Putin Promises 'Immediate' Peace if Ukraine Drops NATO Bid and Cedes Occupied Territories

15 hours ago, jas007 said:

Here’s your problem:

All they want is no NATO on their doorstep. Seems reasonable to me. 

Here's your problem: Sovereign nation Ukraine promised Russia that they would not join NATO yet there are still Russian troops in Ukraine, which sounds unreasonable to me. Please explain.

Ukraine will not join Nato, says Zelenskiy| Ukraine | The Guardian

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The human world has always been so. They used to be called kings or colonists in the past.

Still going on as I write, in a region you are familiar with, though they are called settlers.

Your snark knows no limits.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I wouldn't literally call the convicted felon his puppet but yes there is no way if Putin is still in power that he will quit his war of choice before the U.S. election. 

I was talking about Trump, not Hunter. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Here's your problem: Sovereign nation Ukraine promised Russia that they would not join NATO yet there are still Russian troops in Ukraine, which sounds unreasonable to me. Please explain.

Ukraine will not join Nato, says Zelenskiy| Ukraine | The Guardian

Your article is over 2 years and at the time that Ukraine was about to sign the peace deal with Russia.

Try to keep up.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Well that's academic but NOW the "collecitive west" as imperialist genocidal fascist dictator Putin likes to call it most definitely IS capable. The problem has been not lack of capability but willingness to commit to victory for Ukraine and willingness to ignore the constant "red line" threats coming from the Kremlin.

5 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Better you stop missing that everyone wants to end the illegal invasion of Ukraine. Or is it ok for you for the wanted war criminal Putin and his genocidal quest to carry on and learn that he can do whatever he wants + get to keep the spoils of his war crimes?

Imperialist, genocidal, fascist, dictator, war criminal… are these the latest buzz words? I noticed Red and commie hasn’t gathered much traction though, lol.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Imperialist, genocidal, fascist, dictator, war criminal… are these the latest buzz words? I noticed Red and commie hasn’t gathered much traction though, lol.

I am sure you can think of a few more yourself no?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jas007 said:

Why should it be any different for Russia?

because (for some reason beyond my understanding) they are "unterm**sch" and "just not same-same" to glorious nations of Europe and furthermore USA. It was obvious since USSR broke up.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, NativeBob said:

because (for some reason beyond my understanding) they are "unterm**sch" and "just not same-same" to glorious nations of Europe and furthermore USA. It was obvious since USSR broke up.

Was broken up...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1