Do Thai men get jealous we take all the hot women?

The moralism and sanctimony is thick in this thread.

Lots of beliefs that I suspect cannot be backed up, too.

Lots of jobs available so that a women never need go into the trade? The average salary in Thailand is not high, and most working women barely make ends meet. Also, the cost of youthful indiscretion falls 99% on females. Daddies do a runner, while the woman accepts years of personal responsibility. Few 7-11 clerks or Big-C shelf stackers can pay for the child's upkeep, plus cover for her mother or grandma taking care of the child, plus the unemployed drunk brothers and uncles. Filial piety runs deep, and females in Thailand suffer for that. Having never been a 16 year old female who made an instant, albeit poor decision, I cannot state with confidence that I would refrain from trying my luck in a BKK or Pattaya agogo.

As for Thais disparaging women in the trade, I think they are a dying breed. The youth of Thailand are less judgemental and more understanding.

And if 'the dregs' are all the foreigners get, maybe I need to have my eyes checked, but I see some "stunners" with foreign men, just as I see some "faces for radio" with Thai men. Both style of women can be good or bad; their job only defines them for the sanctimonious. Each of them, as each of us, is doing this life thing for the first time. Women suffer more consequences for errors than men, so maybe cut them some slack?

Again I ask those members married to Thai women:

Why did she choose you over a Thai man?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, bob smith said:

My penis is, on average, 3 times the size of the average Thai males and my balls twice as heavy..

Penis envy is strong here. 

Bob. 

My light-hearted attempt at self-deprecating humor seems to have gone right over your head.

22 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Perhaps foreigners have more money than some Thais. But the way land prices are going, many of the poor Thais could be land rich.

But many still even hesitate to buy a flip flop and keep the wealth untouched. 

23 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

We are taller, bigger and more handsome than the Thai males and most importantly have more money.

Which results in Thai women falling over themselves trying to get a farang. They are very open to a big age gap also.

Generally speaking do the Thai men get jealous of us? Or is there enough to go around? They are promiscuous.

And do Thai men usually shun women after they have been with a farang?
Personally if I knew a girl had previous had black boyfriends I would look at this as a negative.

Obviously, everything you say is true.  Thai men hate us.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

What a ridiculous post. There's a tiny percentage of Thai women who seek out foreign men - some genuinely attracted but also many gold diggers if not outright hookers. The grand majority of Thai women date Thai men, and here's a surprise for you: a lot of those hookers you think prefer foreigners have a Thai boyfriend/husband while they suck their walking ATMs dry.

Who you consider "hot women" aren't even hot in Thai standards - an uneducated single mother in her 30's or 40's isn't a prospective dating material to a normal Thai guy. They're damaged goods which is why they resort to foreigners. And even those may have a Thai boyfriend while they date you.

A normal young educated hot Thai girl is much more likely to date a normal Thai guy than a foreigner.

Agree.  I'm guessing the OP is in Pattaya or Phuket....which aren't anything like the rest of Thailand.  If the OP really thinks Thai women prefer farangs, then all of the best and brightest would be seeking out farangs all over Thailand.  But they're not.  It's pretty rare to see a Thai movie/TV/music star with a farang, and these are the kinds of girls that could have most anybody.  It seems only the single mothers, poor, less educated, from dysfunctional families, less attractive/desirable, etc. are prone to chase farangs.  But fret not, there's still a decent pool of Thai females out there for everybody.  It's just silly that the OP wants to make some rather asinine assumptions that are simply not true.

• Agree 1

Your post is either a troll, or you're being completely ignorant of the reality of how things work here. Maybe you're a newcomer. 

First of all, you have to realize that most women open to date foreigners or 'farangs" are the girls that Thais don't want or are not attracting to anymore. Reason may be because they have darker skin, they have bigger shapes, they have a lot of tattoos or they have a child already. Thats it. So the 'hot, westernized' type of type girls you bang as a foreigner are the girls Thais don't want, and the girls know that. That's why they chose to actively date foreigners only.

Those girls are also a very limited pool as well, constently dating the same transient foreigners and sometimes having several "sponsors" or daddies that fund their vaping lifestyles. 

The second thing is that most people date inside their social circle and inside their own kind. Majority of Thais date Thais. That's it. There's no workaround around it. Sure, you might have the odd one 'trying out' a farang, but most Thais will always want Thai for obvious reasons (language, culture, etc...). Then you have like I said the limited pool of Thai girls who go for farangs only. And even then, in 2024, Western foreigners are in fierce competition with Koreans, Chinese and Japanese. Lots of Thai girls would prefer a handsome rich oppa rather than a broke Westerner that doesn't know how to dress and who smells bad.The paradigm has shifted in recent years.  

Then, you say foreigners are taller, more handsome etc... than Thais. Where did you get this idea or why do you think being taller instantaneously means you're more attractive? You might be a novelty for a while but... you know, every white foreigner is handsum here. Almost every time i go out, someone will tell me 'you so handsome!' Learn to deal with it. It doesn't mean anything here. 

Foreigners are not being perceived as 'more handsome' in the sense that you think, trust me. Thais are very popular as well. Look at the advertisement. Do you see any white guy? No. It's all white skinned Koreans or Chinese. That's the model. Foreigners have more money? Some do, for sure. Some have better wages than Thai people, overall. But do you want to be seen as a walking wallet? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Agree.  I'm guessing the OP is in Pattaya or Phuket....which aren't anything like the rest of Thailand.  If the OP really thinks Thai women prefer farangs, then all of the best and brightest would be seeking out farangs all over Thailand.  But they're not.  It's pretty rare to see a Thai movie/TV/music star with a farang, and these are the kinds of girls that could have most anybody.  It seems only the single mothers, poor, less educated, from dysfunctional families, less attractive/desirable, etc. are prone to chase farangs.  But fret not, there's still a decent pool of Thai females out there for everybody.  It's just silly that the OP wants to make some rather asinine assumptions that are simply not true.

A lot of Thai movie stars are mixed race with a foreign father. It is more about social class than race. People mix based on demographics.

20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'd guess that you could count them on one hand.

No, the latest figures show over 100,000 western males hare married to Thais. 
About another 2,000,000 are still searching. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

My penis is, on average, 3 times the size of the average Thai males and my balls twice as heavy..

Bob. 

Well, that settles it, 3 times the size and twice as heavy, FFS, you need to go on a diet!

43 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I'm guessing the OP is in Pattaya or Phuket...

Phuket but started building a house upcountry. 

.which aren't anything like the rest of Thailand.  If the OP really thinks Thai women prefer farangs, then all of the best and brightest would be seeking out farangs all over Thailand. 

thousands do including the very, very top of Thai society. Sister of somebody can not name is one example. 

But they're not.  It's pretty rare to see a Thai movie/TV/music star with a farang, and these are the kinds of girls that could have most anybody.  It seems only the single mothers, poor, less educated, from dysfunctional families, less attractive/desirable, etc. are prone to chase farangs.

I think you have just insulted 100,000 western husband thai wives and most of the readers of this forum.

• Haha 1

Bob. 

We are getting into a real dick measuring contest here...

• Haha 1

Bob. 

3 hours ago, JimTripper said:

The Thai guys don't like us because we have big penises.

According to bob smith, the pre-op lady boys love him because his penis is, on average, 3 times the size of the average Thai male and his balls twice as heavy.

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I have seen many foreigners with very beautiful wives here. My ex, although disturbed, was considered hot and was the best looking girl around our village.

I don’t understand why the farangs can’t see this. Last night in Patong I must have seen 20 hotties with westerners and don’t think I saw a single hottie with any Thai men. Slim, busty, flawless skin as smooth as silk and stunning facial features.

It is what it is.

There are quite a few on this forum who seem addicted to arguing, especially with relative newcomers like me. Moths to a flame.

I think if I had started a thread “ why do farangs go with the ugly women Thai men don’t want” these same muppets would be arguing that we get the cream.

45 minutes ago, susanlea said:

A lot of Thai movie stars are mixed race with a foreign father. It is more about social class than race. People mix based on demographics.

Yes, people do mix in like company.  But the point is that most Thai women will grow up with the dreams of settling down with a good Thai man.  It's not necessarily about looks, education, or even wealth.  It's about personality....which is mostly tied to language and cultural similarities.  Once the women get older--and if their prospects are dim--they may venture outside of this cultural norm to chase foreigners.....which includes not only farangs, but Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, etc.  Every single Thai women I've ever dated (and we're talking hundreds if not thousands) have been with a Thai man.  It's usually when that doesn't pan out that they would be open to dating foreigners.

11 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

To be fair to Bob I think it is one of the reasons that the Thai women find us more attractive. 

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Again I ask those members married to Thai women:

Why did she choose you over a Thai man?

Taller, wealthier, more handsome, well endowed.

The things all women want.

Thailand is a special case as there are many 8,9,10s females and not enough 8,9,10s males to go around. 
That is why culturally the 8,9,10s men often have mistresses, they are ok to share a good man.

4 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

a lot of those hookers you think prefer foreigners have a Thai boyfriend/husband while they suck their walking ATMs dry.

Ok, so do those Thai boyfriends and husbands get jealous while they are sucking us dry?

On 6/9/2024 at 10:42 AM, MalcolmB said:

We are taller, bigger and more handsome than the Thai males and most importantly have more money.

Which results in Thai women falling over themselves trying to get a farang. They are very open to a big age gap also.

Generally speaking do the Thai men get jealous of us? Or is there enough to go around? They are promiscuous.

And do Thai men usually shun women after they have been with a farang?
Personally if I knew a girl had previous had black boyfriends I would look at this as a negative.

i imagine that you are insecure about the size and longevity of your jewels 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, CecilM said:

No, because the vast majority of hot and well-bread Thai women rarely marry foreigners. 

''well bread''. snort 🙂 comedy gold.

24 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Ok, so do those Thai boyfriends and husbands get jealous while they are sucking us dry?

What you get up to with the Thai Boyfriends and husbands, and how 'dry' they suck you, is surely TMI...   no ?  :giggle:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, paddypower said:

i imagine that you are insecure about the size and longevity of your jewels 🙂

I guess if every woman complains that it hurts then it might start to make you a bit worried. 

Edited by ChumpChange

27 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Never had someone's boyfriend or husband suck me dry, but I'll take your word for it.