How will it end?

How will it end?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nothing will "end".

Take the long view, if you will.

We are on a journey which began long before you or I were born.

Take the long view, and reduce your stress.....

I am old.

You are young.

Read Catch-22.....

image.png.3be07a795d3b5155952cc9712753b5ae.png

Save him.

Save who?

Save US.....

image.png.203692307cf2672a95a7ceb79ac47351.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_collaboration_with_Nazi_Germany

image.png.38fa4f9e69591d56a52bd6623b341dd9.png

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

In my opinion, the level of drones (on both sides) have developed to the level where the real troops cannot just appear in sight, making advancing not possible.

So I voted for the stalemate.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Gsxrnz said:

Russia has already won.

Ukraine is destroyed and poses no future threat as a potential NATO or EU member. That was Putin's primary objective.

Any future settlement will cede territories already gained to Russia.

And the unexpected outcome of the war from the West's perspective is the fast-tracking of the BRICS+ development. It will be carnage when the US can't fund it's debt because nobody wants to buy T-Bills.

Don't think it can happen? It's already happening.:coffee1:

Helen’s latest statement:

“There is no legal issue in stealing Russian sovereign assets because the assets generated income for the institution”

I can’t make sense out of this double talk but the message is clear nevertheless. Any investments in any western financial institution or instrument no longer belongs to you. This is possibly the final nail in the coffin.

Buyer beware.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Any investments in any western financial institution or instrument no longer belongs to you. This is possibly the final nail in the coffin.

Sell off stocks. Stock up on gold.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

History is not important, then?

History is the repetitive representation of the future. Humans are predictable.

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Can't really predict.

I think the momentum has shifted to Ukraine though.

If the U.S. maga fascists win in November, that changes.

Russia is gearing up for a war of many years.

35 percent military of their entire budget and brainwashing their children.

Will the Russian people have the patience for long term suffering when the reasons for Putin's war are artificial?

Will the west have the patience to wait for Russia to fall apart from within?

The opposite, and Russia will up the ante as the West provokes it more by authorising deep missile strikes. Russia will respond and take more land - suddenly, the West will negotiate, maybe after Trump gets back. Nothing is for sure, of course.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, BobBKK said:

The opposite, and Russia will up the ante as the West provokes it more by authorising deep missile strikes. Russia will respond and take more land - suddenly, the West will negotiate, maybe after Trump gets back. Nothing is for sure, of course.

I never really believed it but it seems that the parallel universe theory is real and that somehow, two parallel universes are existing simultaneously on AN.

I pinch myself and it hurts so I guess my universe is real, to me at least. In my universe, Ukraine has no chance of winning. All the military mappers that I see on YT shows Russia gaining ground (although that’s not their main objective) consistently and continuously.

Those who insists that Ukraine is winning is obviously living in the parallel universe where the Chinese economy has collapsed, Taiwan is a permanent member of the UNSC, XJP is in jail for the genocide of Uyghurs and America sent a man to the moon …:cheesy:

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

I never really believed it but it seems that the parallel universe theory is real and that somehow, two parallel universes are existing simultaneously on AN.

I pinch myself and it hurts so I guess my universe is real, to me at least. In my universe, Ukraine has no chance of winning. All the military mappers that I see on YT shows Russia gaining ground (although that’s not their main objective) consistently and continuously.

Those who insists that Ukraine is winning is obviously living in the parallel universe where the Chinese economy has collapsed, Taiwan is a permanent member of the UNSC, XJP is in jail for the genocide of Uyghurs and America sent a man to the moon …:cheesy:

America sent a man to moon? 

The future we can't predict, but the past can tell something about the future

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Coke head?

On what evidence?

You want Ukraine to surrender.

Forget about it.

To be fair, I don't think he is - but Ukraine will surrender eventually, and the 100,000s died for absolutely nothing. Watch this space the only thing that will prevent it is escalation to WW3 and I think that is a very real possibility.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1