Safely Communicating Online with Thai Girls

AsiaTraveler1234

My understanding is that prostitution is technically illegal in Thailand. It is, basically, unlawful to pay for sex. Is this why most of the girl bars and gents clubs use more vague terms like "short time" and "long time" to make it appear that you are paying for her time as opposed to a strict exchange for sex?

The reason for my question is that I installed some regular dating apps like Tinder, Bumble, etc. on my phone. There obviously are freelancers on there looking for customers, but some are more candid and will eventually say stuff like, "$x for sex, ok?" Do I need to worry about these profiles being some type of law enforcement posing as girls to entrap me into violating prostitution laws? I already know how to weed out the ladyboys, but I'm curious about whether I need to be careful about how I communicate with these profiles online. I'm assuming many of the profiles are newer, understandably naive, girls so it seems reasonable for them to ask such a direct question.

As a man, I'd like a relationship, but I'm obviously still open to casual fun until I meet the right one. I just dont want any unnecessary problems with law enforcement.  I also dont want to turn away newer girls by using the usual very vague language which they may not understand.

Thanks!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just say it as it is.

Do not worry about things that may happen.

Thousands of people use those platforms.

The police might try and trap foreign nationals for offering services but there is not enough time in the world for them to go after the customers.

They can just walk to the bars to do that.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, AsiaTraveler1234 said:

My understanding is that prostitution is technically illegal in Thailand. It is, basically, unlawful to pay for sex. Is this why most of the girl bars and gents clubs use more vague terms like "short time" and "long time" to make it appear that you are paying for her time as opposed to a strict exchange for sex?

The reason for my question is that I installed some regular dating apps like Tinder, Bumble, etc. on my phone. There obviously are freelancers on there looking for customers, but some are more candid and will eventually say stuff like, "$x for sex, ok?" Do I need to worry about these profiles being some type of law enforcement posing as girls to entrap me into violating prostitution laws? I already know how to weed out the ladyboys, but I'm curious about whether I need to be careful about how I communicate with these profiles online. I'm assuming many of the profiles are newer, understandably naive, girls so it seems reasonable for them to ask such a direct question.

As a man, I'd like a relationship, but I'm obviously still open to casual fun until I meet the right one. I just dont want any unnecessary problems with law enforcement.  I also dont want to turn away newer girls by using the usual very vague language which they may not understand.

Thanks!

The only person naive here is you (not the profiles). Better to stay in your room methinks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AsiaTraveler1234 said:

Do I need to worry about these profiles being some type of law enforcement posing as girls to entrap me into violating prostitution laws?

Why not skip the whole prostitution thing and violating your dignity and go find yourself a girlfriend, you’ll be much happier.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Short times and long times are good descriptions and if you didn't know, a long time is the time between when you shoot your load and they leave your room

What if you cannot "shoot your load".....do you get refunded????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AsiaTraveler1234 said:

Thanks!

What's wrong with walking around and talking to women? Why are men so incapable of finding a girlfriend? 

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, susanlea said:

What's wrong with walking around and talking to women? Why are men so incapable of finding a girlfriend? 

Hard to move from, "nice shoes", to "'time for a coffee?", to "lay down".

Generally, you need to be in a setting where you see each other casually a few times.

"Walking around" has a very low success rate.

-Partic for the older and average-looking.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Hard to move from, "nice shoes", to "'time for a coffee?", to "lay down".

Generally, you need to be in a setting where you see each other casually a few times.

"Walking around" has a very low success rate.

-Partic for the older and average-looking.

Can I buy you coffee or dinner? Not that difficult. No I just join some dating site and hopefully its not a ladyboy. 

• Sad 1

How many cold coffee-approaches do you need to do to get 20 minutes of frappachino time?

How many Tinder dates to get to date #3, where girlfriend-dom can find its shakey legs?

I'm not dissing you, I am curious about your experience. 

Edited by Prubangboy

7 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

How many cold coffee-approaches do you need to do to get 20 minutes of frappachino time?

How many Tinder dates to get to date #3, where girlfriend-dom can find its shakey legs?

I'm not dissing you, I am curious about your experience. 

Should be able to hit a home run with 3 or 4 swings of the bat. If not something is wrong with your approach or you need to see the dentist and choose a better deoderant.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Tinder would be for losers. 

What is the holy grail dating site for finding frappachino sluts who don't even want to finish their stupid cold drink before demanding sex?

I looked at Thai-Friendly too. Fairly worse than Tinder.  

I asked my friend if he ever saw a white woman on a Thai dating site. He said no.

Just now, Prubangboy said:

What is the holy grail dating site for finding frappachino sluts who don't even want to finish their stupid cold drink before demanding sex?

I looked at Thai-Friendly too. Fairly worse than Tinder.  

I asked my friend if he ever saw a white woman on a Thai dating site. He said no.

They can enjoy the stds then. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

I'm going to make a bold prediction that no magic dating site is going to be named and that the stupendous 1 in 3 hit ratio is going to remain very, very vague as to the how-to.

Never used dating sites. Using a dating site in Thailand is like going to the beach and calling Grab and asking for a sand delivery. The guys and gals on them probably desperate or full of stds if use a lot. 

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Never used dating sites.  

You just said, like six posts up, that you have this mind-blowing success solely by using dating sites.

Do you even let them have a frappachino?

Or is your sheer animal magnetism and a bottle of water enough to peel off their dresses?

• Sad 1

You just said, like six posts up, that you have this mind-blowing success solely by using dating sites.

Do you even let them have a frappachino?

Or is your sheer animal magnetism and a bottle of water enough to peel off their dresses?

No I didn't. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, AsiaTraveler1234 said:

Thanks!

Look at the news. Lots of guys get arrested all the time.

And then their pictures are published in the press. And then they are deported and possibly punished in their home countries.

Just visit the temples like we all do. 

5 hours ago, AsiaTraveler1234 said:

girl bars and gents clubs use more vague terms like "short time" and "long time" to make it appear that you are paying for her time as opposed to a strict exchange for sex

You pay the bar so that the girl can stop working there for the night.

The rest is between you and the girl. If you want to show her your stamp collection, that is perfectly fine.

MFMJYePe_ABpg_1024.webp

So no dating sites for you (crazy climb down there -even for you). 

1 in 3 cold approaches for a food court snack results in naked time?

Assuming dental hygiene is up to snuff?

I think you need a hobby. Your obsession with others is unhealthy. If people want to date off apps thats up to them. I wouldn't use them.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

4 frappachino lottery tickets and then one of them is sitting on my face?

I pulled it off with a Vietnamese gal in CM and didnt even need the coffee...sangsom for the win.....win win

sitting outside at Think Park before the chinese invasion and selfie-palooza there

noticed  thai girls are very against this......may be for the best all things considered...her brother may smell the "farang" traces

• Like 1