Police in Pattaya Investigate Entertainment Venues, Discover No Illegal Activities

snoop1130

4 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Rubbish.

Sadly, not even rubbish collectors.

Absolute poverty in all of Issan.

They'll hire workers from Laos and Myanmar for 150 baht before hiring Thai labor.

Issan people feel lucky to get a job at PTT or 7/11.

All villages are devoid of young girls (that aren't pregnant) as they've all gone to work in Cities.  Can't blame them. 

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

In that case you must have a problem understanding the meaning of that concept. Tounge in cheek, does not involve asking if a person is f blind, for a starter.

Tounge in cheek is also not used as a way trying to explain working conditions as well as the legality of something.

But, I understand. He is your best "friend", so you just needed to make a lame excuse for him. Noted! Now go take a beer together and see what the day holds in it´s womb.

Don't be such a drama queen.

Perhaps take a riverwalk and calm down.    

It's a forum, not your personal message board.

39 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Don't be such a drama queen.

Perhaps take a riverwalk and calm down.    

It's a forum, not your personal message board.

Have you scored with you friend yet?

10 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

There's prostitution every where in Thailand.  Are you f blind?

There most definitely is not - especially not in Pattaya.  I know this because a few years ago the Bangkok and Pattaya police chiefs had a walkabout in Pattaya and declared they found no sex for sale.  I believe them - they are Thai police officers.

• Haha 2

Checked and verified as 'pure and untainted'! All Tickety boo then!

No prossies

No crime-ridden ladyboys,

No drugs

No under-age girls (or boys)

No inflated prices to scam customers

No ping-pong style shows

No late openings

No o rowdyism

No vicious bouncers waiting to kick the Sh^t out of customer.

Nothing!

All dues paid up folks - carry on - you're clean!

Signed.....

Thailand's finest.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bob smith said:

I walked down beach road last night and was accosted by 6 women and 4 ladyboys asking me to pay them for sex, I also saw a table full of locals playing cards for money, then I saw a drunk local urinating on the street, then a scuffle broke out at the top end of walking street between some taxi drivers and tourists.

this was all in the space of about 10 minutes.

bob.

Was Tom with you?

On 6/13/2024 at 6:55 PM, mancub said:

"no signs of illegal activities uncovered, yet it was beyond legal closing hours. Yeah, but no, but..........!

kaaaachingg

21 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

Sure they did.  Yeah

THC remains in the system and can be detected in urine from 3-days to 30-days depending on frequency of usage.

Amphetamines/meth can be detected in urine for at least 3-days from last usage.

So the po-po didn't find even one offender in this bar as well as all the others?

I'll bet if the police administered blood-alcohol tests, they wouldn't have found one drinker on site.

THC is legal. Didn't you get the memo?

Then there is this...

The new limit, which was proposed in the ministerial code on methamphetamine pill possession that was signed on Feb 9 by Public Health Minister Dr Cholnan Srikaew, has triggered public concerns over rising drug use.

Under the policy, five pills are the maximum amount that a person may possess and still be regarded as a user suffering with a mental illness who can seek rehabilitation services available at several state hospitals.

So what's your point?

21 hours ago, The Theory said:

If they did not find anything on people how they can search vehicles 🤔 

oh sorry I thought there is law and 1st world. 

Perhaps you have a few things to learn about being in foreign countries?

• Confused 1

I am interested  in opening a bar on Walking Street just like those pictured here. 

I am thinking of a African Lady Bar or Latin Ladies Bar. What kind of business license

do I have to have. Should I have a Thai nominee company or can I own it in my own name?

What kind of work permit to my African Ladies or Latin Ladies have to have to work there? 

Since the police must have passed by these places on Walking Street and saw nothing illegal

then it must be ok?

20240614_113052.jpg

20240614_113210.jpg

20240614_113645.jpg

20240614_113626(0).jpg

On 6/15/2024 at 6:51 PM, Expat Tom said:

I am interested  in opening a bar on Walking Street just like those pictured here. 

I am thinking of a African Lady Bar or Latin Ladies Bar. What kind of business license

do I have to have. Should I have a Thai nominee company or can I own it in my own name?

What kind of work permit to my African Ladies or Latin Ladies have to have to work there? 

Since the police must have passed by these places on Walking Street and saw nothing illegal

then it must be ok?

Ooh, Mr. Tom! You are worrying about such trivial things as nominee, and salary for foreign girls working. Your biggest expense will be the percent of loss in the business and the huge monthly envelope. If you just can handle that, all will be perfectly fine for you. I have heard they even throw in protection if the percentage of partake in the business is enough calculated. Possibility of appointed nominee also exists. 

😂😂😂

Edited by Gottfrid