Engaging with Russians during wartime in Thailand?

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If true, that's very misleading.

The vast majority of those would be s-hole countries nobody wants to travel to.

The problem for Russians is that they arrive in countries like Thailand and it's very hard to stay long term, and they're very unwelcome in the west these days to even visit as a tourist.

They could go to Georgia and stay a year on each entry but face a lot of hostility from locals and a government that is led by a pro Putin oligarch -- so that's not secure for them either.

Personally, I think the west should actively recruit the more promising of the Russian draft dodgers. It's not their fault that Putin happened.

it's not easy to stay long term in many countries with out obtaining a proper visa for all nationalities, well, apart from the US, the  southern border is wide open under Biden!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

it's not easy to stay long term in many countries with out obtaining a proper visa for all nationalities, well, apart from the US, the  southern border is wide open under Biden!

What has the USA got to do with this thread.............?  🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

More crap.

I'm taking about staying legally. 

Much easier for westerners than Russians globally.

So you're a maga not Russian, da?

• Confused 1

On 6/20/2024 at 7:40 AM, jippytum said:

i don't like they dominate the condo population and break the condo rules. Personally i find them surly and have no wish to befriend them. 

They aren't in touch with personal cleanliness either.  Tend to exhibit sour body odor...