Foreign man knocks out Thai transwoman on Pattaya Walking Street - video

snoop1130

Throw the dirty farang into jail - if they would not have been in Pattaya at 3am, then they would not have been chased and harassed and hence the incident would not have happened. 
But since the dirty farang were there - throw them in the slammer and reward the Katoey with a million Baht ...... or make it two!

Honestly, is there nothing more note- and newsworthy than this reaction by visiting tourists against nerds like the local chicks with d1cks? 

• Confused 2

On 6/18/2024 at 8:44 PM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Security guards from a nearby bar rushed to help him ..... fixed it. 

More like Security Guards from nearby bar rushed...it see if they had an excuse to gang-up and beat on a Farang!

• Agree 2

• 13 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

Throw the dirty farang into jail - if they would not have been in Pattaya at 3am, then they would not have been chased and harassed and hence the incident would not have happened. 
    But since the dirty farang were there - throw them in the slammer and reward the Katoey with a million Baht ...... or make it two!

Honestly, is there nothing more note- and newsworthy than this reaction by visiting tourists against nerds like the local chicks with d1cks? 

It is the farang who committed a violent assault

• When he could have simply walked away

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/20/2024 at 5:56 AM, jacko45k said:

We aren't in the USA so I do not see why this is relevant. Also my recollection is that the people there would not take well to being touched or grabbed at random. Here in Thailand physical contact is less usual.

Thai law appears to state that in order for bodily harm to be deemed justifiable it has to be shown that the person committing the bodily injury was acting "in order to prevent an affray, defined as "an instance of fighting in a public place that disturbs the peace" or acting in lawful self-defense.

See page 27 of 35 Title X Offense against Life and Body Chapter 2 Offense against body in attached extract:

https://www3.ago.go.th/center/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Criminal-Code-1956.pdf

Although being repeatedly pestered and grabbed at might be considered a mitigating factor when considering punishment, it's highly doubtful that under the circumstances shown in the video that sucker punching someone in the face would be deemed lawful self-defense under Thai law.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Confused 2

22 hours ago, kwak250 said:
On 6/20/2024 at 6:57 AM, WDSmart said:

Yes, we will probably never know the actions that led to this altercation. It could have been instigated by either party.

I also hope the Farang will be more careful and less violent in his actions.

I thought the hybrid slapped the farang first and kept harrasing them?

Yes, that's all we see in the video above.

It could be the Farang said something insulting to the katoey as he walked past.

It could be the Farang was attracked to the katoey, thinking she was a woman, and then when he found out she wasn't, he rejected her.

Who knows? 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, WDSmart said:

Yes, that's all we see in the video above.

It could be the Farang said something insulting to the katoey as he walked past.

It could be the Farang was attracked to the katoey, thinking she was a woman, and then when he found out she wasn't, he rejected her.

Who knows? 

Or it could be the hybrid slapped the farangs  face because they didnt want any bum fun from a c0ck in a frock?

Who knows?

• Agree 1

On 6/18/2024 at 2:35 PM, smedly said:

I remember walking alone in pattaya and 2 trans women walked up me from behind and one them tried to distract me while the other had a hand in back pocket trying to remove my wallet, not saying that's what happened in this case but it wouldn't surprise me, they do have a reputation for such things, I can easily see how this can happen

Why make it complicated? Some homophobic foreigners bad-mouthed a ladyboy who shouted back... that would do it. 

She didn't file a report - perhaps they (her and her friends) have their own form of retribution planned.

• Confused 1

On 6/18/2024 at 7:48 PM, BangkokReady said:

Not to find out what happened and see if the foreign man needs to be legally punished?  Shocking!

Is it not clear enough on video what happened? She was knocked out cold.

No matter what was said, the crime is assault. That will get him time in prison.

• Confused 2

20 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

Although being repeatedly pestered and grabbed at might be considered a mitigating factor when considering punishment, it's highly doubtful that under the circumstances shown in the video that sucker punching someone in the face would be deemed lawful self-defense under Thai law.

Despite that, well done that man!

4 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Why make it complicated? Some homophobic foreigners bad-mouthed a ladyboy who shouted back... that would do it. 

She didn't file a report - perhaps they (her and her friends) have their own form of retribution planned.

Rejected the ladyboy and the ladyboy then assaulted and slapped one of the foreigners ,

The ladyboy continued to follow and shout at the foreigners.

One of the foreigners had enough of this abusive ladyboy and gave him a slap

The ladyboy didn't report it because it was his fault to start with

Nothing about being homophobic.

• Agree 1

On 6/19/2024 at 4:44 PM, WDSmart said:

I've lived in Thailand for over 20 years but have never been to Pattaya and don't ever care to go there. What I don't understand, though, is with its reputation, why would Farangs go there and walk the streets at night expecting anything other than having sex workers aggressively seeking them as clients? 

I’ve lived in Thailand 34 years and have had more issues with ladyboys in Bangkok than I ever have in Pattaya. I rarely go to Walking Street though. 

Ladyboy pickpockets used to actively target farangs on lower Sukhumvit and Asok. Mind you, if you are old enough to remember, the whole area down from Soi 33 to Soi Zero used to be beer bars, and not the offices and malls we see these days. 

6 hours ago, JensenZ said:

He didn't file a report.

Him and his friends .......

No women were involved in this incident, it was all men!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Is it not clear enough on video what happened? She was knocked out cold.

No matter what was said, the crime is assault. That will get him time in prison.

The thing clear is that you don't understand how the law works.

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:
On 6/19/2024 at 4:44 PM, WDSmart said:

I've lived in Thailand for over 20 years but have never been to Pattaya and don't ever care to go there. What I don't understand, though, is with its reputation, why would Farangs go there and walk the streets at night expecting anything other than having sex workers aggressively seeking them as clients? 

I’ve lived in Thailand 34 years and have had more issues with ladyboys in Bangkok than I ever have in Pattaya. I rarely go to Walking Street though. 

Ladyboy pickpockets used to actively target farangs on lower Sukhumvit and Asok. Mind you, if you are old enough to remember, the whole area down from Soi 33 to Soi Zero used to be beer bars, and not the offices and malls we see these days. 

I also stay away from Bangkok and any other large city. I prefer to live out in the country, in the mountains where there are only small villages. Three are a few katoeys here, but they are not aggressive or troublesome. 

• Thumbs Up 1