The European Cup in Germany

jwest10

19 hours ago, Pickwick said:

Outrageous? It's 249 baht? Even I've paid that, and I'm Scottish!

What channel then and do not say PP36TV was asking the question can I see it on home computer on this site.
I was talking about the very expensive like True but please advise which site does the249 Baht then and thanks.
Good luck

2 hours ago, jwest10 said:

What channel then and do not say PP36TV was asking the question can I see it on home computer on this site.
I was talking about the very expensive like True but please advise which site does the249 Baht then and thanks.
Good luck

The two posts above are really helpful. Truevisions at 249 baht, and of course BBCiPlayer/ITVX, with a vpn. I am using both - it is such a rarity that Scotland are at a major tournament I do not want to miss a match due to possible vpn problems. My wife has set it up but I think I also had the Premier League with the same company (Truevisions) and never had a problem. I have had a few problems over the years trying to log into the BBC iPlayer with a vpn, though since purchasing Nord I haven't encountered any (but not used that much either). Enjoy! 🙂 

On 6/13/2024 at 8:51 AM, Pickwick said:

Outrageous? It's 249 baht? Even I've paid that, and I'm Scottish!

I've got a Scottish mate who lives in Bangkok. Him and his Mrs were walking along Sukhumvit and passed by a swanky new restaurant.

"Did you smell that food?" she asked him. "It smells absolutely fantastic"

Being a kind hearted, generous Scotsman, he thought "What the hell....I'll treat her!"

So they walked past it again....

9 hours ago, HK MacPhooey said:

BBC IPlayer for live, replays, reviews etc. You’ll need to open UK VPN before opening IPlayer app

Agree - I'll be watching or catching up on the BBC iplayer using ExpressVPN. However, assume ITV have their share of the games and I can rarely log on to ITVX when in Thailand using the above mentioned VPN. Don't know if anyone else has any success with a different VPN for ITVX?