Rising Rates of HPV-Related Head and Neck Cancers in Men Linked to Oral Sex

does sheput condom on the cucumber? some likes the one without flavors cause it resembles the smell of semen.  i heard that susage is more realistic meaty feeling, but its too nimb so i heard from educated hot thai girl. 

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

My girlfriend buys these when I go to work. 

oral-2.thumb.webp.a3b2fd6c5ba020a130b8ad766febee90.webp

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

As usual they haven't given enough detail, i.e. men on women or men on men. I'd expect women to have increase cases as well

scuba, you're usually quite thorough about reading an article before commenting. However, on this rare occasion your question is answered in the OP, see the extracts from the OP below:

#1. For homosexual males, the rates are even higher, approaching 100% for both age groups. 

#2. Despite the introduction of the HPV vaccine in 2006, which was initially targeted at young women and later extended to young men, 

So as you can see it affects both genders

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, EvetsKram said:

It's across the board, men and women equally hit by HPV, 

Got the link for that showing the detail?

Often cases for gay men are going up for STIs due to PrEP 

1 hour ago, TigerandDog said:

scuba, you're usually quite thorough about reading an article before commenting. However, on this rare occasion your question is answered in the OP, see the extracts from the OP below:

#1. For homosexual males, the rates are even higher, approaching 100% for both age groups. 

#2. Despite the introduction of the HPV vaccine in 2006, which was initially targeted at young women and later extended to young men, 

So as you can see it affects both genders

It doesn't specify the split of cancer cases for straight and homosexual men which would be useful info

"The American Cancer Society notes that between 2015 and 2019, the number of people diagnosed with HPV-linked oropharyngeal cancer increased by 1.3% in women and 2.8% in men annually"

5 hours ago, save the frogs said:

DO NOT take a walk on the wild side is what i'm getting from this.

If you and your partner are in a monogamous and honest relationship then both can be tested.  This was common as the AIDS epidemic was winding down. 

• Thumbs Up 1

My girlfriend Sid thai men don’t like giving oral.

Something about Buddhism and the head being sacred and lowering it to a vagina is wrong.

Butif a girl does it to a man it is ok. 

anyone else heard that?

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

My girlfriend Sid thai men don’t like giving oral.

Something about Buddhism and the head being sacred and lowering it to a vagina is wrong.

Butif a girl does it to a man it is ok. 

anyone else heard that?

Yes i have heard that the men don't do it but i haven't asked a thai man to verify

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Balance said:

If you and your partner are in a monogamous and honest relationship then both can be tested.  This was common as the AIDS epidemic was winding down. 

whats monogomous mean?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Last time i looked it wasn't recommended for over 40s

A couple of years ago I has a nasal polyp removed by Electrocauterization. 18 months later another grew on the outside of my nose, but at the same point as the one on the inside. The latter was removed by laser surgery. I don't know what my risk is regarding cancer as a result, but it's certainly something I'm keeping an eye on. I've no idea if this is related to my wayward youth. I'm in my 50s now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1