Joe Biden Favored to Beat Donald Trump in 538 Election Forecast

Social Media

Just now, G_Money said:

Much more concerned about Biden’s and his incoherent speeches and reading from the teleprompter when he shouldn’t.

If you think Trump is going to win, and Biden is going to lose, why focus on Biden and not Trump?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

In regards to that photo.  I not far off the mark, am I?

You are more stupid than I thought, anyone can post any photo here from anywhere.

You can post a photo from a hotel, resort....

My photos had your name in them.........🤭

Now I have pointed it out, pppllease don't post any more photos of your flat with my name in them..🙄....Nobody is interested.....:saai:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What rally walk out last week?

It was a video, I was watching on youtube, but the source was not good enough for here, or, I mean the bloke reporting it seemed a bit odd. But, Trump was talking and folk were leaving in droves....

Well I hope it was last week, it maybe in my history, if I am wrong I will come back on the date..😉

13 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Debatable and irrelevant.  Nobody cares.  What they DO care about are the numbers, wherever they came from.  Not to mention that, even if that is true, the economy continued to boom under Trump until Covid fvcked the world.  Low interest rates, low housing prices, etc.   Where did the Dollar Menu at Taco Hell go? Why is gas not 1.79 a gallon any more? These are the things that move voters, not boring dissertations on fault and blame.

Debatable and irrelevant only when the facts are not in the favor of Trump. He lied about the low gas price and you lapped it up and regurgitate his lies. Trump boast that gas price was $1.79 a gallon when he left office. Facts from data collected by the Energy Information Administration state that average gas price was $2.38 or 28% higher than what Trump said. Lowest gas price under Trump came during plunging demand due to the pandemic. He also mismanaged the pandemic and caused massive unemployment. This is undeniable facts that you can check. 
https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/12/10/fact-check-gas-prices-united-states-donald-trum-joe-biden/6449849001/

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Given what is now coming to light about Covid- vaxxing, masks, social distancing, and so on, I don't think any world leader is exactly covered in glory.  Looking back, the best thing to do would have been to isolate vulnerable people and then just carry on with life. 

Under Trump, the US suffered the most losses from Covid.

If we had just "carried on" at the peak, the losses would have been much higher.

Edited by Danderman123

11 minutes ago, transam said:

You are more stupid than I thought, anyone can post any photo here from anywhere.

You can post a photo from a hotel, resort....

My photos had your name in them.........🤭

Now I have pointed it out, pppllease don't post any more photos of your flat with my name in them..🙄....Nobody is interested.....:saai:

As I stated before, photo shop is great.

You are quite skilled in that app.

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Under Trump, the US suffered the most losses from Covid.

If we had just "carried on" at the peak, the losses would have been much higher.

Not true. 2021 was the worst year, followed by 2020 and 2022. More deaths under Biden than under Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Biden is a shuffling corpse. Impossible to vote for this barely conscious catastrophe. The option isn't any better. Trump's narcissistic psychopathology is only made slightly less dangerous because of his obvious low IQ. He's crazy and stupid.  There really is only one chance to save the country. RFKjr.  Four more years of either Biden or Trump will probably finish off the nation.

Edited by John Drake
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Biden is a shuffling corpse. Impossible to vote for this barely conscious catastrophe. The option isn't any better. Trump's narcissistic psychopathology is only made slightly less dangerous because of his obvious low IQ. He's crazy and stupid.  There really is only one chance to save the country. RFKjr.  Four more years of either Biden or Trump will probably finish off the nation.

Throwaway vote.

Biden vs. Trump is about choosing democracy or fascism.

It still beggars belief that seemingly coherent people don't get that. Trump is telling us exactly who he is. Flippin' LISTEN!

I realize many people are consciously choosing fascism, 

Edited by Jingthing

24 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

The problem is that VP, Harris.  The biggest joke in history imagine her in charge.  The U.S. will be owned by Russia, China and N. Korea.  Terrible.

Trump is an isolationist ready to surrender to Putin and not interested in defending Taiwan. It's bizarre to me that you would support Trump over Biden or Harris. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Trump is an isolationist ready to surrender to Putin and not interested in defending Taiwan. It's bizarre to me that you would support Trump over Biden or Harris. 

Trump can't surrender to Putin because the US and Russia are not at war.  This is a common tactic of the left, to imply that there are only two possible positions on the Ukraine war- unquestioning and endless support of Ukraine, or being a pawn of Putin. The reality is far more nuanced. 

I would support anyone over the spectre of a Harris presidency. She projects weakness, insincerity, and insecurity.  If and when Trump picks his VP candidate, the real race can begin.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:
4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, the chaos of low inflation, low mortgage rates, low unemployment..... who in their right mind would want all that? Especially when they get the gangbuster combination of Biden and Harris as a consolation prize!  

Biden can always run again in 2028 if he loses.

Trump was handed a booming economy by Obama. In contrast Trump handed a disastrous economy with mass unemployment to Biden. Fact that can’t be denied. Biden is on course to win. Trump may have to flee in exile to Russia.

https://cepr.net/the-great-economy-trump-left-biden/

yes and covid had nothing to do with it. flee in exile. smh. some of you are so far gone. 

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Trump can't surrender to Putin because the US and Russia are not at war.  This is a common tactic of the left, to imply that there are only two possible positions on the Ukraine war- unquestioning and endless support of Ukraine, or being a pawn of Putin. The reality is far more nuanced. 

I would support anyone over the spectre of a Harris presidency. She projects weakness, insincerity, and insecurity.  If and when Trump picks his VP candidate, the real race can begin.  

Putin thinks we are at war. He has classified the U.S. as an enemy nation. In any case, you're playing a typical right wing game of terminal literalness. You know perfectly well that Trump is on record as wanting to force Ukraine to trade seized lands for peace. That is surrender and only total fools don't realize that Putin would take that and start preparing for further actions later.

To add it is very probable based on actuarial tables that Biden will survive a second term anyway.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Putin thinks we are at war. He has classified the U.S. as an enemy nation. In any case, you're playing a typical right wing game of terminal literalness. You know perfectly well that Trump is on record as wanting to force Ukraine to trade seized lands for peace. That is surrender and only total fools don't realize that Putin would take that and start preparing for further actions later.

To add it is very probable based on actuarial tables that Biden will survive a second term anyway.

At risk of wandering off topic, OF COURSE they should trade some land for peace. There really is no alternative.  Well, no palatable alternative anyway. Other than NATO joining in with ground forces and risking a full scale war on the European continent. And sorry but a couple slices of Ukraine just aren't worth it. 

And yes Putin might start preparing for another incursion. But it would also give the moribund NATO members in Europe time to upgrade their militaries as well. They should have done a decade ago, but they have been coasting on Uncle Sugar's coat tails. If Europe can't raise itself from its torpor to defend itself, there is no reason for the US to spend blood and treasure to do so. Especially when Russia is a regional threat at best. The bigger problem is China, and the Ukraine conflict is distracting too many people from it.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BigBruv said:

US couped Ukraine with new puppet leader in 2014.   

Keep moving NATO (US proxy controlled) borders closer to Russia.

FAFO: kept poking the bear now it's woken up.

US petrodollar status now gone. 

Thousands of ethnic white boys being sent to their deaths.

Europeans now paying much more for gas and other energy.

US / NATO has significantly weakened Europe.

If they keep this up WW3.

Think you & other armchair warmongers will be unaffected when the SHTF?

If so, dream on.

Best to give up the land.

Thanks for sharing your Kremln propaganda talking points.

The way to WW3 is caving to Putin. China is watching. 

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

🤣.......Go have a closer look at my Grandfather clock, your name is on a piece of paper held on with sellotape, zoom in on it.........😂

Gotcha yet again.............😂

Photo shop is amazing .  I should learn it someday.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

:cheesy: :cheesy:  pooping his pants at the D day ceremony :cheesy:

• Agree 2

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Well, perhaps people are nostalgic about 2 dollar gas 1.5% inflation record low unemployment for minorities Middle East peace criminal justice reform the Abraham Accords low mortgage rates no new wars...

Naaa haggis we didn’t like Covid and the inflation it created but fortunately with  a responsible competent team in charge we are overcoming the setbacks.as far as I can tell America hasn’t started any wars but we have indeed stood by our allies and helped were asked.as you well know raising interest rates is a powerful tho unpopular tool used to fight inflation created by Covid and tax cuts for the wealthy by one Mr ex pres convicted felon trump hope that helps!

27 minutes ago, pomchop said:

see trumps shark rant and then let me know about mental acuity..or you want freeze, take a look at mitch mcconell sometime....

notice fox did NOT show the trump latest batsxxt crazy shark/mit/electric boat rant at all as even fox knows it looks bad to have a raving lunatic that is totall unhinged on air in front of the maga moron base who would see dear leader has totally gone off the rails.

You're right ole mitch should be gone. I get a laugh watching Gutfeld and yes he did show the shark bit Trump did and yes he did laugh about it, because it was funny. When's the last time biden did a funny bit.

• Sad 1