Hunter Biden Found Guilty on All Counts in Gun Trial

Social Media

20 minutes ago, riclag said:

Tip of the hat to the two IRS criminal investigators testimony who helped  in exposing it all . 
Tip of the hat to the Delaware Judge Noreika for paying attention to what the Corrupt DOJ was trying to pull ,

A sweet heart deal that would of given the young biden a misdemeanor  charge ,while intentionally sitting on the most damaging  tax violation that would of involved the corrupt president.

You don't even know why it was rejected! 😀

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

There is a difference between a video about a laptop and what was actually found on the laptop described in the video.  One doesn't have to be a PI to know the difference.

That's true! But then going from that to describing what's on the hard drive using pure speculation is classic ASEAN Now Detective work. Don't be modest!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You do know social media runs algorithms that feed you what you want to see?!

My feed shows both sides of the divide, that's how I see the left rejoicing in Trump's "conviction" as well as the neutrals and the right pointing out the political nature of it.

I also see the likes of you on this forum putting "convicted felon" in front of Trump's name in every post, which falls into the "left rejoicing" category. 

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

My feed shows both sides of the divide, that's how I see the left rejoicing in Trump's "conviction" as well as the neutrals and the right pointing out the political nature of it.

I also see the likes of you on this forum putting "convicted felon" in front of Trump's name in every post, which falls into the "left rejoicing" category. 

You’ve just answered the questions I asked, even though it was rhetorical.

Convicted Felon is a factual firm of address for Convicted Felon Trump.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JCauto said:

That's true! But then going from that to describing what's on the hard drive using pure speculation is classic ASEAN Now Detective work. Don't be modest!

I was not speculating, but referring to John Paul Mac Isaac's comments.  If you haven't watched the interview in its entirety then you haven't a clue about what he saw on the hard drive files.  It seems you are the one doing the speculating.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if Biden loses he could still pardon Hunter and have nothing to lose.

Good point.  Pardon Hunter on election night and make it public the next day. Either way he has nothing to lose. 

5 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

5 years and with good behavior maybe 2 years. Essentially he committed a paper crime.  He lied on a federal application to purchase a firearm. 

5 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Im looking for the source, but in 2022? there were 9,0000 convictions in Federal Court for 922g violations, the average sentence was 63 months. The mandatory sentencing guidelines for a first offense is 15-21 months. Thats the minimum he will get unless the Judge can justify something less.

At least according to the Reuters article below (which makes no mention of them being mandatory) while the guidelines are indeed 15-21 months for a first offence of illegal gun possession, "most offenders get less than that."

Hunter Biden found guilty. What comes next?

1 hour ago, impulse said:

No, he'll pardon him right after the election.  His lawyers (and a Biden-friendly Delaware court) will keep him out of jail until then.

Pardoning him right now would be electoral suicide.  Of course, if the Dems dump him at the DNC convention, he may move it up.

Mechanically, it will be interesting to see how the Secret Service protects him if he does go into custody.  Better protection than Epstein got, I hope.  But Epstein wasn't a presidential family member entitled to Secret Service protection.

Edit:  Which brings up another dilemma for the Dems who are trying to pull Secret Service protection from Trump because he'll be convicted.  Will they still insist that a conviction disqualifies someone for SS protection?  'Cause Hunter looks kinda pretty...

It won't matter in Trump's case. IF the judge sentences him to time in jail, his attorney will immediately have an appeal ready to file, and a judge on call from the New York Court of Appeals who can immediately stay the sentence. At worst, Trump will be held in a holding cell at the court while the legal formalities are taken care of. Those who are getting woodies at the thought of the Bad Orange Man going to Riker's Island are going to be disappointed.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Great post!

:clap2:

It’s been building in me mate ever since the Lightning strikes subsided and disappeared into darkness!

Thanks

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Sinxe Joy Behar peed herself when Trump was convicted, is she gonna poop herself when he is sentenced to jail? That would be totally cool

30 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

It won't matter in Trump's case. IF the judge sentences him to time in jail, his attorney will immediately have an appeal ready to file, and a judge on call from the New York Court of Appeals who can immediately stay the sentence. At worst, Trump will be held in a holding cell at the court while the legal formalities are taken care of. Those who are getting woodies at the thought of the Bad Orange Man going to Riker's Island are going to be disappointed.

Ive said previously they shopuld have the entire Appeal ready to go on sentencing day. Walk over to the Appellate Division and file it all, incliding a motion to expedite their appeal. Have the Apellate Brief and the Response thereto for all of us to read. Guaranteed election winner.

12 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Nah.  From now on, it's: "Father of Convicted Felon, Joe Biden!"

That’s not actually a recognized form of address.

But if it makes you feel better, use it to your heart’s content.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, pomchop said:

Get back to us when any biden tries to steal and keep classified docs , obstructs justice over and over, tries to overturn an election via fake electors and then violent attacks on the capitolyelling hang kamala, in between trying to overturn the results in several states via threats ....all in between being convicted of sexual assualt as well as his company being found guilty of massive fraud over and over....guess u missed some of that? 

And do be sure to defend that inchoherent babbling rant of a word salad  about electric boat and sharks craziness from a demented mind as being perfectly normal....u know full well if biden said anything even vaguely as off the rails that republicans would set their hair on fire yelling dementia.

I recommend you reread the title of this thread again. It's about Hunter but I'll play along. On second thought I won't play along with that same old broken record, orange man bad. The kicker is people don't care, so what, that's how bad folks don't want any part of the democrats. But, you keep on spewing the same old repetitive garbage over and over again. It's not going to help biden's popularity.

Biden could never stand in front of a crowd and free style the way Trump does.

Now run along and bake some cookies for Hunter, I'm sure he'd appreciate them. Ex addicts like sweets.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

A pale consolation for having nothing on his father..... 😀

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

A nothing burger with a very thin patty.

I think the unconditional love that that the president and his wife are showing to their son under such stress is something that decent civilized Americans with decent civilized American family values will greatly relate to and admire. That of course leaves out the maga cult members. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think Trump would appreciate the emphasis to his conviction.

• Confused 2

Just now, BangkokReady said:

I'm not sure what this means.

It means that your address emphasizes Trump is a convicted felon.

• Confused 2