apparently.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i didn't see or hear any groveling. perhaps thats just how you want to perceive it!

P.S. 

American foreign policy is 'do as we say'

A True Trumpanzee In a Cult 

Edited by Irish star
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I never liked her because she was a supercilious, elitist, lying sneaky greedy fat arsed c**t whose sole qualification for any office was the fact that she spread 'em for Bill.

But Im not a woman, although in her crew I could become one by winking and wrinkling my nose

Ok Cult Member 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i didn't see or hear any groveling. perhaps thats just how you want to perceive it!

P.S. 

American foreign policy is 'do as we say'

You didn’t see Trump caved spectacularly to Putin at Helsinki? Humiliating his own intelligence agency & making excuses for Putin. Seem you pretty much a permanent tenant in denial land. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Right! And it's not like MAGA posters would mention but but Hillary's email case, every time we discuss Trump's classified document case!

Oh wait!  😀

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Oh god the horrors can you imagine if she had won the electoral college…..all that terrible experience being First Lady for 8 years being a for real earned degree lawyer serving as a senator and Secretary of State oh the horrors ,her knowledge and experience with all the world leaders!and our government!not to mention the obvious delight of the lady folk!instead we got saddled with trump that’s a tragedy for us I pray we don’t make the same mistake again and get trump for another term that is if we still obey the will of the people…….after another trump debacle 

Then Billy Jeff could  have been First Philanderer.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You didn’t see Trump caved spectacularly to Putin at Helsinki? Humiliating his own intelligence agency & making excuses for Putin. Seem you pretty much a permanent tenant in denial land. 

I'll always remember Putin's "what a sucker" smile while Trump was making his statement! 😀

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Irish star said:

All you Trumpanzee’s have Brain Farts , listening to a Moron 

At least a brain fart requires a brain to start with.

Edited by nauseus
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Irish star said:

You mean Trump , Correct 

Are you confused about the difference between HE and SHE?  If you are, then you have major problems.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, candide said:

I'll always remember Putin's "what a sucker" smile while Trump was making his statement!

But he waited for Biden to take the Donbass.

Some people call it crazy. But Trump's a master of strategic ambiguity. There's no telling what's going to happen if you FAFO on his watch. 

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawaiian said:

Haven't been paying attention, I see. The rules for the handling of classified documents is what wrote about. 

Are you referring to Donald Trump when you mention "30,000 documented lies?"  Again, pay attention.  This is about Hillary Clinton.

OK, I'll make it simple for you, was Hillary arrested and indicted?

Otherwise, what you wrote is seemingly irrelevant.

Seems also you haven't been paying attention, the OP expressly states:

"They were willing to take a risk on [former President Trump] — who had a long list of, let’s call them flaws, to illustrate his imperfection".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

But he waited for Biden to take the Donbass.

Some people call it crazy. But Trump's a master of strategic ambiguity. There's no telling what's going to happen if you FAFO on his watch. 

Putin waited for three things:

- the failure of 'independence' forces to conquer the rest of Donbass without an official involvement of Russian

- the end of the Pandemic (Russia's population decreased by one million),

- the rise of energy prices in order to be able to finance the war (and no, Trump was not responsible for global oil prices, neither is Biden).

But in the MAGA alternate universe, it's Biden's fault! 🤣

January 6 probably also influenced him, as he could see that the U.S. was divided. He was partly right.

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

So much talent! A smile interpreter!

So when Trump declared he believed Putin rather than the U.S. intelligence services, he was not a sucker?