Single Re-entry Permit Issue

I am on a valid Non-immigrant visa that expires in December of this year and I had done a single re-entry permit that is valid till the visa expires. When filling the form for single re-entry permit I had put the travel date as 14th April 2024 and return date as 20th April 2024 but, couldn't travel at the time due to office work. Now I want to travel again in July with the same re-entry permit. I would like to know if this will become an issue with the immigration while returning to the country as I had filled the form where the dates don't match the original travel dates.

12 minutes ago, HAL030788 said:

I am on a valid Non-immigrant visa that expires in December of this year and I had done a single re-entry permit that is valid till the visa expires.

If you had a valid visa that expires in December, you wouldn't need a re-entry permit.

I suspect you have a 1 year extension of your period of stay, a permit, not a visa.

14 minutes ago, HAL030788 said:

When filling the form for single re-entry permit I had put the travel date as 14th April 2024 and return date as 20th April 2024 but, couldn't travel at the time due to office work. Now I want to travel again in July with the same re-entry permit. I would like to know if this will become an issue with the immigration while returning to the country as I had filled the form where the dates don't match the original travel dates.

The re-entry permit is valid until the expiry date of your 1 year extension.

What dates you enter on the form are immaterial, they are just an estimate.

• Thanks 1