Who's going to the Philippines then?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Never knew they made safes that small just to hold dust. 

another daft response from you.

is someone paying you to troll my threads?

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Yes definitely. I actually have a half plan to spend 1/3 or so of each year in a few countries and pi is def on the list

Seems like a few of you guys should get together and rent or buy 3 or 4 places in SE Asia, then rotate occupancy so you're never a tax resident (in Thailand, anyway).  Unless you can find a 3-6 month lease...

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

Seems like a few of you guys should get together and rent or buy 3 or 4 places in SE Asia, then rotate occupancy so you're never a tax resident (in Thailand, anyway).  Unless you can find a 3-6 month lease...

actually, that's a genius idea.

you can have a "swap flats" section on the forum.

then you can keep moving around and not deal with hassles of permanent residency.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

Problem is nobody is gonna want to occupy it after bob has been there. The bed will be covered in tranny dust and skids.  

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ChumpChange said:

Problem is nobody is gonna want to occupy it after bob has been there. The bed will be covered in tranny dust and skids.  

he's here again!

another 3 baht in the bank, eh Chump.

bob.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, impulse said:

Seriously. And eases all the visa issues plus you get to travel. But I don’t cohabitate with other men even if on rotation so the dorm idea is out

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChumpChange said:

Perfect place for you Bob Scat. Food is shiite, prossies up the wazoo, English accents annoying AF, filth of the highest order, violent crime highest in SE Asia, awful infrastructure, typhoons, religious evangelism, wholesale poverty, what's not to love about it? Just promise us you won't come back. And, if you forget to write us about it, no worries; nobody will even notice. Good riddance. 

Reality...Without even touching on the dangers....

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Seriously, the Filipino accent will drive you nuts.

No Asians do good accents. The Latina women have the most alluring accents in English my gawd. I agree Asians are painful to listen to. Idk how Latinas do it. Some linguistic gene

2 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

No Asians do good accents. The Latina women have the most alluring accents in English my gawd. I agree Asians are painful to listen to. Idk how Latinas do it. Some linguistic gene

I love Latina's.

I've banged a lot in my time and they definitely have that special something.

great girls, loads of fun!

bob.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Robert Paulson said:

Seriously. And eases all the visa issues plus you get to travel. But I don’t cohabitate with other men even if on rotation so the dorm idea is out

My suggestion doesn't involve being in the same abode at the same time.   You'd never even have to see your partners.  Schedule a rotation and hire a cleaning crew to come in between "shifts".   One guy (or gal) leaves, the cleaners come in, then the next guy (or gal) comes in.

I do agree that it would take some coordination and a real mature group of participants.  It has its challenges, but would be more economical and a better living situation (IMO) than hotels. If there's 3 partners, that would be 3 lockable armoires to keep your stuff when it's not your turn.

• Like 1

The choice and quality of food in the Philippines is nothing like as good as it is in Thailand. The people are friendly enough, but less interesting. Addituonally i have been mugged twice in metro Manila, not once in Thailand. Take a good look before making a final decision.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, bob smith said:

anyone else had enough of all the silly games here?

i've got a sack full of cash in the safe that's just collecting dust.

never been to the Phils but by god them women look amazing.

friendly too!

and good english levels.

temptation is very high at the minute.

anyone else feeling the same way?

bob.

Full of sxxt.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, bob smith said:

what do you make of the Thai English accents then??

music to your ears are they?

'herrooooo, welcome, how are youuuuuuu, mr., come buy me dink peeeze.'

:laugh:

bob.

Bob, you obviously don't hang out with educated office girls! 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, bob smith said:

anyone else had enough of all the silly games here?

i've got a sack full of cash in the safe that's just collecting dust.

never been to the Phils but by god them women look amazing.

friendly too!

and good english levels.

temptation is very high at the minute.

anyone else feeling the same way?

bob.

the place is a bit backward even compared to here but..............away from Manila it is absolutely beautiful and the local females are extremely approachable and accommodating. Literally 100's of get-away spots too with glorious beaches and palm fringed white beaches. Plus, Thailand would still only be a quick flight away if you needed your Thai fix

Edited by Jackbenimble
spelling
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, john donson said:

you pay my flight, my hotel stay, I am willing to go and some whoring money

Can't pull normal girls then, John? 

Bob. 

16 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

Perfect place for you Bob Scat. Food is shiite, prossies up the wazoo, English accents annoying AF, filth of the highest order, violent crime highest in SE Asia, awful infrastructure, typhoons, religious evangelism, wholesale poverty, what's not to love about it? Just promise us you won't come back. And, if you forget to write us about it, no worries; nobody will even notice. Good riddance. 

Back several years a few of us went over for a look around. We booked a 2 week trip and cancelled after 1 week for all the reasons you mention above. I know 1 week isn't very long but we got ripped off at EVERY turn. The only place we could cash travellers cheques was a black market Chinese shop at a 10% fee.Alongapo/Subic area.The Yanks were just leaving and Mt Pinatubo blew its wad the year before.

The conductor on the Victory Liner bus charged us extra because we put a bag on an empty seat. That was only the beginning. Cab driver agreed on a fare and when we arrived he said, oh no, I meant each for 3 of you. Never ever again.