What you think about Asian wife's or Girlfriends

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why don't they have adult sized partners ?

What do you think makes a potential partner,age or body size?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, jvs said:

What kind of person they are is more important .  

I wouldn't be attracted to a girl because she looks like she's 12 years old/37 kilos 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jvs said:

Your first sentence makes an argument.

Your second sentence ,i have no idea what you mean specially after what you said before.

so you are saying you could be attracted by a very fat young girl who looks to be 20  or older and weighs 100 kilo?

What I am saying is that I wouldn't be attracted to a girl who has the body size of a 12 year old , 37 kilos

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What I am saying is that I wouldn't be attracted to a girl who has the body size of a 12 year old , 37 kilos

That's what I meant when I said the girl someone posted was attractive but skinny. A lot here seem to like girls that weigh less than 90 lbs, and are over 5' tall. That is basically a teenager's body, and to me it's just wrong. There are millions of girls with more meat on them that are still as, or more attractive. I don't understand the thinking besides domination. Women are supposed to have curves at any age past teenager. Any smaller makes it like you're with a teenager, and if you're 60 and above??? My ex wife was 5' tall and weighed 95 lbs when I met her. She lost weight and her attraction went away. She looked like a teenager again besides her face.

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, jvs said:

Age, body size (your preference), maturity, loyalty, honesty, DD free, future alike plans.

• Agree 1

On 6/9/2024 at 2:43 PM, Celsius said:

But here you have a wide range who had 1000 Arab and Indian men $scatted and creamed your Asian princess.

At least Western girls are a bit more picky due to less poverty.

you are dead wrong.. only if you go to tourist type bars.. in the real Thailand... I have known more than one girl.... over 20... who have had no sexual experience at all. and there are some things you cannot fake.. if you go to Cambodia, there are many virgin girls looking for a western man.. I have known 2 intimately... and this is not all.. you are clueless...

• Like 2

Simple. My Thai wife of 10 years is 31. If I was looking for a farang woman I would have to settle for a fat old woman in her 50,s, no thanks. My ex wife is 70 now. It's obvious don't you think.

• Agree 1

On 6/9/2024 at 10:23 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

But there are some common characteristics. Back home it was difficult to find any female over 18 with less than 50kg. Here, there are plenty of them and even enough in the 40kg range.

And look at a picture of a couple of women and it is not too difficult to guess where they come from. Not same, different!

4d79588bdccc4edb937163699ab96bbf.jpeg

newspress-collage-ebmymh0v3-170549145820

hos

well thank buddha ive never seen a thai eating fries with a coke...obsessed over a baby and have blue hair nor never  EVER taking a selfie...thanks for the comparison as ALL western women look exactly like the 3 you so selectively chose...rather insulting to our intelligence but then i digress to some of the members here that like this kind of gaslighting.....

23 minutes ago, milesinnz said:

you are dead wrong.. only if you go to tourist type bars.. in the real Thailand... 

oh no.... the "real" Thailand 🤣

Tell me something....are blue chairs at the market same same or different.

Wud love to hear more from a guy who visits poor Thai and Cambodian villages looking for that zest of authenticity and keeping it for realz with the girls staying virgins only to be swept away by a hunsum man like yourself.

How old are these "virgins" that you bought?

this place 🤣

Edited by Celsius
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

I doubt they are much different than Thais in that regard, ... or any girl for that matter. Also, they, if not only a lip service, are more bound to Christian values and not the Judeo-Christian none values. This includes that money is the root of all evil (1 Timothy 6:10). But it's understandable that a rural girl who has nothing is influenced by social media that she needs to be materialistic to be something. The peer pressure might be high.

But thank you! I will definitely try my luck and still can go back to Thailand if I don't like the Philippines. But for me, Thailand is the path to total sin. I would go there, buy a 2nd hand AMG, rent 2x girlfriends from some Pattaya bar and just start drinking alcohol and doing drugs.

The latter, sounds good to me...

14 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Married to my Thai wife for 40 years. She is 68 I am 82. We are still happy together. She is a great cook,  drives a car with skill, and enjoys a laugh. I consider myself a lucky man.

Hope she`s not laughing at you bob........enjoy :thumbsup:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Asian women come with a quality pre loaded by their loving mums in their childhood that is now mostly lacking in western women. 

I see it in all the Asian females around me. And here I'm talking loving middle class families or the typical family next door environment.

It's becomes very obvious in parenting Asian girls to grow through their teens into womanhood and develop the rest of their attractiveness. And then you become more aware of the same qualities in the Asian neices, aunts etc. around you. 

Sure the dark mysterious eyes framed in natural Asian beauty features draw you in along with the slim petite figure that they will maintain for life. 

But it's the sweetness, softness, gentle, caring and loving commitment loaded into their hearts that is the nectar that the honey bee can't refuse. 

You win that part of an Asian women or girl in any relationship type and you are the luckiest son of a bitch on this earth. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Roadman said:

Asian women come with a quality pre loaded by their loving mums in their childhood that is now mostly lacking in western women. 

I see it in all the Asian females around me. And here I'm talking loving middle class families or the typical family next door environment.

It's becomes very obvious in parenting Asian girls to grow through their teens into womanhood and develop the rest of their attractiveness. And then you become more aware of the same qualities in the Asian neices, aunts etc. around you. 

Sure the dark mysterious eyes framed in natural Asian beauty features draw you in along with the slim petite figure that they will maintain for life. 

But it's the sweetness, softness, gentle, caring and loving commitment loaded into their hearts that is the nectar that the honey bee can't refuse. 

You win that part of an Asian women or girl in any relationship type and you are the luckiest son of a bitch on this earth. 

Just in case You don't know I am married to a Thai lady for 21 years now and we moved back to OZ a while back because her family is a disgrace I and my wife have sponsored our nephew for many years and the Thai families (including mother and dad) have been sitting on their backside.

On 6/9/2024 at 10:20 PM, AreYouGerman said:

I was in the Philippines already once for a shorter vacation and I didn't feel unsafe so it depends also on the eye of the beholder. Guns and crime doesn't water down Christian values in the society. I bet a rural girl won't whore herself out and get cheered on, instead she will be rightfully shamed as a whore, while in the West, she would be a 'freed' and 'empowered' woman.

Under Duterte's killing spree against criminals, criminals were treated directly according to the Bible. If the Phillipines had less US influence, they would align even more with fundamental Christian (ie. also Chinese) values.

The US for me is still a Christian nation, even though it forces homosexuality and transgender children on to the world. It just went off track with the Judeo-Christian thing but once people get a voice again - once Democracies fall - it might be able to get back on track again. Generally, I side with the Taliban on those issues and they won. Means, we might able to win as well.

From my position this is a good thing, even though it's unfortunate on an individual's level. Being poor incentivizes looking for a stable relationship in a marriage. If Thailand were as rich as the US/NorthWestEU I doubt anybody would want to be there or would have it easy to get a Thai wife/girlfriend.

Wow,you side with the taliban,what a devote christian you are,and not judgemental at all!

Dont forget to tell your future wife that and maybe also her father wants to know.

On 6/8/2024 at 3:17 AM, Hummin said:

Fresh grinded coffe every morning, all meals served, cleaning,  every saturday steak and BJ, my visa agent, I just sign and pay. 

One person is barrista, chef, cleaner, lover,  wife and best friend 🧡 

Life is sabai sabai

another one that married his mother and seem not to be able to do anything himself

• Confused 1

On 6/9/2024 at 5:20 PM, AreYouGerman said:

I was in the Philippines already once for a shorter vacation and I didn't feel unsafe so it depends also on the eye of the beholder. Guns and crime doesn't water down Christian values in the society. I bet a rural girl won't whore herself out and get cheered on, instead she will be rightfully shamed as a whore, while in the West, she would be a 'freed' and 'empowered' woman.

Under Duterte's killing spree against criminals, criminals were treated directly according to the Bible. If the Phillipines had less US influence, they would align even more with fundamental Christian (ie. also Chinese) values.

The US for me is still a Christian nation, even though it forces homosexuality and transgender children on to the world. It just went off track with the Judeo-Christian thing but once people get a voice again - once Democracies fall - it might be able to get back on track again. Generally, I side with the Taliban on those issues and they won. Means, we might able to win as well.

From my position this is a good thing, even though it's unfortunate on an individual's level. Being poor incentivizes looking for a stable relationship in a marriage. If Thailand were as rich as the US/NorthWestEU I doubt anybody would want to be there or would have it easy to get a Thai wife/girlfriend.

Trolling at its best!

Prostetution in Thailand and Phil is equal, no difference if they are Buddhists or Chatolic, both is as much shameful but for both countries they accept it, because of the poverty. 

United states is the most extreme christian double morality two faced country I ever have been to!

4 minutes ago, john donson said:

another one that married his mother and seem not to be able to do anything himself

When we are in Norway, we split equally, but Im the one who work, provide, travel for work, and therefor she apprectiate what I do for her and her family! 

Thats how it is

The wife, I never even thought about women with black hair, I liked blondes,

35 years later the wife has been a rock in my life,

This was quite funny my boss got a contract to work in Northern Ireland it was about 1996 after the bomb had gone off,

In Manchester, myself and my thai wife went over, she has long black hair, back then they hadn't seen many Asians back then,

2024 now they are flooded!

As for girl friends = more problems