Looming Over Trump’s Conviction: Reversal by the '13th Juror'

21 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Looming over King Babys Conviction???

IDIOTS that believe this sh*t and certain "news teams" that post this clickbait in order to fan the flames...

Anyone who buys this BS....Bet Me money......also if you think the election was rigged.....put your cash on the table

As those who do think this are already foolish enough to part with their cash to grifters......

Weak minds are easily misled and once again shout out to certain posters here that continue to spread division--do

you actually think there is even debate over this topic???   and people wonder they this site is always for sale....

Keep up the good work (note sarcasm x1000)     those that you look up to and admire are reflections of yourself.....smh

You know that trumps supporters are not just a load of rednecks in the south.

You post about trump supoorters spreading zdivision'  while your entire comment is littered with name calling and divisive rhetoric

On 6/3/2024 at 6:28 AM, Excogitator said:

I used to think: 

What level of crazy do you have to be, to support a man like Trump, now a convicted felon, and to actually want him as your president?

I got it all wrong...

As much as I hate to generalize, I am now convinced, beyond any doubt, that it is not a matter of mental health, but in fact, a matter of intelligence, or lack thereof.

An interesting conclusion.

As a neutral observer, it seems many of the Biden supporters on the forum are semi-literate and can only make childish insults about Trump and people who vote GOP (if you can actually make it to the end of their rambling, vitriolic rants devoid of paragraphs and littered with slang/grammatical errors). 

The GOP supporters tend to write coherently and make logical arguments, even if I do not always agree with them.

Just an observation. The Dunning-Kruger effect could explain it. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

An interesting conclusion.

As a neutral observer, it seems many of the Biden supporters on the forum are semi-literate and can only make childish insults about Trump and people who vote GOP (if you can actually make it to the end of their rambling, vitriolic rants devoid of paragraphs and littered with slang/grammatical errors). 

The GOP supporters tend to write coherently and make logical arguments, even if I do not always agree with them.

Just an observation. The Dunning-Kruger effect could explain it. 

I think psychological projection explains your post perfectly.

Pure accusation confession.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think psychological projection explains your post perfectly.

Pure accusation confession.

Like I said, lazy, glib comments and no substance.

Typical of the left. Although in your defense at least your posts are mostly legible unlike many suffering from a rabid hatred of Trump. 

Just now, JonnyF said:

Like I said, lazy, glib comments and no substance.

Typical of the left. Although in your defense at least your posts are mostly legible unlike many suffering from a rabid hatred of Trump. 

Or acute and refined but passed over your head.

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Or acute and refined but passed over your head.

Like I said, all insults and no substance. 

The posts from the GOP supporters are so much more interesting and insightful than the bile/drivel from the left. 

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Like I said, all insults and no substance. 

Erm..

47 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s a pejorative opinion.

Take that up with Tug.

It's an observation based on another poster's view that all GOP supporters are stupid in comparison to Dem supporters.

Based on the posts on here, that appears not to be the case.  

• Like 1

On 6/3/2024 at 3:42 PM, Hanaguma said:

Sorry to disappoint but I don't watch Fox, it isn't available here.

I DO know that it is a very bad look for the current President to be seen trying to hinder his most powerful rival, less than 6 months from the election. Especially when the crime being used happened so long ago the statute of limitations ran out, until it was revived by a rather sketchy and seldom if ever used legal proviso. Not to mention, the amount is so trivial.  Falsifying $130,000 of records? Chump change.  Who was the victim? 

The rest of your talking points are all very yesterday. Baked into the pie. The more you flog them, the less relevant they become.

In the end, it may not matter.  The more the left crows about 34 FELONIES, the more people will ask, "just what WERE the felonies", and then laugh. Some posit that this may be what propels Trump to the White House, which would be bitter indeed for the Democrats.

Well said. Calm and rational, factual, rather they hysterical outof date, conflated talking points

• Agree 2

On 6/3/2024 at 1:37 PM, Excogitator said:

And, regarding your reference to Israel, Trump gave 3-4 billion dollars in military aid to Israel and Netanyahoo every year during his term. Many of these weapons were used in the clashes then with Gaza, and in the current war.

Far as that goes Trump is a very big disappointment to me on his support for that country.

On 6/3/2024 at 1:37 PM, Excogitator said:

..and that makes their support for him even more baffling, and it underscores my point of them  voting against their own best interest.

There is nothing baffling about it. The last 2 candidates the Dems put up are so horrible to normal people that they'd rather have Trump as POTUS.

If the Dems want to defeat Trump they should put up a decent candidate that normal people don't have to hold their nose for when they vote.