Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

Demos will run this old and noble horse and will embarrass himself.  The Party will not field Newson... They will run it as is and to the horror of the world.  CS 45 will just follow... just show up, attack the hot buttons, and stand back and watch the self-implosion.   The media will have so much fun and Trump returns to close the border...

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/1/2024 at 1:39 PM, Cryingdick said:

Biden's told a lot of lies himself. Can't you see that? It is just sort of sad. You are going to go right back to the mindless mantra that got us here in the first place. Biden has nothing to prove now he already  made his case. He did so with every advantage under the sun.

If Biden wins it won't be because of his sparkling intellect. If Trump loses it will be because the opposition have better propaganda.

There is no walking that debate performance back. Expect a lot of ads featuring it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If Biden wins it won't be because of his sparkling intellect. If Trump loses it will be because the opposition have better propaganda.

There is no walking that debate performance back. Expect a lot of ads featuring it.

Agree 

Bernstein who help expose the Watergate Scandal said ,it was  horrific !

It’s truly a watershed moment in political debate history!But much more can be derived from the optics,

bidens sycophants deceived Americans…

Bernstein says 20 occasions in the last year he performed what we seen at the debate.

2 sets of the same person, he said

Bernstein says sources suggest concerns about Biden have been growing for a year

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/01/politics/video/carl-bernstein-biden-performance-presidential-debate-ac360-digvid

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I remember biden accepting Trumps invitation! Looking back at this statement and biden’s performance ,it will live in infamy . 

"Now he's acting like he wants to debate me again. Well, make my day, pal. I'll even do it twice. First pick the dates, Donald. I hear you're free on Wednesdays," Biden said, referencing Trump's current New York hush money criminal trial schedule“

https://www.axios.com/2024/05/15/biden-trump-june-presidential-debate