Do Thai men get jealous we take all the hot women?

1 minute ago, ChumpChange said:

All this talk about Western penis sizes being an attraction for Asian women. Rubbish. Truth be told, it's a self fulfilling Western male prophecy. The majority of Asian women don't ever give the subject a second thought. What attracts the majority of Asian women to Western men is the bulge in the back pocket and the ability to so easily remove it. 

Rubbish!

Almost all Thai women have complimented me on by meat and two veg.

They love it.

Can't get enough of it even.

I've had nothing but compliments since I arrived here.

and they also love to say 'thai man so small'

don't shoot the messenger!

bob.

Poor Thai girls like the money thrown at them by foreigners. They maintain their Thai boyfriends on the side while taking your money. What, you thought he was her brother??

Edited by Purdey
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

Rubbish!

Almost all Thai women have complimented me on by meat and two veg.

They love it.

Can't get enough of it even.

I've had nothing but compliments since I arrived here.

and they also love to say 'thai man so small'

don't shoot the messenger!

bob.

Legend in your own mind. Delusions of the highest order.

Surely a woman is going to say positive things about your bait and tackle when she's being paid to stomp on it. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ChumpChange said:

Legend in your own mind. Delusions of the highest order.

Surely a woman is going to say positive things about your bait and tackle when she's being paid to stomp on it. 

Never paid them a penny..

3 bottles of red wine and a sack of rice once every 2 months is nothing to me!

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, bob smith said:

bob.

A walking, breathing "God's gift to women" you truly are. 

The real travesty is that they all can't have you innit. 

13 minutes ago, bob smith said:

bob.

Yeh, riiiiiiiiight.........:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1

I am here with my older (61) American wife.

I def get some flirtation from mid-tier Thai women, but its pretty much due to the status and novelty that come with that.

Were she to disappear, that status, novelty and flirtation would disappear too.

1 minute ago, ChumpChange said:

drips and bobs, I surely did. Sad part is you will do anything to convince yourself it's true. 

you have a lot to learn, chumpsville.

but you are doing well with the posts,

how many you racked up so far today?

bob.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

The moralism and sanctimony is thick in this thread.

Lots of beliefs that I suspect cannot be backed up, too.

Lots of jobs available so that a women never need go into the trade? The average salary in Thailand is not high, and most working women barely make ends meet. Also, the cost of youthful indiscretion falls 99% on females. Daddies do a runner, while the woman accepts years of personal responsibility. Few 7-11 clerks or Big-C shelf stackers can pay for the child's upkeep, plus cover for her mother or grandma taking care of the child, plus the unemployed drunk brothers and uncles. Filial piety runs deep, and females in Thailand suffer for that. Having never been a 16 year old female who made an instant, albeit poor decision, I cannot state with confidence that I would refrain from trying my luck in a BKK or Pattaya agogo.

As for Thais disparaging women in the trade, I think they are a dying breed. The youth of Thailand are less judgemental and more understanding.

And if 'the dregs' are all the foreigners get, maybe I need to have my eyes checked, but I see some "stunners" with foreign men, just as I see some "faces for radio" with Thai men. Both style of women can be good or bad; their job only defines them for the sanctimonious. Each of them, as each of us, is doing this life thing for the first time. Women suffer more consequences for errors than men, so maybe cut them some slack?

Again I ask those members married to Thai women:

Why did she choose you over a Thai man?

I posted a link explaining why women go into the trade, seeing the comment on lots of jobs was directed at me. As far as the last line, my ex chose me because her two men she had children with cheated on her and were into drugs. I saw only the fact they didn't want anything to do with their daughters, and that's enough for me to understand why a woman would leave. She has been with Thais after me, and both are drunks that hit her. One threatened my daughter if my ex didn't keep in contact with him, and I plainly told her to tell him he needs to stay away if he doesn't want to be thrown out with the trash. She is now going to visit a Polish man in Germany, and did tell me earlier in our relationship she didn't like Thai men. This shows they will go anywhere money is forked out, at least for awhile.

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

Were she to disappear, that status, novelty and flirtation would disappear too.

Some do flirt when they don't mean it because they know it's safe. Others are really interested though. It's pretty easy to tell the difference.  

Just now, ChumpChange said:

Others are really interested though. It's pretty easy to tell the difference.  

I'm going to say I have 2 on the shelf if my wife gets hit by a bus.

But the kind of Thai woman who I would actually press the button on pretty much doesn't exist or I could not get due to Asian-competition: Arty, well-travelled, very good looking, sweet-natured, western-style Buddhist.

So my wife sleeps easily at night. 

39 minutes ago, Smokegreynblues said:

First of you you’re an ignorant fool. Every well educated hot Thai who is a looker for Thais isn’t the type of what most farangs here date. They just aren’t the type.  Also, they are out of most farangs reach and they are coveted and desired. All the issan beauties most Thais don’t bat an eye when they are with a farang , as they aren’t interested in those.  Also what makes you think Thai men aren’t rich ? Most Thai men I know who own their own businesses can put an average retiree or cheap seeker to shame.  Most of the kind of farangs in Thailand are such kind anyway. I dunno which Thai dudes you hangout with , but the ones that I did , always paid for my tab which ran more than the ringing bar bell in pattaya does.  There’s extreme in every society and you’re being biased.  You need to look at yourself and realize you aren’t the main character here.  

To put things plainly, as i did earlier to another, NO ONE knows what other people think about anything, unless they are asked, and then they can lie or exaggerate. A man with money can get most any woman he wants, because a lot of gorgeous women, including Asians, are gold diggers.

I, and many here who have stated this, have seen hot Thai women with regular, overweight foreigners because they have money. You seem to miss the fact that this culture is world known as far as how the men are. Women here are looked at as slaves, inferior, objects, to them, and they know this, although they will still go with a rich Thai because he's, rich.

How can a rich Thai businessman put a foreigner to shame? Maybe the cheap ones, because again, women everywhere are always looking for the best deal they can get, besides those who have low self esteem and think no one can love them. An average retiree still makes more than most locals. The hi-so's make more, and they usually stick with other hi-so's, who  these women don't seem to understand, will cheat on and abuse them also. In any event, this isn't putting  an average retiree, who is a good provider, good husband and good lover to shame. No one, no matter how much they have, is any better than anyone else who is a good man. The problem is that many women are generally ignorant as far as what makes a good man is concerned, many preferring to stay with some just because they have more money, which is no guarantee they have anything else going for them. The main characters here are the same everywhere, because of how women think. The one with more money is better, no matter if he's a human trafficking, drug dealing, abusive or cheating scumbag. If he's a good family man, all he needs is one good woman, but if you look at Hollywood and the like, most marriages fail no matter how much money is involved.

• Confused 1

On 6/9/2024 at 5:42 AM, MalcolmB said:

We are taller, bigger and more handsome than the Thai males and most importantly have more money.

Which results in Thai women falling over themselves trying to get a farang. They are very open to a big age gap also.

Generally speaking do the Thai men get jealous of us? Or is there enough to go around? They are promiscuous.

And do Thai men usually shun women after they have been with a farang?
Personally if I knew a girl had previous had black boyfriends I would look at this as a negative.

Don't worry! Many Thai wives have a Thai lover somewhere that lives well on them as they can afford it most of the time. I have seen plenty of it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, harryviking said:

Don't worry! Many Thai wives have a Thai lover somewhere that lives well on them as they can afford it most of the time. I have seen plenty of it. 

Thai women love sex that’s for sure

On 6/9/2024 at 11:54 AM, proton said:

Newsflash Thai men are not interested in dark skinned tattooed Thai tarts, single mums, the unemployed or most the OP would consider attractive

Most such women I know have a Thai boyfriend.

On 6/9/2024 at 10:42 AM, MalcolmB said:

We are taller, bigger and more handsome than the Thai males and most importantly have more money.

Which results in Thai women falling over themselves trying to get a farang. They are very open to a big age gap also.

Generally speaking do the Thai men get jealous of us? Or is there enough to go around? They are promiscuous.

Personally if I knew a girl had previous had black boyfriends I would look at this as a negative.

Come up here to Surin and you will soon change your opinion. Most beautiful Thai girls up here, and there are a lot, wouldn't give an ordinary Farang a second look.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

No, they don't get jealous; they're in the background living the good life siphoning off the money you give her. When your tirak is with you the Thai guy's with his mia noi spending that money.

4 minutes ago, Toby1947 said:

The generally don't like being told we have bigger toggers 😂🤣😂

we do though.

whether they like it or not doesn't change the facts.

bob.

On 6/9/2024 at 12:31 PM, transam said:

Thought it went both ways for you.......😘

On 6/9/2024 at 10:42 AM, MalcolmB said:

• Thumbs Up 1