What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

19 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

If he wasn't a massive hypocrite and a coward who only wants your donations to line his own pockets then more people might listen. As it is he's just a dog whistler and he knows who he's playing up to, but cha ching, the donations keep rolling in - I mean someone has to pay for his 5 star holidays and luxury accommodations.

• Confused 1

If he wasn't a massive hypocrite and a coward who only wants your donations to line his own pockets then more people might listen. As it is he's just a dog whistler and he knows who he's playing up to, but cha ching, the donations keep rolling in - I mean someone has to pay for his 5 star holidays and luxury accommodations.

He is certainly not perfect but watch his interviews and see if it changes your mind? He is one of a few who speak up for the white population in the UK 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

He is certainly not perfect but watch his interviews and see if it changes your mind? He is one of a few who speak up for the white population in the UK 

• Haha 1

On 6/2/2024 at 1:36 PM, Kinok Farang said:

This is mostly for the Brits on here but lesser nations can join in too.

We have had a rather stormy couple of months here in Thailand but this question is about what is happening at home.

What does the average Brit here think of Tommy Robinson?There doesn't seem to be any middle ground with him.You either love him or hate him.

I'm writing this because on 1stJune he organised a massive peaceful protest in London which was a huge success without any trouble at all but the MSM either refused to acknowledge it or reported it as right wing football supporters.

I like the guy.Yes he is rough round the edges but was first in the firing line with the grooming gang scandal when all others turned a blind eye.

Oh,Tommy Tommy.

Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson.

"lesser nations".  Come on mate, That's a rather derogatory comment to make, especially when Britain aint the empire it used to be anymore. These days Britain is classed as a lesser nation depending on where people are from. So please none of that pommy superiority complex.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Unamerican said:

Who is he, anyways?  Should I know? 

A guy who you could argue has been very clever in milking a racist wave of hate in the UK......

Made a fortune as a mouthpiece for anti-Muslims.......never worked a day in his life. 

3 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

"lesser nations".  Come on mate, That's a rather derogatory comment to make, especially when Britain aint the empire it used to be anymore. These days Britain is classed as a lesser nation depending on where people are from. So please none of that pommy superiority complex.

I forgot,sarcasm doesn't travel all the way to Aus does it?That was said to catch out empty-heads like yourself that wouldn't know a joke if it bit him on the arse.

He speaks for fellow right-wing, fruit loop nut jobs and he will soon end up back in prison where he belongs. He has a list of convictions as long as your arm already. An irrelevance in political terms, even Farage detests him.

3 minutes ago, champers said:

He speaks for fellow right-wing, fruit loop nut jobs and he will soon end up back in prison where he belongs. He has a list of convictions as long as your arm already. An irrelevance in political terms, even Farage detests him.

100%.....spot on.

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2024 at 1:54 PM, Kinok Farang said:

Just a working class lad that wants his country back.

Yeah, sure. He lives the good life financed by his supporters. What a bunch of dimwits to support this individual. Tommy leans back & has a good laugh.

While I dont agree with everything he says he does speak a lot more sense than the so called government we have in the UK. I has tried calling our the grooming gangs a subject that the government ignores. On that basis alone he cant be all bad.

• Like 1