Celebrating Randy Rainbow -- Gay U.S. National Treasure of Political Musical Satire

Message added by Juana Tenderloin,

This is the Gay forum with enhanced Forum Rules - Please observe the Code of Conduct for this forum.

Hopefully, your loss if you don't, many of you already know of the incredibly fabulous musical stylings of Randy Rainbow.

Well, now another presidential election season is hotting up in the U.S. and no doubt Randy will be on it.

In this election, as usual, LGBT civil rights will be on the line, particularly trans rights which the maga republicans are targeting viciously. 

Sadly I see Randy is now including sponsorship ads. Good that he is making money but it degrades the viewing.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sadly I see Randy is now including sponsorship ads. Good that he is making money but it degrades the viewing.

I stopped viewing the MTG one when the ad came. He shouldn't have to insert ads like that, he has many views (deserved!), and I guess he is making a lot of money touring. I guess that now he's just being greedy or misguided.

1 hour ago, farang51 said:

I stopped viewing the MTG one when the ad came. He shouldn't have to insert ads like that, he has many views (deserved!), and I guess he is making a lot of money touring. I guess that now he's just being greedy or misguided.

I was surprised to see that. 

I hope he won't be doing that for all videos.

I would suggest fast forwarding to the MTG song because it's good as usual. 

Maybe for some reason he really needs the extra money.

He's famous for sure, but how rich I have no idea.

Holy Buddha ... this is what people watch and consider entertainment, satire, thought provoking content.

Does explain the state of things :coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Holy Buddha ... this is what people watch and consider entertainment, satire, thought provoking content.

Hey if you don’t like him you don't like him.

Obviously people who don’t agree with his politics often wouldn't.

But yes he is very popular. Also as far as the gay angle there is his incredibly wide knowledge of musical theater which stereotypical it might be many gay men can relate to.

Edited by Jingthing

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

There is nowt so strange as some folk.....:whistling: