Channel 4 Investigation Unveils Racism and Homophobia Within Reform UK Campaign

Social Media

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why is racism a right v left issue?

PM Sunak is definitely a right winger, he should not have to put up with racist remarks.

How about it being a matter of common decency?!

Of course we all want common decency but you have just read this story and jumped on your high horse.There's a lot more to this than meets the eye.The British MSM including the BBC are not aversed to smearing and dirty tricks to get their point across.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

38 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Of course we all want common decency but you have just read this story and jumped on your high horse.There's a lot more to this than meets the eye.The British MSM including the BBC are not aversed to smearing and dirty tricks to get their point across.

There is a lot more to this story.

The racist in this report is not the first racist to show up in the ranks of Reform UK, there have been others.

So either we go with the ludicrous idea that the the media are directing racists to join Reform UK in some multi organization conspiracy.

Or we go with the very much more simple explanation, Reform UK attracts racists.

No need for a conspiracy, just follow the pattern.

Here’s three more racists discovered in the Reform camp:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/reform-uk-drops-three-candidates-as-racism-row-constinues-to-engulf-party-13160889

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, lavender19 said:

Sky FFS. Don't know if you are from the UK . If so .Have you been back there recently. No wonder people are racist. They have had enough of this Muslim BS

I was last in the UK in February of this year and spent most of 2023 in the UK.

I would agree many people are fed up, but it wasn’t Muslims I heard them complaining about.

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2024 at 10:26 AM, James105 said:

https://www.mandy.com/u/andrew-parker-1/

Fully paid up equity member.   Equity were very quick to judge Laurence Fox for making sensible statements on Question time that were nowhere near the level of bile this guy stated.   The fact they are being so quiet about this one is... unusual.

Like I said, it has Jessie Smollet vibes about it.

Broken link.

6 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

The slur "racist" means fxxk all nowadays.It has been diluted by whingers like you who throw the word around like confetti.Black,Asian and Chinese people are just as guilty as White folk for being racists.You can add nazi,fascist,homophobic,transphobic and all the other fxxking phobias the professional victims love to bandy about.

I don’t get called any of those things.

Do you?

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeeeeh, riiiight, and how do you know what British folk are actually thinking, they cannot spout any more, get arrested for it........:coffee1:

But many of your friends are Muslims, you told us so, so they won't complain about themselves to you, will they, eh...😂

haven't you heard. its all posh rainbows on the island. copasetic even.

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, Neeranam said:

As a legal immigrant in Thailand, having to jump through many hoops for the privilege of becoming naturalized,I despise illegal immigrants and wish the UK govt would do what the Thai govt do with illegals.

i miss the days when we could call a spade a spade, like we do now in Thailand. 

There is absolutely no difference between Thais calling me “fara*g” , which many many do, or me calling someone in the UK a “p*ki”. I find it sad we can’t even write such words in case some snowflakes complain.

in fact, in Thai language, 99% of Thais use the pronoun “it” when referring to me as a white guy. I even know white guys who call themselves “farang” to get a laugh from Thais.

P*ki is a racist abusive tern when used in the UK , its synonymous with "P*kis out* graffiti and "P*ki bashing* which was popular in the 1970's .

Also the targets of that abuse are usually Indians who dislike the Pakistanis more than you do .

Imagine you being abused by someone using a derogatory word for a Country you despise . 

You calling an Indian a P*ki is like a Thai calling you a *Jewboy*

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

Yeeeeh, riiiight, and how do you know what British folk are actually thinking, they cannot spout any more, get arrested for it........:coffee1:

But many of your friends are Muslims, you told us so, so they won't complain about themselves to you, will they, eh...😂

I’ve stated when I was last in the UK, and therefore had ample opportunity to talk to British folk in the UK.

When were you last there?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Neeranam said:

As a legal immigrant in Thailand, having to jump through many hoops for the privilege of becoming naturalized,I despise illegal immigrants and wish the UK govt would do what the Thai govt do with illegals.

i miss the days when we could call a spade a spade, like we do now in Thailand. 

There is absolutely no difference between Thais calling me “fara*g” , which many many do, or me calling someone in the UK a “p*ki”. I find it sad we can’t even write such words in case some snowflakes complain.

in fact, in Thai language, 99% of Thais use the pronoun “it” when referring to me as a white guy. I even know white guys who call themselves “farang” to get a laugh from Thais.

So that’s what brought you to Thailand.

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve stated when I was last in the UK, and therefore had ample opportunity to talk to British folk in the UK.

When were you last there?

You did, how many thousands did you talk too on your 2 week hols, not including your Muslim chums.............🤣

• Like 1