Top 3 Male Qualities That Thai Women Look For

1 minute ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Why is that? That was one of the first things I did for my wife - - so, that she would have security for the rest of her life.... 

If you can't afford it, that is one thing... but I hope she knew before as it is quite common the world over that a husband will provide a home for their wife - and hopefully a permanent one... 

Usually younger people don't want to be tired down to a house with cheap rent available and if they aren't on a pension they need to be mobile. They also can get the attention of other women more easily. Guys on pensioners with less than 8 years left aren't worried about being tired to one spot as they don't want to move anyway. 

On 6/22/2024 at 12:51 AM, Alpha84 said:

I read on a blog that the top 3 male qualities that the average Thai woman looks for are as follows:

1 - Having a lot of money.

2 - Same as number 1. 

3 - Revert to number 2. 

It also said that the 5 most useful things to remember about women in Thailand is:

1 - You never lose the girl, you only lose your turn. 

2 - It’s cheaper to rent than to own. 

3 - Whatever unscrupulous things they did to the last guy will be the same that you can look forward to. 

4 - It’s purely the bulge in your back pocket that they like to feel the most.

5 - They are all special and different.

Is any of this true???

Don't forget #6. Thai women have sex every week whether you are there or not.

Asian women specifically want the 4 cees:

1) cash

2) condo

3) car

4) credit card

If you are good are providing these things she will bring up the other 4 cees:

1) cut

2) clarity

3) carats

4) color

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Can have a partner and still rent cheaply. Unless you want to be tired down to one spot buying doesn't make sense. It is 10,000 baht a month for room with access to gym and pool. 

It's called survival if you live in a 20-40sqm shoebox with 2 people fulltime.

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Usually younger people don't want to be tired down to a house with cheap rent available and if they aren't on a pension they need to be mobile. They also can get the attention of other women more easily. Guys on pensioners with less than 8 years left aren't worried about being tired to one spot as they don't want to move anyway. 

I think you have never been poor. A Thai lady from a poor family worries about her entire family - and wants that security for all of them. She is not so worried about richer people things like mobility and freedom.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, 1FinickyOne said:

I think you have never been poor. A Thai lady from a poor family worries about her entire family - and wants that security for all of them. She is not so worried about richer people things like mobility and freedom.

Depends how you define poor.

29 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Men do it as a payment in kind

That's ok - - if you visit fantasyland and want to take Minnie Mouse home and have her stay in character, they are paying for a service, as it should be... This is one of the services Pattaya provides. Not many places in the world that are like this. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

marriages fail that's life then everything is in her name and how wise is it now

My marriage here in Thailand has been going since April 2000 and I knew my Thai wife for 7 years before that.

I broke up my UK marriage after 22 years to marry my Thai wife.

My UK divorce cost me far more that my Thai marriage ever will.

I am now 80 years old. What would I do if I owned the house and land here in Thailand (which I can't anyway) and the marriage broke up?

It all belongs to my wife and our son, when she dies.

It is far more of a hindrance than a help.

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Depends how you define poor.

If you are in a position to define poor - you are not poor... 

It simply means not having money for basic necessities - if you are thinking of it in a comparative sense - your friend has a Mercedes and 5 iPhones and you just drive a Camry - yeah, that is not poor. 

6 minutes ago, billd766 said:

My marriage here in Thailand has been going since April 2000 and I knew my Thai wife for 7 years before that.

I broke up my UK marriage after 22 years to marry my Thai wife.

My UK divorce cost me far more that my Thai marriage ever will.

I am now 80 years old. What would I do if I owned the house and land here in Thailand (which I can't anyway) and the marriage broke up?

It all belongs to my wife and our son, when she dies.

It is far more of a hindrance than a help.

I agree with you. At age 80 you have a pension anyway. 

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

marriages fail that's life then everything is in her name and how wise is it now

I can pack up my bags and leave without looking back. 

No regrets but everything has its limitations. If you invest all your life savings one place, and loose it, then you cant really blaim anyone else than yourself. 

On 6/22/2024 at 8:16 PM, daveAustin said:

Making them laugh is also right up there as with anywhere.

Given I know what makes Thai women laugh, I doubt farangs can do so. IMO their sense of humour is not the same as a farang one.

IMO if they laugh at a farang's jokes it's more likely they are pretending than actually amused, rather like faking an orgasm, which any woman can do easily.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I can pack up my bags and leave without looking back. 

No regrets but everything has its limitations. If you invest all your life savings one place, and loose it, then you cant really blaim anyone else than yourself. 

Move back to Hua Hin :coffee1:

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Which is why the wife needs to work. Farangs that pay their wives to do nothing are stupid IMO.

It is called selfish freedom TBL

Your wife is available for anything in short notice and do mot need to make plans when to to do travels and holidays, and who said being a house wife is not doing anything? 

• Agree 2